yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

kikdirty

Administrator
Staff member
This story is not the result of fantasy but an adventure that happened to a reader of mine who asked me to elaborate and publish it.
Alessandro and Adriana have decided for the summer to no longer spend their holidays on the usual Riviera Romagnola but to indulge in something more exotic.
They live in Bologna, he 46 years old, company manager, she 49, teacher, blonde 1.75 cm tall, a nice toned body with two third size tits, long legs, a butt toned by hours of gym.
For the first time, they will be accompanied by a couple of friends, Carlo 45 years old and Claudia 46, a brunette with two firm tits.
After the flight they arrive at the village, they are accommodated in two adjacent bungalows, right on the beach, unpack their bags and then take a tour of the village to acclimatize.
After dinner, all 4 of them at the same table decide for a walk through the streets of the town, the men carefully watch the going of many beautiful girls while the wives are attracted by the windows of the many shops.
The women stop in front of a beachwear boutique, ask their husbands to wait for them for a moment and then enter.
They both leave after about twenty minutes with a handbag from the boutique.
"Have you already started spending money?
"Just a sarong and a pair of swimsuits, nothing particularly expensive, don't worry."
The morning after breakfast is over, they go back to their room to get ready to go to the beach, Alessandro is already ready but Adriana is still in the bathroom, "Go ahead dear, I have to go to Claudia's and I'll join you".
Her husband goes down to the beach and finds Carlo already sitting on the sunbed reading the newspaper.
"Good morning, you alone too?"
"Yes Claudia always takes too long to get ready and I preferred to come and admire this beautiful beach."
The two men keep chatting and after a while they see their spouses arrive, they are wrapped in two sarongs, one red and one yellow and they approach each other smiling?
"Do you like sarongs? Are they to your liking?
"Really nice, they look great on you."
"What about the costumes?" when they say that the two girls open their sarongs and drop them on the floor.
The two men are astounded, the women are practically naked, they are not wearing a bra but only two microscopic blue thongs, with a fillet that creeps into the groove of the buttocks and in front of them a small triangle little more than a stamp.
"From your expressions I'd say they're to your liking," Claudia chirps and they both burst out in a thunderous laugh.
"With this sun it's better to give us high protection cream, Adriana if you want me to smear it for you."
Adriana willingly accepts and lies prone on the couch, Claudia gets on her side, takes the tube of cream, spreads some on her hands and starts spreading it on her friend's shoulders.
She goes down along the back, then caresses and kneads the buttocks and with the thumb almost inadvertently runs along the groove between, the buttocks, goes down lower, caresses the inner cells thighs and ends with the legs and calves.
"Sticking turned around"
Adriana turns to the crib, "Let me do it myself."
"No way, when I start a job, I finish it."
It starts from the shoulders, goes down on the belly, then goes up and puts the hands on the tits, caresses them, palpates them, takes the nipples between thumb and index finger and makes them harden.
Adriana is upset, she has never been touched like that by a woman, on one hand she would like to tell her to stop, but her body reacts differently, not only are her nipples getting harder and harder but she feels her pussy getting wet.
Claudia puts her mouth to one of her ears and whispers, "Do you like it?"
Adriana can't answer, her throat is parched, she just hints at yes with her boss.
Claudia resumes the massage on her legs, part of the bass and goes back up to her thighs, makes her friend spread her legs a little bit, spreads the cream well on the inside of her thighs and carelessly passes her thumbs over the tiny triangle of cloth that covers her pussy, she pasa and goes back and realizes that Adriana is getting wet.
He smiles at her and winks at her.
"Now it's your turn", she lies down on her couch and offers her back to the massage.
Adriana is terribly excited, takes the cream tube and starts rubbing it, repeating when the other woman does it.
When she has finished on her back she tells Claudia that she has finished, if she wants she can spread it herself on the front.
"I don't even think about it, you do it" she replies with a smile.
She can't help but do it, she starts from the calves and goes up to the thighs, Claudia spreads her legs and bends them, her pussy is well in sight, just covered by the micro thong, Adriana takes courage and repeats what has been done to her, she spreads the cream on her thighs and caresses her pussy with her thumbs, almost unconsciously she prolongs the massage and realizes that her friend's breath has gotten tired, She feels excited too, stops touching her pussy, massages her belly and then she dedicates herself to her tits, initially just a cream puff, then she strokes and fondles them, squeezes her nipples, then she recovers from the trance that attacked her, massages her friend's shoulders and then stops.
"That's it, now we can get a tan with no problem."
