yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

kikdirty

Administrator
Staff member
The weekend finally came, I needed the weekend to take some time off. So I decided to dedicate myself exclusively to myself and to my total relaxation.

The ringing of my cell phone brought me back to reality.
An unexpected message. "Meet me tonight at 6:00, the usual place. "

My partner hadn't been too fond of the goodies lately, he preferred to be direct and even a bit authoritarian. Almost automatically I sent a simple "okay".
Goodbye relax, I thought, but all in all I didn't mind too much.

I decided to go for a provocative look for the evening, I didn't know exactly how and where it would take place but I didn't care. I wore a black lace sheath dress, fishnet stockings and high heels. I never thought I was a beautiful woman, but I felt really sexy in that outfit.

I arrived on time for our date and, as usual, I had to wait at least 10 minutes before my date arrived.

"Sorry, honey, there was traffic."
I smiled, I knew very well that his was a nice excuse to mask his lateness, but it didn't matter at the time.

I was happy to see him, he was so thoughtful that I never wanted him to stop spoiling me.
"Honey, an old couple of friends I haven't seen in a long time asked me if we'd like to spend an evening with them, would you like to?" "Why not, that's fine."

We went to this club in the center of the city, very nice and intimate, I saw my man go to this couple in his forties, she about 1.60, not very shapely but good-looking, wearing a dress that showed off her curves, delicate but very sexy.

He was a little taller than her, intense gaze, dark and penetrating eyes. Medium build, not too dry but all in all normal.
We introduced ourselves and a good understanding was immediately born. At the second spritz we decided to move to their house for a pizza, a few miles from the club.
I could feel the effects of the alcohol, not being a doc drinker, it was enough for me to feel the fumes.

We arrived at their house, a very nice and cozy apartment, located on the ground floor, I felt like I was at home and this favored my immediate adaptation.
We ordered the pizzas and about an hour later all four of us sat down on a large corner sofa to chat and enjoy our dinner accompanied by some good red beer.

My man was paying me a lot of attention, caressing my thighs covered in sexy fishnet stockings.

At a certain point I felt the look of her on top of me, I looked at her and said: "what do you say, shall we show these two handsome boys a good time?"
Maybe the alcohol or maybe just the thought of it was so exciting, I smiled mischievously and said, "Why not?"

Our games began, in a short time we were all naked, excited, panting for pleasure.

In turn, we took turns exchanging our comrades' dicks, taking it in the mouth, down the throat, watching their horny faces increased our sluttiness.
We found ourselves doing a sort of little train, my partner was fucking our friend who at the same time licked and sucked my pussy, while her partner fucked my ass.

In the air the smell of sex, the one that goes beyond the borders. The almost forbidden sex. The pig sex.

My mind was filled with uncontrollable adrenaline rushes. I was so excited that my pussy looked like a river flooding.

Our boys were banging their balls into our dilated asses... I was enraptured by her tongue possessing my pussy. At one point we found ourselves fucking her and me, fucking like slutty whores, while our men were enjoying the show by sawing each other's dicks off.

I could feel the pleasure in it. I'd suck her pussy and at the same time push mine into her mouth...

Fuck how we were enjoying it. I felt like a real sexy bitch.
Almost at the same time, she and I came to a mega galactic orgasm. We drank each other.

We stayed for a few moments enjoying each other, but then like real sluts we decided it was time to fuck our men. We rode them like two fucking whores, we fucked them to the end.

We heard them scream with pleasure and saw their cum come out of our pussy and we immediately tasted each other's pussy again.

What can I say: I wish all my nights of relaxation looked like this.

OnlyFWB

Poke Bella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back