yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

kikdirty

Administrator
Staff member
Finally, spring returns, the summer flowers bloom and the beginning of physical activity to keep fit. This week we decide with Luca to play a game of tennis, we have a lot of fun and sometimes we also do the "third half" to burn even more... For the first time we decide to play 4-a-side with Andrea and Chiara, our long-time friends, intimate, playful and often very naughty. Andrea is a simple, slender guy, about 1.80, with long hair and brown eyes, Chiara is a little hottie with a super physique and big tits (like a mom) that she always shows off with great pride and that sometimes turn me on too. She likes Luca a lot and you can see by the look, by the way she rubs herself every now and then but out of respect she can't dare enough unfortunately, she could be exciting.
We go to the playing field we change and put the stuff in a locker room to have everything together. Boys pants, t-shirts finally with the good weather you can see the shapes too, Chiara has a skirt that covers only my ass and the tits overflow and we all stare at her enchanted, but she doesn't care just having fun. Andrea, Luca and Chiara and I mix the teams. They haven't played much, unlike us so I start to give Andrea a few pointers, I think nice and firm, strong muscles and a firm ass, I like it. On the other hand Luca tries to keep Chiara at bay, putting himself behind her makes her pick up the racket, forehand, backhand and so on, so close that they seem to go on to do something else instead of playing, so to break the cry "hey you two are ready or you want to stick together, just say so we can settle down too" and I put my ass on Andrea's dick. Laughter runs away and then everyone is ready to play even if maybe everyone is ready to do something else.
We go on for about ten minutes and then the tiredness is felt all sweaty so let's take a break. Water flowing around the neck, on the shoulders and an exciting moment, in Chiata you can also see the nipples and we point it out, but she answers with a "I could also play without a shirt if you want". Andrea nods and exclaims a "maybe", Luca "well with those tits who wouldn't be happy" and I "you know I'd like to see them too", down other laughs she gets up and goes on the court waiting for us with an air of challenge. We keep on playing, between one joke and another we get comments about the beautiful asses of the girls and the packs of boys.
We finish the game all tired but happy, sticky bodies hugging each other, we girls complimenting the boys with pats on the ass and we walk to the locker room.
We put everything together and we look for the caretaker to get another one but nothing to do, so even if Chiara makes the joke of taking a shower together, we don't have the courage and we decide to leave them first and we stay a bit in the sun since it's a nice afternoon. A chat with Luca, two kisses, he was already excited because his dick was sticking out of his panties, but we don't have the place to let off steam so we continue with the purring waiting for those two to come out of the locker room.
We take a tour of the field talking about how it would be a swingers experience that excites both of us but never finds the time and the right couple. Well, we end with a "vederemo" and we go towards the locker room, we knock and nobody answers, I say "it's our turn" and I show Luca that I didn't have any panties anymore, he goes crazy when I have nothing underneath. Felice takes me in his arms, opens the door and we go inside, but here the panic breaks out... Chiara is like a sheep on the axigram in front of us, me with my ass in the air without panties and two cocks in the air that are smiling at each other.
I'm more shy, so I'm afraid to say...
"Excuse me, we're going out right now" and I try to push Luca who doesn't move, he looks enchanted.
"But no, guys, stay here with us," Chiara replies with nonchalance and as she gets up she approaches us. "Come on, let's have fun" he continues and with those big tits I think he agreed in a second. At this point she takes me by the hand and takes me to the showers, the males hit a five, they block the door.
"Come on guys, come and wash our backs," says Chiara smiling at us. Luca undresses, Andrea is already naked and we all go to the shower.
Chiara starts undressing me, caressing my tits and touching them with her lips, I start melting too and you grab her tits with your hands as much as I would have liked to touch them. The skirt is off too and here we are all naked, the boys look at us, we touch each other and now I say with courage:
"Are you going to wash us or not?" Luca comes towards me, Andrea comes towards her but I stop them "eh no let's keep the teams", I push Luca towards Chiara and I take Andrea... We all get soapy, Andrea has powerful hands and touches me gently, first the neck, then slowly the back until you get to the ass where he uses both hands kissing me with sweetness. Luca on the other hand is meaner, he takes Chiara by the hair and ifila the head inside her giant tits where she enjoys the beautiful moment using her hands, then she lowers herself and puts Chiara with her hands on the wall, ass backwards and with vigor starts licking her pussy. Andrea, seeing the scene, lowers himself and takes my foot and starts to touch my skin with his lips, slowly rises to the potato, the level of excitement rises to the stars. I don't know if I'm more excited by Andrea's tongue or Chiara's, who is on her knees with Luca. Now, however, I feel like cock so I take the initiative, I get close to Luca and I take Andrea too, both in front of me who kneeling first takes one cock then the other. Chiara is shocked and exclaims "hey bitch leave me one", I smile and put Luca's cock in her mouth. We continue to do the pumps exchanging cocks and giving us a few kisses, arousing the men who now have the tools to the maximum power. It's time for our now fiery pussies to take our dicks with malice.
We move on the benches of the locker room, we put two of them next to each other we lie down and take the dick next to each other, I take Luca who already starts with naughtiness to smash me instead Andrea gently makes Chiara enjoy, we exchange a few kisses but we continue to get our pussy smashed. A few minutes pass and Andrea makes himself heard by saying "Luca gives me my wife" and they exchange parts. Luca pushes hard that moves the bench, the pop of Chiara's pussy is felt with strength, Andrea instead gets me up and puts me doggy style on the bench, and makes me feel his nerchia that enters more and more with more power. I don't know who enjoys more between the two of us but this situation blows all the senses of pleasure, now we are in ecstasy.
We take a few more minutes until the guys are tired enough, by now our pussies are lakes of pleasure, we put the guys sitting down and let us lick the potatoes just to massage them a little bit. By now with Chiara there is a total involvement, so we put our men on top and hang on the hangers we start to fuck them with a craving for cock. Every now and then we exchange them, kiss, touch the pussy already reached orgasm several times so now tired we wait for the final cumshot. Andrea decides to come first so Chiara, who is more slutty, pushes me and takes Andrea's dick in her mouth and Luca's dick in her pussy, but I'm not intimidated and licking Andrea's balls I'm waiting for the cumshot to share it with my friend. Here it is, a powerful sketch that Chiara contains in her mouth until she passes it to me kissing passionately. Luca shoots the last cartridges and then hurries towards my mouth to fill me with cum, I hold it all and then I share it with my friend who lets it slip a little bit on her big tits, but quickly I clean up everything enjoying even the last drops.
Exhausted we all relax a bit and promise to meet again. Spectacular afternoon of absolute enjoyment.

Mia Malkova

Renae Erica

Poke Bella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back