yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

kikdirty

Administrator
Staff member
Getting to know couples who are entering this world for the first time is something we like a lot. It's exciting to feel empathy for their emotions, it takes us back some time and gives us very nice feelings. So when we were confronted with a message from Monica and Gio, two "swingers apprentices" on this site, a positive spark was immediately triggered. Already from the first messages, in fact, you could see that it wasn't the usual couple of "time-wasters" ended up on the site snooping around, but two very intelligent people, curious and above all with the right predisposition to make the big jump. After some initial messages, we realized that the affinities between us were many, even if our veto to exchange bare-faced photos created to both couples that doubt, mixed between excitement and fear of being in front of ... "two runaways".
We usually meet in the clubs so as to avoid throwing the evening away if there are no positive feelings for any of the four, but the mental intrigue that was immediately created through the keyboard was so strong that it drove us to organize the first meeting in front of their house.
And here we are in the car, towards Brianza, ready to meet a new couple of apprentices... a shiver runs down my spine: who will we meet? Will anyone be disappointed? Will they be one of those couples stiffened by embarrassment or will they want to put themselves out there?
Luckily by my side, my husband reassures me with a glimpse of his own. No one has the gift to extinguish my every hesitation like he does, he looks me in the eye as he shakes my hand, tells me that I am beautiful, that no man in his right mind could refuse my attention, but above all he reminds me of our safeword. At one nod from me he is ready to abandon ship, as anyone should always be able to do! Ah how nice it would be to have a safeword even in normal life! A magic word that makes all the ugliness that life sometimes offers us disappear in an instant, you say it and... poof, all the negativity disappears.
That's the beauty of this world, where I can always be serene and light and everything is very funny and exciting... and if by chance sometimes it isn't... poof, you change the channel, like on TV!
But as usual I'm getting too distracted! A few minutes on the road and we arrive at the restaurant where we met; we see a couple waiting in the parking lot and we have no doubt: it's them!
Gio comes to meet me, he's smiling and welcoming, but while he kisses me on the cheeks to welcome me I notice a bit of discomfort, maybe he was waiting for me lower, but I like to wear high heels too much in these occasions: it's my need, I don't want to intimidate anyone, but on my heels I feel like a queen!
While Giò shakes my husband's hand, I cross my eyes with Monica, a beautiful girl with two beautiful legs, enhanced by a tight red dress that leaves no doubt about her belligerent intentions ...
My husband looks at her with elegance and then we look at each other smugly. Well, I would say that the visual test is largely passed, they are really two handsome guys.
A few words and we sit down in the restaurant, the dinner flows quickly between dreams to confess, fantasies to realize and funny anecdotes. You can see, however, that there is some tension, especially in Monica, maybe her intentions are no longer the same, maybe she was a little disappointed by the physical appearance of my husband? With couples at the first experience it's like that, it was like that for us too, you can imagine a first superlative adventure, like a Hollywood movie: with two physically beautiful people, endowed with a considerable amount of sympathy and... they are also two big pigs!
But then when the expectations are too high, you are necessarily disappointed by something, or is our insecurity that makes us look for something wrong to build an alibi to escape ...
With time and experience, however, we realized that a first time like this is not positive, a first time with two superfigures would have more destabilized our couple, than excited us individually. And this game is to get excited in pairs, not to make one of them jealous ... so over time we have learned to enjoy all those who have at least two of the three characteristics - beautiful/sympathetic/pigs - described above and I must admit that this has brought us considerable benefits!
But again I'm digressing and maybe even out of character, because 20 minutes later we are in the living room of their house drinking a good glass of wine.
The atmosphere becomes warm, you can feel in the air that there is a desire to discover yourself, but how do you overcome that barrier of shyness that often creeps in the first experiences?
My husband comes to our rescue, offering us a kind of game of erotic goose, each box a penance, each throw of the given an item of clothing that falls and ... as you play!
We sit on the carpet very close together and so we have the privilege of smelling each other. The smell of people is perhaps more important filter from my point of view. Describing a smell is not easy, but from the hardening of my nipples I understand that, even in this case, the test is passed!
But it doesn't pass much that I also have the pleasure of experiencing the softness and warmth of their skin. Already it is abundantly tattooed and maybe thanks to the ink used, I find its skin very velvety and pleasant to the touch. With Monica it's a continuous shock, a warm and exciting sensation that inebriates me by making me wet down there.
My husband is loquaciously charming, he's playing along, Monica seems to me the more decisive of the two, especially when she throws herself into a sexy thong ballet as a penance. The two of them repeatedly question each other in non-verbal terms, while the wine we're tasting is starting to have its effect: we know they would love to have a time-out so that they can confront each other and define the patterns of the game, but looking at them better we understand that they deserve a little forcing on our part, so we deny them this break and on the contrary we accelerate!
Accomplice a "square" of the game, so we start kissing each other between women, Monica is incredibly exciting. We are kneeling in front of the sofa one in front of the other and our tongues intertwine curiously, while our men approach us and start to caress our shoulders, neck, butt. I feel Giò's shyly indecisive hands on my butt and Monica's tongue in my mouth and I feel a beautiful feeling that I don't want it to end.
But the dice is thrown again and now it's the turn to massage Giò: he kneels on the carpet, bends his back forward and I start stroking his back, neck, head, I feel a beautiful sensation, the skin is very soft and from the erection that only I can see between his thighs I understand that he doesn't disdain my massages. I look at Monica and I see her in ecstasy, perhaps this is the image of the evening she had dreamed of. So I point out to her the sex of her man, I invite her with a nod to dedicate herself to him, while I continue the back massage and he begins to caress my thighs and not only.
