yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

kikdirty

Administrator
Staff member
Us and the looks

We decide to go to a club that an acquaintance recommended... A club for swingers...
The building outside is very particular. .A private house in a very normal street in the suburbs ... many colored lights on the windows. The gate is closed so we ring the bell and as soon as the door opens we enter the house.
The owner of the "local" makes us sit in a room with some lockers ... We take off our clothes and stay in lingerie ... I wear a black lace corset and a thong ... stay-up socks and 12 heel sandals.
We enter and study the various rooms: a small bar, a living room with sofas, a room with tables ... We can eat and drink anything and at any time ... so we treat ourselves to a small snack and a drink to loosen up and get acquainted with the rest of the people. It looks like a normal bar ... The only difference is that the customers are all in their underwear (more or less succinct and provocative) and are all there for one purpose ...
We continue our tour ... A sauna and a jacuzzi ... so we undress and relax ... And meanwhile we make new acquaintances ... there are several couples like us and some single men ... We freely talk about everything and nothing ... until we decide to go upstairs ...
The lights get dimmer and dimmer as we go up the stairs... but some sounds... some sighs... Some anxieties get louder and louder...
It's clear what the other people present are doing. There's no doubt about it. Everyone is fucking and enjoying...
There are various situations ... A huge red round bed with some couples exchanging effusions ... sofas where men are sitting watching ... And other small locations with water mattresses, mattresses on the floor that form improvised beds ... we go up again and get to the attic ... where there are some more private locations ... More intimate ... Each mattress, each bed, each cavern has curtains that let you just glimpse the inside ... at the entrance a chain ...
If it is closed other people can not access the location ... While if it remains open you leave free access to others ...
We decide to sit in one of these maxi beds and start exchanging effusions with each other... I'm high enough already ... the environment, the people, the noises, the sighs ... everything around us screams sex and lust. .And that's terribly exciting...
I let you lie on the huge bed... I get down on your belly and feed myself with your erection... I let your member penetrate my mouth, while another couple enters the location and sits by our side... And she starts masturbating her man with her mouth too...
I notice that some men are looking at us... They stopped at the entrance of the location and watch our effusions... so I move my hair, so that they can see me while I'm tasting your cock... I move and I position myself well on all fours... My intimacy well turned towards the entrance... I swing my hips with false unconsciousness. To be watched, to be desired... And to know that behind me some men are watching me... that they are watching my ass, my pussy, my breasts... I am completely and totally exposed to their eyes... they are watching how I suck your cock... hoping and wishing to be in your place... they would like to own me... That makes me incredibly horny... My pussy is swollen... extremely swollen... I am wet... extremely wet....
My hands descend and climb up your pole, followed by my lips and my tongue that rises and envelops you...My eyes are on you and yours on me...but I feel other glances running through my body...studying my movements and waiting...waiting for our gesture, our permission to start playing with us....
"Shall I let them in?" You ask me... you know exactly what my fantasies are...
"No... let them look some more... let them want me some more"...
And I keep licking you, sucking you, eating you, tasting you...
Finally we decide to let a man in... One nod and the first one enters our little private room... I won't look at him. I'm not interested. I'm focused on you... I kiss you, while two hands rest on my buttocks and start studying my body... They caress me... They touch me... They touch me... They approach my intimacy... The man touches me with his lips swollen, his fingers penetrate me in search of my clitoris... I moan and let myself be caressed and explored... The man rests his dick already erect to my vagina and pushes it in with force..... He starts fucking me... And he alternates slower and faster rhythms... I look at you... I arch my back and lean forward on your belly to suck you again... I get excited at the thought that this stranger is fucking me... And that others are watching us... And my moans are suffocated by your hard member in my mouth...
The man keeps fucking me...And I reach orgasm very quickly between the prying eyes of the other clients...
Even the man reaches orgasm... He gives me a little kiss on the buttock, thanks me and comes out... I don't turn around to look at him... I don't care... I lift myself from your belly and kiss you satisfied... A passionate and willing kiss...
Look at me... "Another one?"
"Of course I do," I say.
One nod and another man enters the private room... He starts to caress my buttocks too... but he doesn't masturbate me... He penetrates me almost immediately and starts to fuck me with strength and vigor... Compared to the first one he's more violent, he penetrates me deeper and faster... He's much more voracious... he's much more hungry... And for the second time I reach an orgasm in a few moments... And my moans of pleasure must have attracted attention because I realize that a small row of men has formed just outside the private room... fuck how exciting it is... All for me. All waiting to fuck me... And thinking about it, and still under the second man's wing, I come again... He too comes and falls on my back... He kisses my buttocks too, thanks me and leaves... I don't look at him this time either... I don't care...
