yandex
Check out our New Site:"www.sex-cams.io" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

snapchat nudes

Administrator
Staff member
Lori and I had been married for 7 years and, perhaps complicit in the infamous crisis of the seventh, we had reduced our sexual relations to a couple of times a month, when it was going well.
I still wanted her, she was slim and toned, as well as very hot, but Lori seemed to have lost interest in sex. I was afraid that sooner or later she would get tired of me, but instead things took a much more surprising turn during the summer vacation while we were at the beach.
Lori preferred secluded places to those full of tourists, she liked to go topless but it bothered her to be the object of too much attention, so we reached a hidden cove using a small inflatable two-seater dinghy. It was not easy to get there by land, so it was usually deserted.
This time, however, we found a rather stocky gentleman in his early seventies waiting for us, with a straw hat on his head, a white bathing suit that didn't fit him well and a book by Valerio Massimo Manfredi in his hand. We settled at a reasonable distance from him and Lori took off her bra to get a better view of the sun. I didn't miss the look the man gave my wife's firm tits, and I don't think she did either, but I didn't say anything.
Lori also removed the floral patterned sarong and remained with only the very thin white thong, which she had worn assuming we would be alone. At the back the thin thread disappeared between her round and firm buttocks, at the front it just covered the bare minimum. She was practically naked.
She lay down next to me, beautiful and distant at the same time.
"I feel watched," she said after a while.
I looked around. The guy was still struggling with his book. "You think so?"
"All he does is look at my ass."
"If you want we can leave," I proposed.
Lori smirked. "I said I feel watched," she retorted. "Not that it bothers me. How about we have some fun?"
"What do you want to do?"
"I have to pee," he informed me.
"Do it in the sea."
"Then where would the fun be?"
He stood up with languid movements and approached the long row of rocks that bordered the cove, climbing up on the lowest to get to one of the larger ones. I had no idea what he was up to, but I was about to find out.
Arriving at a large gray rock with a wide, flat top, Lori turned toward the beach, removed her thong completely and squatted down. She wasn't hiding at all, on the contrary, she was displaying the gesture almost proudly, her shaved pussy perfectly visible. I remained open-mouthed, as well as our neighbor who, although he tried not to show it, could not take his eyes off the long golden jet that Lori was releasing on the rock.
I could see that he was aroused, even though he was trying to hide his erection with his book, and soon I found myself with my swimsuit stretched out as well.
Lori calmly finished her piss, but didn't dry off. She came back to me instead, completely naked.
"What are you doing?" I hissed in a choked voice. "Are you crazy?"
Lori didn't even bother to answer. She smiled at me looking down at me and with a very quick movement sat down on my face. I found myself with my pussy still wet with urine pressed against my mouth.
"Dry it for me," he ordered. "You don't want to disappoint our audience?"
It had been a long time since we'd had sex, and that crazy situation was incredibly exciting. I began to lick, feeling on my tongue the sour taste of urine mixed with that of vaginal secretions. She was very aroused and her pussy was open like a flower caressed by the sun.
When Lori pulled my costume down and took my cock in her mouth the sensation was almost too intense for me to resist.
"Easy," I said, stopping for a second to sink my tongue into her slit. "That's how you make me come right away."
Lori slowed her pace to let me catch my breath, then began to slowly kiss my balls and shaft. Averting the risk of coming too soon, I resumed licking her and thrusting my tongue into her increasingly wet vagina.
Out of the corner of my eye I saw that our neighbor had given up the pretense of minding his own business and was masturbating a short distance away from us. In spite of the intense scent of pussy that saturated my nostrils, I smelled the sun oil that he had smeared on himself. I felt my cock grow hard as steel. Lori noticed it too, and took the head in her mouth again, letting a lot of saliva drip down the shaft to lubricate it.
She was also watching her neighbor jerking off with increasingly frantic movements, and from the pelvic play she had undertaken to force me to lick deeper I could tell she was horny as hell.
We were performing for a small but very appreciative audience and it was giving us a crazy rush.
Lori began to rub herself with increasing force and I realized she was close to orgasm.
"God yes, I'm cumming..." she moaned, then swallowed three quarters of my cock in one fluid motion. She emitted a long, satisfied moan, shaken by deep shudders, continuing to pump until I came in her mouth. I got a lot out of her, which Lori swallowed without blinking.
Our neighbor gave a few more strokes of his cock before performing a respectable cumshot, a few squirts of which reached Lori on her sweat-slick body.
Our respective orgasms put an end to the strange libertine atmosphere that had been created and all three of us quickly recomposed ourselves, smiling embarrassedly among ourselves. We didn't exchange a single word with the man in the book.
"You know," Lori told me later, as I paddled back to the beach where we had started, "doing it with an audience is much more exciting than the classic bedroom fuck. We should find a way to do it again."
"We could try it in a private room," I proposed. A colleague of mine had told me about some of his experiences and I had found them very exciting, although I feared that Lori might end up feeling attracted to the athletic and very gifted young men who frequented those kinds of clubs.
"That might be an idea, but there are too many people there and I wouldn't want us to run into anyone we know," she objected. "How about if we put an ad out to find other couples?"
"But just so we can be watched?" I asked, a little doubtful.
"Are you afraid some handsome bull might give me strange urges?" she replied, with a sly smile.
"Shouldn't I?"
"If you can satisfy me you need fear nothing," she cut in short.
It took me a while to realize that she hadn't actually guaranteed me anything, but I felt that the path was now set and that we weren't going back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back