yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

kikdirty

Administrator
Staff member
A TRENDY CLUB
Last Saturday I went to a famous club in Milan, frequented by swinging couples and very fashionable. It is an elegant and refined environment with soft lights, cosy rooms and frequented by what is normally defined as beautiful people.
Entered around midnight, I took a pinacolada at the bar and, having tasted a few sips, I reached the dance floor. The room where the disco music was playing was already full and several couples took turns dancing.
Carried away by the pleasure of the music, I began to dance and observe the people present and the women in particular.
Immediately my attention is captured by two couples in which the woman was dancing with her breasts completely naked, a very intriguing situation that immediately awakens my fantasies and causes me a certain erection. One of the two women is very beautiful, tall, with long hair, big tits and very dark nipples.
In short I approach them and, having overcome my fear, I introduce myself, showing off my smile of the best opportunities.
Silvia, this I discover to be the name of the girl and Mauro tells me that they are regulars of the club and that they are a well established couple, open to new acquaintances.
Excited by the situation, made swaggering by their words and smiles that Silvia does not spare, I grab her hand, starting to caress her. Our fingers gently cross each other, while Mauro grabs her from behind, clutching her by rubbing his sex on her ass and clutching at her.
Suddenly an inspiration comes to me: I bend over my legs and as I get closer to her skirt I lift her slightly, discovering her pussy completely naked. Looking for her assent with my eyes, I pull out my tongue and start licking her pussy.
She, smug and panting, spreads her legs slightly to facilitate my activity and indulges in pleasure by reclining her head. Mauro kisses her passionately, sticking his tongue in her mouth.
Her pussy is all wet with pleasure.
This threesome situation continues for a few minutes. I get up and, putting my mouth close to her ear, I whisper the words: "You're a big slut"; she smiles and replies: "If I see you later, I'll show you what I'm really capable of".
I greet them warmly and go to the bar again, savouring the sweet taste of her moods.
After wandering around downstairs for a while, I finally go up the stairs, going into the rooms where we went for high erotic encounters.
In the hallway, my attention is captured by a couple who shamelessly, secluded themselves on a sofa in plain sight: he's sitting completely naked with his dick completely in drag soaring upwards. She is doing her best in an extraordinary blowjob, now moving her head up and down vigorously and licking absolutely everything from the balls to the tip of the chapel.
I slow down and another couple stops with me: she approaches the naked man and starts massaging his leg; then she bends down and starts licking his shaft, stroking the woman's breast with her hand.
The woman smiles at her and, standing over her partner's legs, impales herself on his prick, starting to move up and down, panting and moaning with pleasure.
My dick is completely pulled up and, unbuttoning the flap, I pull it out to give it a polish.
After a few minutes I stop to avoid cumming and decide to move on.
Going down a spiral staircase I know that I will reach a small room where many couples meet and where even singles like me are sometimes given the opportunity to fuck with generous couples.
In the room there is already a certain movement.
I sit in the middle of the black leather sofa that decorates part of the room. At the end two couples are busy in a tangle of bodies: the women do their best to lick the birds of the two men, alternating now with one, now with the other.
On the right is sitting a couple, she is very beautiful, with long legs that she shows off, short brown hair and a sequined dress that highlights her femininity. He is older, with a musketeer's beard, massaging her inner thigh. I greet them and start a cheerful chat. As he speaks to me, he continues to massage her vigorously. Stefania has slowly spread her legs and now shows off in all her beauty her pussy, shaved, which he begins to caress, until the middle finger of her hand slips between her lips and Mario starts fingering her with vigor, while Stefania is writhing with pleasure.
While I am admiring this provocative scene I see Silvia and Mauro, the couple on the dance floor, appear. She sits at my side and he at her left.
We start joking about the very hot situation and while the jokes follow each other he lifts her skirt and caresses her legs; then, going up, he reaches her panties.
She jokes about my big hands and grabs one and starts massaging it. I get bold and kiss her on the neck and then on the mouth. I'm very hot: our tongues chase each other, they get tangled. My hand has reached her breast and I start massaging it gently and then more vigorously until I squeeze it.
She is panting, writhing, complaining about the heat, getting up and undressing first the sweater, then the bra, the skirt and then the panties: she is completely naked! She sits down and, unbuckling my belt and zip, pulls out my dick, now completely naked.
She bends down and starts licking it vigorously. I take a condom out of my pocket and slip it in.
She gets up and turns towards me, impales herself on my cock: she starts moving first slowly and then more and more forcefully, wriggling and screaming with pleasure. Then she gets up and turns around. Her boyfriend is masturbating while she's admiring us fucking and holding her hand.
Now she leans forward and starts riding me again: I reach her clit with my hand and start playing with it, increasing her pleasure.
I reach up to her ear and shout, "You're such a slut!" She laughs and increases the rhythm of the movement. Her pussy is a lake of pleasure. My dick is about to come, I tell her and she increases the rhythm even more by making me explode in a fabulous cumshot. She's screaming with pleasure too
I kiss her all over. Then we cleanse ourselves of the moods of orgasm and, dressed up, we greet each other fondly.
I go back downstairs and have a drink at the bar and when I see that she's had a certain hour, I go home satisfied.

Poke Bella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back