yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

kikdirty

Administrator
Staff member
Beginning of the summer season and with this also my desire to have fun in the open air. For some time we've been going out with Lele and her Russian friend Natasha, for friends Naty and between more or less pushed speeches there seems to be a desire to "party" together but you never have the right opportunity. Well certainly my man Mattia would like a nice Russian pussy and Lele has been courting me for a long time.
They are a very nice couple, he is 45 years old, nice dry body, short beard, he always rides bikes so he has powerful legs and a nice ass, haughty and with a youthful haircut not to look much older than Naty who is 27 years old, typical Russian super beautiful, blonde but tiny, blue eyes whistle perfect and beautiful tits that always shows off without a bra.
I organize a nice picnic in this place outside the city where Mattia and I go when we want to have fun outdoors. Ah, I was forgetting my Mattia, a bit rough man, 1.80 wide shoulders with a bit of tummy, he always manages to amaze me. We go to this park and rent bikes to get near a small lake where nobody ever passes and maybe few people know. Already on the way I start to get excited. We go along a dirt road, then passing through a gate that should be closed we walk along a path with very tall trees where the sun rays barely pass, you can only hear our bikes, the sounds of animals and the wind moving the leaves. Finally after a few minutes we arrive in front of a lake where we can stop and enjoy our picnic in the best way.
We start to set the table, Lele and Naty are amazed by the place and congratulate us. Naty today is more radiant and sexy than ever, yellow tank top that gives a glimpse of her small breasts but with her nipples always swollen, pleated miniskirt that almost every fast movement gives a glimpse of her thong. Lele and sporty as Mattia shorts beautifully tight to bring out the packs that are beautifully loaded. I chose a lolilta dress with lots of flowers, a soft bra to show off my 4 breasts, but without panties just to make everything a little 'spicy.
We start eating, we drink the wine, we warm up a bit 'even with the speeches, also ends the second bottle of wine between stories and laughter. The attmosphere begins to be just right to try to push us a little bit. I give Mattia a kiss a little warm and taking his hand I take her on my vagina that is already wet from the excitement. Then you tell Naty: "You know how well she kisses, you should try it."
"No, come on, you know I'm shy, I could never," she replies.
Nothing didn't work, so I point to Lele: "Come on Lele, you show us how hot you are when you kiss" and he slightly tipsy, he executes on command. But Naty doesn't want to know, or doesn't understand or is too ashamed.
"Va bene then means that I have to take possession of my man because now I'm really hot" and so begins a long kiss between groping and rubbing.
"You can look at him if you want," I added, looking into his eyes. Lele seems enthusiastic and starts caressing, touching and kissing Natasha but she doesn't feel comfortable, so she gets up and with a low voice she says: "Come on Lele let's go for a ride so we are all calmer" and they go towards one of the hidden paths.
"I'm sorry they didn't get it," I say to Mattia disappointed, but I feel like it, so I get down and he starts pulling out his dick that almost explodes in those tight pants.
"You know baby maybe we can follow them maybe she was just shy and didn't know how to start" says Mattia.
"Yeah, let's give it a try," I said in an enthusiastic voice. We take the blankets in case we need them and we head towards their path. We go in a few dozen meters and see them in a small downhill slope that they are already working on. Lele has her pants pulled down while she, without a tank top, sucks them off insistently.
"Let's stay a bit hidden until they warm up properly" I say to Mattia and let's be voyeurs for the first time too. I'm really excited by this situation and I can't help but pull Mattia's cock out at least to feel it in my hand. Lele starts undressing and starts stripping her first of her skirt and then of her thong and lifting up her leg he starts licking her pussy.
At this point I decide to go into action like a lioness and with fast steps, I approach shouting: "Hey guys where you were hiding without us, you didn't want to have fun alone". Lele is sure to stand up impassive and shows off his nice hard cock, Naty between fear and shyness tries to scrape things off the ground to get dressed but it's late, pushing her towards the tree I kiss her passionately and approaching Lele I whisper in her ear: "I like you a lot let's have fun together". She doesn't know what to do, with slow steps Mattia approaches her too, by now she's surrounded by wolves hungry for sex, so she lets everything fall to the ground and with a defiant look she says: "You watch until I say so" and pushing me hard she pushes me away from them.
