yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

kikdirty

Administrator
Staff member
Thursday, December 1, 2018, 1900 to 2400.

"Osram lamp
across from the station
postcards
the signs the reclames
the taxi rank
the crush over trams
knot your scarf
8:10
Osram lamp
is the first date"
(Claudio Baglioni)

I never liked Baglioni, but on that dreary afternoon at the end of October, while I was waiting with Chiara to meet Sally and Pietro, I couldn't get this song out of my head.
It was the first time we met with another couple. We had a fair amount of experience with three people meeting but none (or practically none) of four people meeting. A profoundly different game, with different balances, in which Chiara would have to share her role as the undisputed Queen of the evening with a female rival.
We met Sally and Pietro in a dating site and immediately sympathized. Then, the work commitments, the hesitation to launch ourselves in an adventure of this kind, but above all the discovery of an embarrassing geographical proximity, initially held us back and only after a few days of indecision we opted for a cognitive meeting in neutral territory. So, here we are, under Garibaldi's statue, spying on the arriving couples. A couple approaches, "will it be them? No, too sexting!" Meanwhile, anxiety grows, "what kind of guys will they be?". I'm a bit scared, maybe Sally's expecting to meet a real bull... to be honest I feel closer to a nerd than I do to a bull as the worry grows. Chiara is also tense and nervous, maybe we would both like to run away, but now we are in the game and we decided to play to the end. We have nothing to lose, if we find ourselves nice we go ahead, otherwise... friends as before!
After a few minutes of waiting, here's a couple that approaches smiling. We recognize them immediately, without any doubt, she is a lovely looking woman, blond hair, dressed in a simple but elegant way, deliciously curvy in the right places (she doesn't know it yet, but it's my weakness), he is good-looking, attractive and nice, he looks very easygoing and at the same time very polite.
After a quick presentation the initial embarrassment quickly decreases and we decide to sit down in a bar for a coffee and a few words. It's a festive day and, only after a fantozziano tour, we manage to find an open bar. We sit on a small sofa, Chiara sits next to Pietro and I sit next to Sally. We order drinks and after a few words we already perceive some notes of affinity. We talk with serenity about our respective experiences, anxieties and expectations. Pietro is a skillful conversationalist and intrigues us with his amusing stories and anecdotes. Sally is charming, a very intelligent and perceptive woman, sweet and determined at the same time,
immediately enchants both me and Chiara. It's still a small embryo, but a sort of sympathy is emerging. We don't say it openly yet, but we can already feel the desire to deepen our knowledge. I see Pietro gently and discreetly touching Chiara's hand, continuing to converse amiably, I get a little closer to Sally, I feel her close and, although there is no physical contact, I perceive her soft scent; I feel the desire to touch her growing, but it is not yet the right time, this game must wait. The expectation will increase the desire, and then everything will be wonderful.
It's getting late and it's time to go home, but the little seed planted is already sprouting. We promise a meeting as soon as our schedule allows.
We go back to the parking lot together, Chiara walks beside Pietro and I beside Sally. We talk and joke amiably, like two couples of old friends. The initial embarrassment has melted away like snow in the sun. We greet each other with a chaste kiss with the promise to meet as soon as possible.