I'm just a body to them... nothing else... I'm just a body for them to use as they please... Alone and IF YOU give them consent... And they are nothing to me either... They're just bodies, hands, tongues, mouths, cocks... nothing else. ..I'm just a means to them to achieve pleasure. And they are the same to me... nothing else... I just take their caresses, their kisses, their pushes... and I enjoy them...
And even this time, after fucking another man and enjoying it with him... I kiss you... with passion, with vigor... almost thanking you for what you allow me to feel and feel...
"Another one?" You ask me...
"Absolutely yes"... I answer...
I feel insatiable, I feel wanting... I want more, more, I want to wear myself out and be exhausted... I want to use and be used... I want all this... I WANT. .
One nod and another man comes in. ..this time I look at him... And I realize he's the same one we talked to at the beginning of the night in the lounge... A nice guy... And this time too, I get excited to see the little line forming outside for me...
The situation repeats itself... I've been on all fours for quite some time now... exposed and waiting... I'll get down on your belly again and start sucking and licking you...
But this time the man touches me, caresses me... licks me, tastes me, sucks the nectar of the orgasms that the two men before him have provoked me... And this time the couple at our side, who so far have not interacted with other clients, they approach us... The woman and the man start touching my breasts, my nipples... They pull them, tease them, play with them... I have hands everywhere exploring my body... Your cock filling my mouth. . And the third man on my list who finally penetrates me...
He is less violent...His dick is smaller than the others...It doesn't fill me well and his pushes are much lighter, more delicate...usually I love to be taken with more energy...but in spite of that the orgasm comes...again... Another one... And hers comes very quickly too.... And again the ritual repeats itself... the man kisses me on my back, wraps me in his arms, thanks me, tells me I'm gorgeous... And he leaves...
I turn towards the entrance and the line is still there... Waiting...
I get close to your mouth and I kiss you again and again and again. .And I thank you. .And again and again and again..... The woman of the other couple makes me lie on the bed and asks me permission to lick myself... finally I leave my four-legged position. ..My legs are shaking and can't stand the emotions of those hours... I feel exhausted, exhausted, but still wanting...
I want this woman to lick me... to make me enjoy... I spread my legs and let her sink her head between them...
She's fucking expert... Very expert... she sucks my clit, plays with it, teases it with her teeth, penetrates me with her tongue and in a perfectly conscious way brings me to orgasm... She approaches my mouth and kisses me, transmitting my tastes and my moods...
"Another one?" You ask me... I take a look outside and I still see the present line... All waiting... For me... fuck how much I'm excited about this feeling...
"Not this time... I want you now..." I answer you...
I put myself back in my favorite position and offer myself to you... finally... YOU and only YOU know exactly what I need and what I like...YOU and only YOU make me enjoy it like nobody else. .
You know me.... you know my body, my points, my rhythms... between us there is physical and mental understanding, complicity, feeling. . And this makes everything much more involving and overwhelming... so far it's been sex, lust, lust in the pure state... but what I feel with you goes beyond all this... it's something more that I can't describe but that fills me with emotions...
You stand behind me. Your dick is leaning against my buttocks... the spread...
The tip caresses my anus ... And slowly you get inside me ... You penetrate me... You fuck me and you push me around. With all the strength and energy that a long wait has left you... a few pushes but fast, precise, and the orgasm comes again... violent... a strong explosion that shakes me and warms me...
You kiss my buttocks too, you caress my body, you hug me... but don't thank me and don't leave... we loved each other, we gave ourselves... reciprocally... And there's no need to thank for that... We lie down side by side... I snuggle with you and together we remember the hours just passed... that's right... hours. ..I've been fucked and used for hours...
I fucked three different men practically without interruption...I let myself be eaten by a woman and finally gave myself to you.
All this under the constant eyes of other customers who were watching and watching us..
We get up... we take one of the many clean towels placed next to each bed... we head to one of the showers and we clean ourselves.. .
My lips are swollen... extremely swollen... My private parts have been used over and over again and now they are feeling a little tired and weak... And the cold water jet gives me some relief...
Let's put on our underwear and go down to the bar... There are few customers left. We've completely lost track of time and there are few of us left inside the bar... And I don't recognize any of them... I wonder if any of those I see now looked at me, wanted me... I wonder if any of them had the luck to fuck me... who knows. .
Let's have a drink, get dressed and get out of that house so full of perversion and bargains...

Poke Bella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Click here for more!
Back