yandex
Check out our New Site:"www.sex-cams.io" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

snapchat nudes

Administrator
Staff member
After so many months of work, my wife and I (Sara and Luca) had accumulated so much of that tiredness and the same, that we decided to take a holiday where we wanted to be pampered and spoiled, as mothers do with their children. The idea was to find a cruise where everything and everyone was at your disposal, room remade twice a day, cooks who would prepare for us fabulous manicarretti and where those of the animation would be made in four to have fun, including excursions.
I turned on the computer and began to search. I pressed the keys as quickly as I could, so I was eager to find it, but the hurry, you know, leads to make mistakes and that mistake led me straight to a site for adults.

I took it off right away and went back to looking for our dream cruise, but I couldn't find it.
I returned to the adult site,I started looking at the photos and read the ads,everything seemed so intriguing,fascinating,enchanting.
What excited me the most were the ads of couples,people like me and my wife,who were looking for other couples. I decided at that moment to talk to my wife about it. I was never going to register as a single. I've always had a relationship of absolute trust with my wife and I didn't intend to cheat on her for anything in the world. But I had to choose the best time to tell her and I decided to do it while we were making love. What better time? That same night, in bed and in the moment of maximum excitement, I whispered in her ear: "I'd give anything to see you fucked by someone else."

She didn't say anything, but I realized that my sentence excited her even more. I chased her as I licked her pussy: "I'd like to see a man here, instead of me, licking your pussy now, I'm excited just thinking about it...".

Also this time Sara didn't say anything, but she grabbed my hair and pressed my head firmly on her pussy: "Lick it like you know how. She was soaking wet and I was happy because my sentences had turned her on.

The next day she was the one who resumed the conversation asking me if I really wanted her to have sex with another man. I said yes, it was a gift to her and to our love.

"You're really crazy, I could never have sex with another man, how could I?" she told me.

"Look at this website and you'll see how many couples play like this," I said.

She looked at the pictures of couples like us and the ads. She didn't say anything but she never told me to close the site. I opened the profiles and she looked very carefully. I know my wife well and I know from every look of her what she is thinking and at that moment she was really intrigued. Of course it wasn't a small step what I was proposing to her and she needed a few days to reflect. A week or so passed. After a week, while we were having sex, she said yes.

I still remember that fuck, it was great.

The next day, we registered at the site. We took some pictures and started chatting right away. I initially had her chatting with singles to make her understand her potential, her power to make men horny. I was the first and last man for my wife. I wanted her to spread her wings and fly solo.
After a bit of natural hesitation, she took courage and started chatting with them in a strong way. Every day that passed, she became more confident, more daring, more sexy. Little by little, her pigmy soul was coming out, which had flattened after years of marriage. She was even able to freely write down her sexual desires, things that she had never had the courage to express before even to me, who was her husband.

One day we started chatting with a couple we liked for their maturity and seriousness.
They were our peers, unfortunately, very distant from us. They were in fact a couple from Sicily looking for their first experience. They wrote that they reflected in us, that they saw us as their way of thinking. As is natural that it happens,at a certain point we all wanted to see each other and we agreed to meet on skype. The big event was organized for the same evening.

The tension, both my wife's and my wife's, was skyrocketing. Man, it was our first meeting, albeit virtual, and we were frying. At the agreed time we turned on the skype and saw them. Nice couple indeed!!!! We soon realized that it was a simple couple, like us. The first impression was of caution, she ... too pretty, seemed his secretary, not his wife. Two hours flew by in an instant, talking and talking in all fields, but above all we talked about sex and it was really nice. If they'd been in our room, we'd have gone to bed, guaranteed. Then, he said: "We really like you very much, if you like us we'll come to Venice and spend a day together.

AZZZZ! We didn't expect it,given the distance between us,it seemed impossible,but we didn't want to disappoint them even if we didn't expect such a consequence. We accepted anyway because we liked them too.

After other meetings on skype,we took stock,we booked a room for them in a hotel outside Venice,on the mainland,a three-day package.

He arrived the day of the meeting, we planned to meet him in the hotel lobby with him, while she would wait for us in the room.

After the usual presentations, we ordered four spritzers from the bar, three we drank and one we took to the room for her who was waiting for us.

I knocked on the room door and when a beautiful creature opened up, it stood before me. She was wearing a light T-shirt, because it was August, and she was picking up an abundant 4 breasts and a short shorts that outlined her dizzying curves. My wife was wearing a white shirt with a small balcony that held a 3 of breast and a skirt above the knee. She had sensuality from all pores and had an enviable silhouette, an ass like hell. We gave each other a chaste kiss on the cheek and started asking questions about how we got that far. None of us decided to make the first move, luckily my friend, more enterprising than me, said: "If we don't start we'll have Christmas.

Encouraged by that phrase I took my friend's hands. They were frozen because of the emotion. I attracted her to me and kissed her, she had the softest lips. It was incredibly beautiful. As if that wasn't enough, my wife was kissing my friend who was grabbing her ass. It's really hard to explain in words the feelings I felt at that moment, only those who have had my experience can understand what I'm talking about. From that moment on, everything went downhill, the senses were at 1000 and we spontaneously lay on the bed. We began to undress and strangely enough we all felt comfortable. We were naked and yet it seemed normal.

We started rubbing against each other, the desire to fuck her was mounting, but penetration was not agreed, kissing and touching were the ultimate goal. I began to touch my friend's pussy, as did my friend, an adrenaline rush started from my brain and reached my balls to the asshole. Watching my wife get her private parts touched, excited me more than touching my friend. While I was licking my friend's pussy, my friend and my wife set themselves at position 69. Seeing my wife lick her pussy while she was sucking my friend's pussy gave me a frightening excitement. It seemed like my dick was even bigger and bigger than normal, so blood flowed into the corpora cavernosa. We were in that position for about ten minutes, until my wife and my friend got up, talked into each other's ears, walked to a handbag and picked up a little box: they were condoms. They took one each and approached us and said, "We've decided to fuck, we like you too much and now we want you to fuck, come here and put it on. They put it in with their hands and completed the rest with their mouths, then they lay down on the bed and spread their legs open. My friend's pussy was hot and I penetrated it in one fell swoop. She wrapped her legs around my back and came towards me, enjoying my cock in an incredible way. I stuck my finger up her ass and immediately I felt her enjoy it: "Godo! Godo! God, how beautiful! -shouting.
My wife moaned with pleasure too: "I'm coming!" "I'm coming!" "I'm coming!" "Come on, come on, come on, come on!".
Soon after I heard my friend enjoy it and he said: "I'll fill you up, you make me cum like crazy! I'm going to cum!".

He filled it all up. While I was still fucking my friend, they kissed passionately, they stayed there a little bit then went to the bathroom, I meanwhile I made my friend enjoy once again who scratched my back so much enjoy, to which I said:

"I'm going to come where you want me to come?"

"Come on the boobs I like"-said.

I got up, took off my condom and dumped a tremendous amount of cum on her boobs that she greedily smeared. We stayed and cuddled a little bit, then we had one last kiss and went to take a shower...

Later my wife said to me:

"If I imagined it was so beautiful, we'd start earlier. You're a fool" and she kissed me with transport.

We spent three days together, fucking with them at any hour and time, going from Cicero to Venice having a great time. From that moment my wife and I became accomplices in everything,it's wonderful to reveal the things that we could never before think of telling each other and making comments about men and women who were taboo before.

We didn't know it yet but we had met the best friends of our life; and to think that my wife still calls me crazy now after eight years of dating them...
That's a lot of crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back