yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

kikdirty

Administrator
Staff member
The cage is not a real cage as the name could lead you to think, if anything, it is a mental construction that materializes in some way; then if the resemblance to a real cage is a little limited it doesn't matter.

For a long time, or rather for some years, I had changed my car and after a series of inconveniences along the way, I had managed to find the right one without spending a capital. In fact, in Turin I had found a van used as an elegantly finished car, with seven very very comfortable seats: two front, three central and two more at the bottom, practically a small van, the central row is also reversible, that is, if aligned towards the direction driving is as if it were a row of three seats, and instead if aligned in the opposite direction of travel, the five rear seats are transformed into a pleasant sitting area.
In the latter configuration, by applying a divider between the front and the central row, the internal space is divided into two compartments, and the divider is made up of a fairly fine mesh network of about four centimeters on each side.

Like some unexpected and "extravagant" erotic dreams, there is nothing particularly erotic in all this, unless you are willing to imagine that the set up described above can act as a cage (and in fact once the network is installed and blocked the doors and the tailgate and pull the curtains ... the cage is ready for use). I forgot to add that even in height there is a fair space, therefore excluding the giraffe woman (to whom I apologize if by chance she was reading), all the others can be comfortably seated but also partially standing.

In short, the fantasy I had for some time now was to try to play with a woman who could appreciate such an idea. But the raw material was missing (to be too selective you pay some price ...) and I set myself the goal of playing with a woman who had something special and who obviously was at the game. Immediately the opportunity had not come and that idea had remained on the unfulfilled wish list.

When I least expected it, I got to know Daniela, a beautiful girl of about thirty years of age, brunette, light brown eyes, Mediterranean features and beautiful "in the flesh", a real woman, with a pulse, sweet but determined, and at the same time indecisive and fickle enough to not be able to stop thinking about her and her graceful curves. I had managed to organize an open appointment, that is, without a defined program on where to go or what to do and the game of the mobile cage had come back to me. Will you accept? Will not accept? Will he run away as soon as I propose it? I decide to prepare everything and try, badly I will receive another two of spades (I have a fair number, but then looking to the past, sometimes I say to myself "I got away beautiful" and underneath I laugh) .

I was not laughing at all for Daniela, on the contrary, I was all in an uproar, and in any case it was now decided and I had tried to prepare everything at best and then it starts.

We meet in the little square, near the sea, where we had decided to meet and she was much more beautiful than usual, she had presented herself with a dress that was not too long but almost adherent and shone intensely in the light of an early summer evening. I was already panicking or almost ... it didn't seem true to be there with her talking.
"Hi. Where are you taking me tonight? " she said.
"I do not know. If you want I could organize you a slightly unusual aperitif "I replied trying to hide my clumsiness and hoping it would accept.
For a moment she stopped smiling (nothing but panic at that moment) but immediately after "Okay, where are you taking me?", Finally regained a little hope I answered immediately: "Going for a drive, I didn't have you said nothing because I wanted to prepare as a surprise, but I'm in front and driving and ... you ... you should stay ... behind. "
"Behind?" her wide-open eyes were beautiful in that instant and also the breasts that pointed against the dress she wore. "Exactly, on the seats behind I prepared a series of things that you can choose."
I'm serial, when I met her I asked her for the fateful measurements, but I didn't tell her why, but in the meantime, in addition to the necessary for the aperitif, I also took a screaming outfit, thong and balconette bra ino ino, red fire both and they were in a package already inside the cage, together with some snacks and a couple of bottles of bitters, rigorously, red.
"I can trust you," she said half-seriously "Of course, as long as I drive I certainly can't go behind, look, there is also the net" and with one hand I touch and point to the net, with the other I caress them little over the bottom to invite her to come in, but when she passes me to the side, I can't resist and kiss her on the neck.
"Greedy, it's early, then you tell me there is the network? Here go from
your part of there that I think I am perfectly fine here! " and he laughed ... ok, she climbs in the back, it couldn't have started better, I close the door, I sit in front and off we go.

