yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

snapchat nudes

Administrator
Staff member
The summer was ending and the evenings were still pleasant, together with my childhood friend with whom we often go out and have fun, we decided on Saturday to have a pizza in a club with a nice outdoor terrace and bring our girlfriends.
Mine is a beautiful brunette girl, 5 breast and curvy to the right point, my friend's girlfriend also .she has black hair, her tits a bit smaller, but a bit more slender.
We were in t-shirt and jeans, my girlfriend with a top, balconette bra, light pants and under a thong with white thread, the other girl with blouse and pants, under embroidered bra and black thong.
Along with the pizza we drained a large beer each and between jokes and jokes the evening was coming to a quiet conclusion when my friend taking advantage of the fact that the girls had gone to the bathroom tells me that he would gladly fuck my girlfriend, which I answered that I would like to do the same thing with his.
"why don't we give it a try? When they come out I invite you to visit my company and take you to my office where I have a nice couch and maybe we can make it happen:"
We get out of the club and get in the car we head towards the office, my friend sitting in the back seat starts stroking her tits opening her blouse and I put my hand between my girlfriend's legs and stroke her pussy over her pants.
"What's the matter with you guys, are you drunk?"
"Actually we thought we'd play some sex games at my office, maybe a couple swap."
"You've lost your mind," exclaims mine but it won't take my hand off her pussy that I can see it's getting wet.
The other girl can't talk because my friend has put his tongue in her mouth and is kissing her hard as he caresses and squeezes her tits.
As soon as we got to the office we got closer to the girls, I got closer to his and he got closer to mine, we started to caress them, touch their asses, then we both pulled out our already hard cocks, we made them quickly take off their blouses and bras, we rushed on the beds licking and grazing them.
I stuck my dick between her tits and I got a Spanish woman while my friend was getting blown by my girlfriend who is a real artist with a mouth.
We took off our clothes too, both men dedicated themselves to licking pussy making them wet copiously, then my friend sat my girlfriend on the couch and opened her legs and penetrated her with a blow and started to fuck her.
He fucked her with fast, deep strokes, she moaned and cheered him on. "Give me a good bang, show my boyfriend how to fuck a woman, maybe he'll learn how to do it better too."
Those words excited me even more, I put the other girl with my hands on the wall, I placed myself behind her and stuck my dick in her pussy, pumping her hard.
"Yeah, you're a real stud bull, you're making me like a bitch, push it all the way in."
We were all four of us in a lust, we continued to fuck for several minutes, then when I came I took off, turned and bowed, then I put my dick in her mouth and cum in her throat while she swallowed without any problem.
My friend was on the verge of coming, too, and I slipped the cum down her tits.
"Now you've enjoyed it but we're still horny, let's see if you can satisfy us."
They let us rest for a few moments then they grabbed our cocks and started sawing them, took them in the mouth, licking the balls and the rod, sucking the chapel like professional blowjobs.
When our cocks came back on the couch, they sat down next to each other with their thighs wide open and we penetrated them again and fucked them until they enjoyed it, my girlfriend after a few moments, the other one forced me to an extra job but in the end she too reached orgasm panting. When it was our turn to enjoy, we pulled out our cocks and stuck them in their mouths and filled them with cum.
"If we are going to repeat this beautiful experience next time it will be better to do it in a comfortable bed" was the comment of my friend's girlfriend.
"Sure, we'll be at my house when you want to and maybe you can give us your beautiful asses too," I said.
The girls looked at each other for a moment, then smiled and nodded and my thoughts ran to the moment we would meet again.

Mia Malkova

Renae Erica

Poke Bella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back