yandex
Check out our New Site:"www.sex-cams.io" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

snapchat nudes

Administrator
Staff member
For two months now she is on time every Thursday at eight o'clock in the evening, she comes to my house every Thursday, we have dinner, we talk and fuck with greed, in these two months at work there are news that consist in a reorganization of the company and so we are flanked by three specialized operators, I had Sonia, a woman in her forties so beautiful and so serious, it seems unreachable, my boss tried shamelessly but without having obtained anything, the colleague of the distribution known womanizer of the company as well and diplomatically sent in white.
She is a woman with a dry physique, a beautiful breasts with beautiful legs always dressed well and with care she gave me high blood pressure when she was in a suit and that perfume that even though I knew her well was exceptional, she smelled differently, she was always smiling and sunny except today that behind that smile I could see that she was suffering, nervous, ready to explode, but she managed to contain herself.
At the first opportunity that was offered to me I asked her if she wanted something for her headache, she looks at me and tells me what made me think she had a headache, here the trojan horse came in, I started to list the difference between the other days and today and that I had noticed certain differences in her way of moving etc, she looks at me and tells me that I am a perfect observer but that it did not work as a technique to approach her.
Of course I was amazed but I took the opportunity and with a lot of diplomacy I told her that I had a trumpet friend that nothing made me miss her, and even though she was very charming I was just worried that a woman so talented today had some difficulty concentrating on work, now she gets up and goes to another workstation of a colleague of mine.
This discussion for me was deleterious I didn't realize that I messed up and I have to do all the work again, so I start working with a lot of frenzy to recover but I have difficulty with the new software and it makes me angry, when I smell her perfume behind me I turn around like a dog sniffing the air, she is behind me she smiles at me and makes me move just enough to type on the pc keyboard but in doing so she rubs her boob on me, I try to understand how she is using the program and trying to make more space for her but she doesn't care about that and rubs her fourth breast.
Now I don't understand anything of what she's doing to the computer, her perfume inebriates me, I'm excited, I'm breathing, I feel hot and my dick hurts, now she turns around and tells me looking me straight in the eyes if I had understood how to do it, I like a thread of voice and smiling I answer her that no, that I would have done everything at home after work to try to keep up with the others, she types something on the computer and turning around she rubs her ass on my shoulder, I'm sweating I feel like a fire I go to the bathroom to cool off and calm down and on my return I read in a note highlighted her cell phone and with writing call me at 6 pm: 00 to give me your address so I can better explain the procedure and by the way I don't want you to stay behind with work.
By now I don't know how many times I look at the clocks, the one on the computer the one on the wall, the afternoon seems endless and at the thought of her I get excited, however, finally comes the end of the day I leave the office and go straight home, anxiously waiting for the time, I call her while I hear the rings I get strange thoughts of the guy who had pulled a bad joke on me and he laughed with that bitch of his colleague and even worse, however the call opens and she answers me saying that very punctual, I calm down and give her the address.
She arrives after half an hour I open the door and make her sit down I had prepared a glass with ice, a non-alcoholic and an alcoholic one to her choice, she takes off the suit jacket and looks at me and with a very serious tone she tells me why I had prepared a drink and not turned on the computer, the world falls on me I was surprised and embarrassed when she laughs and tells me that I did well to do so.
We sit down and start chatting about everything and more, it is pleasant to listen to her and more pleasant to see her so relaxed and quiet is much more exciting and horny, she asks me about the bathroom, I point him back with a bright smile and the thong of the other one looking at me tells me if they are mine or my trumpet friend, Laughing like an idiot I tell her that they are mine, now she comes back serious looks at me and tells me that she doesn't believe me and that she would like to check with her eyes, I pretend to undo my pants mimicking the pelvic move to Elvis, she now smiles tastefully approaches me she undoes my pants drops them and puts her hand in the pants where she finds the dick that is hardening.
Now I don't do it anymore I want to lick her everywhere so I kiss her neck and lick her earlobe, she seems to appreciate it so I go down with the tip of my tongue towards the center of her breast while my hands unbutton her blouse and with the other one I try to open her bra I'm too excited and I want to rip it all off but I try to resist this impulse, She who comes to help me unbutton her bra and tells me to continue approaching with strength my head, with her tongue I suck her nipples with my hands I'm inside her legs and excited I feel her and very wet I feel those shakes of adrenaline in her when I lift her up I put her on the table I open her legs I put my head between her legs and with my tongue I move her panties and I start to taste her pussy.
She's legs open she holds my head between her legs she pulls me by the hair and looking at me she kisses me passionately takes my dick and directs it towards her pussy, I take her and I turn her around I pull the pc of the coffee table on the bed I put her there like a sheep and I rub her cock up and down on her pussy without penetrating her, she tells me to stop and she's not there anymore, so with a blow I get inside her moaning she tells me to bang her and not to stop.
She has her back arched her head pulled back a hand tries to hold me still and hold me tight to her, I ejaculate and grab her neck kissing her ear, she asks me to stay still like this for a while.
Now we're lying on the bed she caresses my face and kisses my nipples, looks at my cock and says next Tuesday she'll suck my dick properly to give me the sheep I've enjoyed as never before, gets up, gets dressed, tells me it's late and has to go home, It's half past eight I'm naked on the bed watching her get dressed and I get excited again I'm ready for a new fuck, she bends down and kisses the tip of my dick gently and tells me it's late and that she makes her husband do it when he does, smiling and leaving me in that condition.
This situation opens up the exchange .......................................................................................................................................................................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back