Curious as never, Daniela begins to look at what is behind it, and after having carefully looked at the drinks and snacks “Let's drink later. This package? What is it?".
"It is for you" hoping it would be appreciated, but by now the curiosity of my "presumed prey" had already gone further and started to open it and a moment later he extracted the two pieces "Bello, mi piace". At this point, I said to myself, anything is possible.
"Look I'm glad you like it, if it doesn't embarrass you, you can also wear it for me, even now if you want." Silence.
I guarantee you that it is not very easy to drive and look continuously in the rear view mirror, but I could not help looking, Daniela had sat down just so that I could see her and she had lifted the dress and was taking off her panties, in the twilight they seemed white to me and then I didn't see the rest well but I guessed ...
"Then I start to wear the bottom part" "Yes yes" other than yes yes, I wanted to say no, stay as you are now, but once I started, I have to play too, and in a few minutes I took the car to a parking lot little isolated in the hills, from which you could also see a beautiful panorama over the whole coast. I was no longer in a position to drive with due concentration. Slow down and parking.
"You now sit where you are, don't think of coming here now!".
The situation I had imagined was starting to take shape, but in reversed roles. Meanwhile, she had put on the red thong and was taking off her dress.
Then she began to unfasten her bra, but stopped and took a small bottle of aperitif, partially lay down and placed the bottle between the two breasts, inserting it under the band that joins the cups. I was starting to get hot.
I would have liked to materialize in place of the lucky bottle that waved up and down, complete with a kiss on the cap. I was even hotter.
"Ok I'll try the other one" at last she takes off her bra and, luckily I'm not weak of heart, even in the twilight everything was visible, including her nipples that became a little turgid, so much so that the new balcony contained them with difficulty .
"Well now I can drink" "Of course" "But you continue to stay over there" "This is really torture, other than the cage, I had Daniela, more naked than dressed, in the car, she beautiful blessed sipping the bitter that meanwhile he had uncorked, and I, suffering from the pressure rises and thirst, it seemed that the cage had turned from side to side.
She understood perfectly how to conduct the game. But you know, nothing can stop a woman now thrown, and so she got up and approached the net that separated us. "Approach me" she said while resting her lips on one of the openings. Impossible to resist, I too brought my lips to the same place, my mouth was hot and parched, she instead lukewarm and moist. After a few kisses he said smiling "If you want to come here, you have to get undressed, go out and then come back. But not now.". And I who had thought of being a torturer ...
"Okay," I said, and she said, "No, you're not going well yet. Undress ”this is easy, in the car the trousers come off a little uncomfortably but it is only a matter of a minute. "Come closer" I think she wants to be kissed again.
"Noooo, you don't have to come close with your face, I want another part."
Luckily the parking lot was deserted or almost. Somehow, one leg down and one bet on the seat I was able to put on the net ... my "partner" who was now nothing but a rise in pressure, and despite the presence of the net, was partially sucked in on the other side where she tortured him with the tip of her tongue. Reached the maximum extension he said "now come out and come here".
At that point I would also have crossed a shopping center in those conditions, but you want the time, you want the place, without problems I get out of the front door and return from the rear one.
It didn't seem true to me: “Pause! Please, let me have a drink "another sphinx smile" Sure but you don't drink from the bottle or from the glass, wait "and she lowers her bra and with quick and determined gestures she drops a few drops of bitters near the nipples, which I went promptly to kiss and shortly after I took off her bra.
"Are you still thirsty?"
"Yes, a lot"
"Now drink here" and so 'saying poured a few drops between the breasts and even further down near the navel. I run, now the thirst is almost gone, but I wanted to stay in the game to see how to continue.
"Do you mind if we wet your gift a little?"
"No, on the contrary, I don't think there could be a better inauguration!"
And so some of the contents of the bottle end up on her belly and even further down, and I kept licking and kissing going down again, until I reached the edge of the thong. In the meantime she was like lying down and
crouched almost in front, my instincts suggested that I take off the last piece of clothing left on her skin, but at this point I decided that the torture could continue a little longer and I detached myself.
"As ? Are you not going on? "
"Now" and now nothing else but games: in three seconds I slip off her thong, spread her legs well and with her tongue I creep into her...

Poke Bella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Click here for more!
Back