I lay down my blanket and began to watch the show, while she starts kissing Mattia and slowly undressing him from his clothes. Now she has 2 cocks in her hands instead I have to stay and watch, I undress all and at least start to touch my wet pussy. She gets down, looks at me and takes first in the mouth the dick of one then of the other and then she almost let all 2 of them in together, she's having fun making me horny... I beg her to give me something, but the little bitch takes a blanket and makes Mattia lie down and puts herself on top of him lick her pink pussy, while on the right Lele fills her mouth with his cock. She continues like that for a few more moments and seeing me now indemonized she asks me in a sweet voice: "Do you want to have fun too?"
"Yes" I scream from excitement.
"Then you leave me your man" and pushing Lele sends him towards me as he keeps getting his potato licked and now taking Matthias's dick in his mouth.
Lele comes gently to my feet and starts kissing my fingers, my ankles, my calves up to the wet pussy that finally manages to enjoy the pleasure of a man. He licks it and touches it gently, then he lets his fingers in and makes me jump.
He continues for a few minutes then he gets up and slaps me with his joking cock, I start to take it, kiss it and he pushes it down my throat taking my breath away. Next to us meanwhile Taty is standing over my husband and I see how she's fucking him. Her little pink pussy widens at the entrance of the head and the big lips widen and tighten continuously. I have too much desire to be penetrated, I turn around doggy style and wait with desire to be slipped in, Lele first slaps me with his drill then forcefully enters my pussy making me scream and enjoy.
I'm enjoying it too, with my eyes watching my husband while he's sticking a nice pussy and with my body while I'm being drilled by a nice barrel. A few moments and even Mattia puts Taty in doggy style and having her in front of my face I start kissing her and the enjoyment rises again. The guys push with bullying and while Lele also shoves his fingers in my ass Mattia already wants to fuck Taty's ass, and Lele says: "it's hard to get in there". In fact she's very tight, but she doesn't hesitate to try, so while I move Lele's dick in front of Taty to keep it warm, I go gently to help my husband to fuck that nice white ass. First I blow Mattia then he starts licking Taty's asshole, sticking his fingers and adding some saliva.
"Hey, hold my hard dick," I tell Taty he don't nod. He keeps licking and wetting that hole that slowly opens up and after a few more attempts finally the head of the dick comes in and slowly starts to penetrate it. I love to see her enjoy so I want to have even more fun. I knock Lele on the ground and climb on top of him, bursting it passionately and after a few minutes when I feel his pussy full I start to stick it in the ass. He grabs me and pulls me on top of him and pushes me like a madman. Next to us Taty seems enjoyed and exhausted.
"Will Matthias join us?" I ask. And he slaps her ass and gets up and moves to our side. While Lele's lying down, I turn around and stand on top of him, still gently penetrating my ass, then after licking Lele's dick that tastes like fresh pussy, I lean back to welcome all of Mattia's dick inside my pussy. Getting fucked by two dogs like them has no equal and I enjoy every push, every shudder, every noise. Taty comes and kisses me too and I'm over the moon.
"Please don't stop yet," I say quietly, selling that Mattia pulls out his dick.
"Wait, bitch, I want to kick your ass too," he says. So I'm spinning and now I've got Lele's dick in my pussy while my big man kicks my ass.
Taty is enjoying the moment watching us and touching her pussy, then as soon as he he hears Mattia with a scream is about to come he gets his knee to him to get his cum. He doesn't leave a drop of it and he licks the splash on my ass and on my little hole too.
Lele wants to come too so we both suck him off and while lying down he starts to spurt we take it in each other's mouth and clean it up, ending with a passionate and cumshot kiss between us girls. Exhausted we also lie down and having a laugh we relax with the boys.
A nice afternoon with our friends and above all a good fuck makes us all happy and picking everything up we go away, perhaps giving us a new appointment still full of passion.

Poke Bella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back