The two husbands watched the scene with increasing excitement and decided that a nice dip in the sea would be a good remedy for the turgidity that can be seen in their costumes.
In the afternoon the women show up on the beach with two more flesh-coloured thongs, seen from afar they look completely naked.
After lying down to sunbathe for a while they get up and go for a walk on the shore, attracting the admiration of all the men present, when they come back they jump into the water for a refreshing bath and return to the sunbeds Claudia turns to her friend" Come with me to my room?, we take a refreshing shower".
Alessandra follows her and realizes that the other woman nods her hand to her two husbands to follow them, who knows what she has in mind.
In the bungalow Claudia immediately takes off her thong, nods to Adriana to do the same, takes her hand and takes her in the shower.
She opens the hot water, then she puts a little bath foam on her hands, she gives the other woman the same and when the water has wet them well instead of washing, she starts to pass her hands over her body, she does the same on Claudia's and invites her to do the same.
They soap their whole body, dwelling on her tits, on her ass, Claudia starts playing with the other woman's pussy that after just a moment of hesitation she reciprocates, in short they are soaked in moods.
The husbands who followed them admire horny this little curtain, their members are already erect.
The women get out of the shower and marinate in the towel to dry themselves.
"Underneath whoever touches it, wash yourself too."
Carlo is the first to get in the shower, then he goes out and gives way to Alessandro.
When he's finished, he goes back to his room and is astonished by what he sees.
His dear little wife, the whole professor, is kneeling in front of Carlo, with one hand she is sawing his cock and with the other she is stroking his testicles.
"What a nice hard dick you have, I can't wait to taste it all and empty your balls."
As he keeps massaging him and stroking him, he runs his tongue all the way along his dick, twirls his tongue around his glans, takes it in his mouth, sucks it and then licks it again. He swallows it all the way down his throat, spits it back out and licks it again. Carlo grabs her by the hair and starts making her go back and forth, he fucks her mouth like a pussy.
Alessandro knows his wife's blowjob skills very well, but he has never heard her express herself in that way and behave like that with another man.
His dick has become perfectly hard, for some time now he has been cultivating the fantasy of seeing his wife having sex with another man, but in this case reality exceeds fantasy.
He realizes that Claudia has knelt down in front of him and takes his dick in her mouth, she certainly knows how to do it even if she's not equal to the other woman.
"Godo, godo, drink it all slutty", it's Carlo who's cumming in Adriana's mouth who swallows without batting an eye, gets up, takes the man by the hand and carries him on the double bed, lies down wide open.
"Now it's your turn to lick me", she takes his head and places it between her thighs, Carlo starts to lick her eagerly, sucks her clitoris, slips two fingers into her pussy.
"Mmmm, you're so good, now fuck me like a whore."
While the man climbs on top of her and penetrates her Alessandro continues to look at them fascinated, he is so taken that he cannot enjoy it.
"If you can't do it with your mouth try to fuck me," Claudia tells him, she takes him on the bed, makes him lie down and impales himself on his cock and starts to ride him, while he licks her tits and sucks her nipples; the woman is the first to reach orgasm and the man follows her immediately afterwards coming in her pussy.
During the whole time Alessandro hasn't stopped watching his fucked wife wiggling under Carlo and when she's enjoying it she's panting and moaning.
Carlo pulls himself out, makes her turn doggy style and shoves his dick behind her and starts fucking her again, but with one finger he tries to force the woman's little hole.
"Leave my ass alone, she's a virgin and I'm not going to let you break it."
"Don't worry, you're gonna love it."
"No leave me, I don't want to, just fuck my pussy."
Carlo does not give up, but Adriana is adamant, she divinces herself and frees herself from the grip, picks up her thong from the ground, wraps herself in her sarong and nods to her husband to follow her, he too gets dressed, the magical atmosphere is broken and they go back to their room.
Carlo is still horny, he was sure he was going to succeed, he looks at his wife lying on the bed, nods to her to come closer, turns her around, licks her hole with his tongue, penetrates her a little bit with a finger and then buggers her.
Alessandro and Adriana are back in their room, they decide to shower together, they caress each other gently.
"I never thought you'd act like a slut like this, you upset me, what dirty language you used and how you got banged."
"Don't be a moralist, I saw how hard you got when you looked at me and then you porked Claudia. I get the impression you're excited to see me with another man while I'm fucking, am I wrong?"
Alexander does not respond, but his erection speaks more than words.
"Well, then get ready to see me be a whore, but I'll always do it in front of you and then we'll make love like we've always done, okay?"
Thus began Alexander's life as a cuckold.

Poke Bella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Click here for more!
Back