yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

snapchat nudes

Administrator
Staff member
This story happened at a time when my partner and I were actively participating as a couple in the swinging world. We made the acquaintance, among others, of a couple who lived on the same street as us but without ever having seen (or at least noticed) each other. We exchanged numbers in view of a meeting, but we spent many evenings exchanging jokes and having a chat. When we finally decided to meet, we thought we'd do it on neutral ground, so that if we didn't like each other, it would be easier to say goodbye.

We opted for a place with an intimate atmosphere, suitable for a quiet chat. We sat on a couch, a couple facing each other, and in between the conversations we ordered our drinks. In the meantime, as a joke, we swapped places with each other, so I sat next to the other couple's lei. In the meantime, the waitress came in with the drinks and was a bit stunned that she had noticed our new arrangement.
At one point, the man from the other couple caught my attention and said, "Did you know that my partner is very forgetful? She went out forgetting her underwear at home!"
I immediately turned to her, she had a mischievous little smile. Beautiful woman, long hair, short blonde haircut, small breasts, ass proportioned to her build. She had a very short dress, so I could have checked, but I preferred to ask her, "Really? I don't believe it."
She promptly replied, "Why don't you check?" lifting up her dress a bit. I didn't ask her twice. I lifted her dress even higher, discovering her intimate area completely. Her pussy was almost completely shaved, except for a thin strip that extended the cut upwards. I jokingly put my hand on her and said: "It would be a shame if I caught cold. I'd better cover you."

She giggled, grabbed my hand and gently pulled it away, adjusting her dress, saying, "Not now, there are other people here. Yes, I could even agree with her, except that when I looked over the table, I saw my girlfriend wanking at the other guy's dick. I was like, "Oh, man!" She immediately stopped embarrassed and we all laughed.
"Now let's be good, though, at least while we're in this club. It's a long night anyway." I started after the few seconds of awkward silence that followed.
We kept telling each other about this and that, when at one point a little family with children came into the club. We noticed that our speeches were starting to get a little too warm to be heard from the ears, even though the environment was very discreet. We decided to continue the evening at home.

When we arrived at our destination, we moved into the living room. Them on the sofa, us on two chairs. While we were talking, he was tinkering with his hands inside her dress, and she was trembling blatantly. I jumped at the chance and said: "If the lady wants to go free, go ahead, we won't be shocked."
She replied "no, thanks, I'm fine like this", but the comrade intervened, insisting he too, making her shoulder straps down and exposing her balconette bra. I stood up and asked him, "May I?"
"Sure," he answered, getting up and walking towards my partner.
I unhooked the lady's bra, releasing her tits from captivity. I sucked her nipples, I could feel her all trembling. I looked across the room and saw that her partner was doing the same thing with mine. Then I remembered one thing: "Is it true what I read, that you're bisexual?"
At his statement, I suggested to his partner to sit on the couch with me while we admired the two ladies making love to each other. She was enthusiastic about it, she stood up and dropped her dress on the floor, remaining completely naked only with hold-ups and heels. They approached the center of the room, began to caress and kiss each other, more and more intensely. Then they touched each other's breasts (my partner a fifth, the lady a third) and finally went down to the pussies. It was a beautiful sight. We got up and approached them, me stroking the lady's body. Then I proposed to move to a more appropriate environment, namely the bedroom.
It was already ready: handkerchiefs on the bedside tables, the light already very low, mini stereo system with sexy music in the background...

The two women sat in the middle of the bed, facing each other. Then the gentleman and I sat down, each behind the other's companion. And we continued where we left off. The lady took the initiative, leaning towards my partner, who lay on her back, and started licking her pussy. I in turn started licking the lady's pussy, while my partner was sucking the other one's cock. She had it wet and smelled good. After a while we reversed roles, so I found myself getting a blowjob from the lady: I could feel her tongue moving up and down my cock, which sometimes disappeared completely in her mouth. "Should I come?" I asked her. She stopped for a second and said, "I swallow everything and clean every last drop."
I heard my companion argue more or less with a "I'll do the same" addressed to the other. But my plans were different, or at least it was still early and I tightened my pelvic muscles to block the ejaculation.

"Stand like a sheep, facing each other," I suggested. Me and the other one put condoms on, and while the two women kissed, we fucked them hard. First they were moaning, then they were getting real loud. It was like they were competing over who had the most fun. I took the oil and rubbed it in the lady's other hole, then passed it on to her partner who did the same, so we also fucked them in the ass. When I heard I was close to coming, I pulled it out, turned the lady around and took it in my mouth again. When I came, she really swallowed everything I ejaculated. Then the two ladies kissed with the mouths that knew about our sperm.
Once we settled down, we kept chatting while stroking the naked ladies.

Mia Malkova

Renae Erica

Poke Bella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back