Monica gets on all fours on all fours, taking his cock in her mouth and starting to suck it gently. In the meantime my husband starts warming Monica by gently stroking her ass, while Monica's pussy starts getting wet on his fingertips. I like to hear that sweet fuck noise, while in my hands I feel Giò's hard cock in my hands, sticking it into Monica's hungry mouth.
I want to suck it too, I want to suck it, so I move and... I finally have my new friend in front of me. I like him, he's a nice guy, so I caress him gently making sure he can enjoy every single touch of my fingers, I bend down and looking for a look of assent from Monica, I start sucking it slowly. Monica is horny as hell, so I invite her to join me: who knows how many times she fantasized about giving a blowjob to Giò together with another woman?!?
I don't need to propose the same question to Gio, just look at his face while we lick his dick in two to see how much he likes it.
Meanwhile his fingers have been sneaking inside me for a few minutes and the situation degenerates into my first orgasm. A first orgasm that tastes like mountains, pine forests and has the alkaline taste of alpine rocks.
Hearing my moans of pleasure makes everyone want more, but the attraction that Monica and I feel for each other is really of a different level. We kiss and touch each other with great intensity, while our men look at us ecstatic and excited.
After satisfying the first fantasy, it's time to try the second: what woman has never dreamed of licking a stranger's cock in front of her husband?!?
This is the right moment, I invite Monica to sit down and in no time her mouth starts swallowing my husband's cock. The girl knows how to do it, nothing to say; she licks it and swallows it with great transport and while my husband contracts the buttocks from pleasure by squinting his eyes, I make out alternately the two men.
I like their taste of excitement, the taste of Gio, which is a mixture of jealousy and envy, and the taste of my husband, who has visibly left for the bribe called orgasm... tell Monica that she's about to come, as if to tell her: stop for a moment...; let me take a breath...; let me...
but Monica wants him to come, so she won't let go and she takes her first big cumshot from a stranger! Eh the first one never forgets and I'm at her side happy and proud of the resourcefulness shown by this apparently shy girl, while my husband comes as if he had a fire hydrant, he floods us both with hot cream!
WoW! Not bad first round.
While we wash, in the bathroom we recreate that feeling of embarrassment that I'm afraid will bring the evening to an end, but that first time would be without giving them a real orgasm?!?
I then leave my husband in the bathroom and take the initiative, starting to kiss with passion Giò. My message wants to be clear, I do not leave this house without having made you enjoy my dear! A message that, by the incremental consistency of his tool, seems to have been delivered at home.
My new friend Monica, however, seems a bit uncomfortable, so I involve her in a three-way kiss and a moment later I kneel down in front of her and start licking her pussy with great transport.
I haven't done it many times, I'm more passive than active with girls, but Monica's pussy has a crazy attraction. So when my husband comes out of the bathroom, he finds Monica sitting on the couch with her legs wide open obscenely, me on all fours on the carpet intent on licking her and Giò lying under me to give me pleasure with his rock tongue.
I can feel Monica's excitement passing through the tip of my tongue, I can feel her spasms in my mouth, I can feel the moaning coming out of my throat to end up making that nice hardened clit vibrate... everything is perfect I just want to come with her... but so, lick after lick after lick, after lick, the rhythm of my moaning increases to a beautiful orgasm that tastes of sea, blue, impetuous and salty!
They were beautiful moments, while my husband held my hair with one hand, with the other he touched Monica and in the meantime Giò gave me one of the most beautiful orgasms of my life!
Having an orgasm while I was enjoying Monica literally intoxicated me and I felt so close to those two guys that I felt the pleasure/duty to hug them both.
So standing hugging each other, we kept kissing and touching each other until Giò gave us his nectar, flooding our tits and soon after Monica exploded into a magnificent and liberating orgasm.
Now we're all exhausted and happy, we all look at each other smug and feel great harmony, but the night is long and the desire to have sex with them doesn't seem to have diminished in any way, on the contrary, if possible the excitement is even stronger.
So after a second stop in the bathroom, it's up to them to choose whether to go further and so the best thing is to put two condoms in front of Monica.
She almost doesn't seem to notice, but then, with a sly smile from someone who knows a lot, she looks intensely at Giò, then bends down, takes the two condoms, discards them and, starting with her husband, dresses them both in a second.
I invite her to get on all fours copying my position, we are face to face, asses high, wet pussy and tongues intertwined ... the two men stand behind us and in perfect synchrony penetrate us simultaneously.
Now we're here, everything's perfect, so that's the time to come simultaneously?!?
one blow after the other, I feel something moving inside me and starting from my belly it rises, takes my belly and then higher and higher... I look it straight in the eyes and I discover that I'm not alone: now we're here, we're ready, kindred spirits who feel a great orgasm simultaneously!
We lie exhausted on the bed hugging each other, we close our eyes for a few seconds and let ourselves be carried away by emotions; opening our eyes, however, we see from below two beautiful missiles aimed at our bodies...
So I decide to let her feel what remains one of the most beautiful sexual sensations: what my friend Alina calls the "shuffle"!
Two men who cum on your tits, mixing their nectar on your body.
so we're inviting the two guys to cover her with sperm, helping them with their hands, their mouths, their tongues intertwining in a tangle of bodies...
three, two one first my husband, then they fill her with warm cream, watering her beautiful tits and reaching up to her neck. I enjoy the scene, holding those two muskets shooting cream and directing their splashes on Monica's delicate body.
Now we can relax, I watch my husband winking at me as a sign of complicity and at that moment it's as if we both thought the same thing: our new friends learn quickly...Who knows if there will be an opportunity for a second lesson?

a thank you to the couple mareemontagna for the beautiful evening!.

Poke Bella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Click here for more!
Back