Five days later, on November 1st, we're at our new friends' house. This time it's for real. We organized a cold dinner with cold cuts, cheese and various appetizers, of course, all accompanied by good wine. I sit next to Sally, Pietro sits in front of me and Chiara at his side. Sally is very elegant this evening, wearing a black sleeveless dress that gives her a very sexy look, and black high-heeled shoes. Chiara has a very soft, low-cut "desigual" dress that makes you want to discover what lies beneath. The two queens of the evening are both beautiful. Who will win the crown, the blonde or the brunette?
The atmosphere is cheerful and apparently relaxed, Sally is very close and I feel the desire to touch her with a caress. Out of the corner of my eye I see Pietro take Chiara's hand and maybe caress her knee. The dinner proceeds in joy, the wine warms the atmosphere. At the moment of the coffee Chiara is excited and complains about the heat. With an unexpected move she quickly takes off her dress, remaining with a succinct pearl grey satin baby doll. Then, laughing, she sits back in her place and teases Pietro to resume the conversation. Hard to ignore the evolution of the game, Pietro, not at all intimidated, caresses Chiara with malice and increasing intensity, she begins to moan fiercely letting herself go to the pleasure of caresses. Sally and I are kidnapped by the film that is unfolding in front of us, our hands are looking for each other, our fingers touching and intertwining. The contact causes an intense thrill of pleasure.
Since Chiara and I have known each other (many years have passed) it is the first time I want to touch a woman different from her. It is a strange sensation, but it is not embarrassing. Her presence reassures me, it's just a nice game and we do it together, with extreme complicity.
Chiara and Pietro's effusions become more and more daring, ours are more tender, I hold her hand and caress her gently, she squeezes my lips and gently sucks the tip of my finger, I feel like an electric discharge through our bodies. I caress her hair and kiss her tenderly on the neck. I feel that she lets herself go with long shivers of pleasure. We go on like this for a time that seems endless.
I have no experience in this kind of game, and I hope Sally doesn't want a more direct approach. Uncertainty assails me, but I don't want to force my nature. Sally from her account reciprocates my caresses and this reassures me.
In the meantime our two opposite have become bolder and their clothes have already flown off. Pietro is standing, shirtless and with his pants down, Chiara has her baby doll down to her belly and her tits proudly soaring in the air. Their effusions are getting bolder and bolder. We get up too, hugging Sally from behind, I slowly open the zipper of her dress that slides over her body with a slight rustle. Underneath just her panties. I feel a thrill of pleasure as I continue to caress and kiss her along the back.
Of what happened in the following moments I have no memory, maybe we got stuck in a time bubble. All I know is that all four of us found ourselves in the Latvian, the clothes gone, the two princesses in the center. Pietro kisses and caresses Chiara and I caress and kiss Sally. Her soft skin ignites my desire, her perfume inebriates me, I linger to caress her breast, then I go down to her soft and sensual belly, while I gently suck her swollen nipples. I hear Chiara moaning louder and louder, I don't understand what exactly happens, maybe Pietro is licking her between her legs, he's certainly doing a good job. Even my desire grows, I have only one thought: I want to smell Sally's sex. I slide between her legs when she blocks me, gently but firmly. "Wait!" she says, "I want to see you lick Chiara, I want to hear her enjoy it!" Never has it been more pleasurable to fulfill an order, so I move between my wife's legs and drink greedily at her enchanted spring, a spring that I know well, but that never ceases to amaze me and give me pleasure. While my tongue brushes her sex full of moods, the hosts caress and kiss her, Sally gently caresses her breast, Chiara is stimulated by all three moaning louder and louder, until she reaches an intense orgasm.
But the game isn't over... now it's Sally's turn to collect her share of the fun. I see her lying on her back in bed. Clare's head is between her legs apart. Peter gently exhorts her to lick his woman's pussy. At first Chiara is uncertain, then her curious nature gets the upper hand and slowly lets go. From then on there is a fading towards white: Pietro caresses Chiara, I caress Sally, Chiara licks her... then it's just pleasure.
In the meantime Pietro takes a condom and starts to fuck Chiara who moans more and more intensely. I, on the other hand, want to take the coveted prize too long. Finally I'm with my head between Sally's legs. I linger to get intoxicated by the scent of her mood-soaked sex, I brush her with my tongue and feel her deliciously moist, it's a good feeling, I start licking slowly, alternating flat tongue, with more and more daring licks on the clitoris. I would like to know how and which secret corners to tease to give her a more intense pleasure, but I have to settle for improvising, will I have been good or just enough? In the meantime I can clearly hear Chiara's moans and Pietro's lunges that have just changed position. She cries of pleasure and enjoys it at least a couple of times. Satisfied Chiara, Pietro lies down on his back and draws his Sally to himself. She approaches him, straddles her man, guides the big penis inside her with his hand and begins a slow ride that will drag her towards the green prairies of pleasure.
Time to relax, we go down the stairs picking up the trail of clothes we had sown before and sit at the table for a second snack. Good sex really makes you hungry! Pietro opens another bottle of excellent barbera, mmh... who knows how it will end up.|
Let's eat the leftover food and between one laugh and another we finish the new bottle of wine. Pietro jokes and laughs heartily, we are all happy and in a great mood. I cuddle Sally, I caress her legs then, inspired, I take off her shoes gently and start massaging her beautiful feet, a gesture perhaps insignificant for many, but for me of great intimacy. Her feet are soft and delicate and massaging them is very pleasant.
Pietro and Chiara play protected from the table in a seemingly innocent way, but then... I hear Chiara moaning with pleasure and I see Pietro giggling with a cunning air. Then, from under the table, his cock emerges erect.
At the end of the foot massage, a smile escapes us, while Chiara with apparent nonchalance lowers her head on the big member and starts sucking it. He stands up to facilitate the operation by grunting for pleasure, Sally and I look kidnapped by the excitement and in an instant we find ourselves clinging to each other.
Pietro takes Chiara by the hand and leads her towards the sofa, sheltered by a booth. We can't see what's going on but, after a few moments, we hear Chiara moaning with pleasure and the typical schaff, schaff of Pietro's cock that fucks her with energy. This game excites us to death, we remain entwined. Sally unzips my pants while I take off her dress. We touch and hug horny as if it were the last time. In the meantime the scene of the movie has changed, our respective scenes have moved: now they are right in front of us, in addition to the audio we also have the video. Chiara is now leaning at an angle on the armrest of an armchair, she looks at us and stares at us with a burning look while Pietro fucks her from behind with powerful blows. We are chained with our eyes to the image.
Sally grabs my cock and starts sucking it in a wonderful way. I feel myself dying of pleasure. I don't see anything anymore, I just hear Chiara screaming loudly, then I don't feel that either and I drown in a sea of pleasure. Now it's me who takes care of Sally, I start to touch her, then I spread her legs and lick her like a thirsty guy who hasn't drunk water for days, I hear her moaning with pleasure, while in front of her eyes flows the film of Pietro who keeps fucking Chiara. She enjoys it repeatedly, until he too explodes into a sonorous orgasm.
We look at each other amused, as if we had been caught stealing the jam and, satisfied, we recompose ourselves. It was really a beautiful evening, full of excitement and fun. We like to think that a new friendship was born with an extra gear compared to the traditional ones.
Thank you friends, thank you for your hospitality and for the trust placed in us.
I wonder if I was able to entertain Sally as she was able to entertain me, maybe I will never know, but it was really a great evening.

(*) For those who didn't know, the Osram lamp was a powerful street lamp that illuminated Piazza dei Cinquecento in Rome, right in front of Termini station. It used to be a meeting place for lovers: if he lived in northern Rome and she lived in southern Rome, or vice versa, they would meet under the tall pole of lighting placed for the 1960 Olympics, and then go for a walk downtown.

A story by Chiara and Stefano

This story is a story that really happened.
The places and names of the protagonists are fictional...

Poke Bella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back