yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

kikdirty

Administrator
Staff member
First by voyeur (tale of a friend-fucker)
I'm Marta almost 40 and I'll tell you about the first voyeur and much more...

We are on vacation, ocean nice weather and the distance from home makes us discover that we are still passionate, eager to discover new things and have some fun. We choose as a destination a beach far from our hotel so after several hours of travel we arrive at this kilometer-long beach with the mountains behind us the clouds that almost protect us. We move away a little bit from the small group that stops near the parking lot and finally we find our little place. We are almost isolated except for a couple at 30/40m that almost does not make us feel alone.
Here we use a lot of nudism in fact every now and then someone passes in front of us almost to try to catch a glimpse of how we move, but we do not feel ready I dare with the topless is some look for my third abundant breast grabbed it and makes me feel good.
While my husband is relaxing I take a bath, some cold water, hard nipples and the desire to warm up near a warm body... Very hot I notice that in the distance are our neighbors, they get naked and as soon as they succeed they take a few walks turning sweet smiles. They are a couple in their forties she has red hair a bit long, very firm physique I would say small breasts and will pass shaved, almost that I like it. He handsome man, nice smile, a bit 'of belly that always pleases but a nice ass I think between me and me, I can not deny having looked at him even the penis is almost red but maybe even craving.
After the third step I point out the couple to my husband, he always has his dick ready for new things.
"Have you seen that couple," I say, "I think they're trying."
"Let's take a walk," he says.
So we move and go for a walk on their side, they are relaxed but it seems that she is massaging their private parts, a bit shy we continue even if they look at us and smile at us. We continue for a few minutes and then we decide to go back and pass in front of them. But this time I pull my husband towards me nice way to get closer, the situation intrigues me and excites me. We are 10 meters away and she has a dick in her mouth and gives him a blowjob but they always look towards us. We stop for a few seconds to look at him and she grabs the ball to greet us.
"Hello" she says in English.
"Hy" I reply
In English he asks me where we are from and I answer that we are Italian. His gaze becomes radiant and in an Italian with a French accent he tells me
"we're French but we're often in Italy" are July and my husband's name is Christophe and he keeps sawing off his husband's dick, raising his hand and waving goodbye.
"Waw how nice, at least we can understand each other better" I reply. I'm Marta and my husband's name is Luca.
"Are you having fun?" I ask her
"Yeah, a little bit, even though we like to share," she says.
"We like to watch for now, we've never shared," I say, "could we learn from you?"
"Sure," she says, "even if you have to share something too."
I smile and start massaging Luca's dick, who's already been joking for a few minutes...
"Then I'll show you what my husband likes" says July and starts blowing her husband who is always lying down and relaxed, "make yourself comfortable and share" exclaims July.
I'm so excited that her pussy is so wet but I think about doing what she does with passion, so I pull down Luca's panties and I start taking it all in my mouth very willing. She opens her eyes wide to see Luca's dick and with a lot more grit, Christophe opens his eyes and finally speaks "hey Marta but you're still dressed can we admire your pussy?
I'm even more excited and I immediately take off my thong and start touching my pussy to get them even more excited. I'm more than successful, in fact July starts riding Chris's dick right away and he gets really hard. Her pussy is nice and tight, exciting and even capacious. It's a beautiful vision, I think, I get excited and it's getting hotter and hotter, my pussy feels like cock and even Luca who gets embalmed by July's pussy understands that he has to break me a little bit so he puts me in doggy style and starts to get hard.
I'm super excited by the situation but I still don't have the courage to exchange partners. After a few minutes doggy-style I feel like I want to control the situation so I make Luca lie down and I get on top of him in front of July. She approaches me and touches my tits with passion, waw that excitement, she wants to exchange but with a smile I say no and I continue to fuck Luca's cock. While she touches my tits I touch my clitoris and I'm going to break my dick, I'm already there and the sound of our wet pussies is beautiful.
In the meantime July turns with her ass in the air and Chris is now fucking her good and as a reward he also shoves a finger in her ass making her scream and come, he winks to Luca as if to make him understand that July would also want him in the ass but I don't leave him and I turn around hugging him and making him give me some more strokes with vigor.
Chris is almost there and when July gets up he starts sticking his dick in her mouth and cumming in her face. I get Luca up and I start blowing him, she cleans herself from the cum swallowing everything and brings her hands closer to Luca, this time I let her do it, I even bring her mouth closer to Luca's dick and together we wait for his cum that arrives on time on both their faces. We clean it all up nicely, almost satanic and in the end we smile happy.
"well you like to share" says July
"It was a lot of fun," I said, "I wonder if we'll meet again, maybe we could do something more."
July smiles, Chris also smiles and we say goodbye hoping to see each other again.
Beautiful and exciting experience, I think and I look forward to it...

Mia Malkova

Renae Erica

Poke Bella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back