Check out our New Site: "www.sex-cams.io" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

snapchat nudes

Administrator
Staff member
Even that time we decided to leave right after work... get on the road, shoot our 600 km all in one go... as we always liked to do, without stopping and taking the opportunity to talk a little bit... as if we were used to keep things to ourselves!
But on the road it had always been different, every time we took the highway a certain amount of relaxation came over us, something turned on, I would say almost a sort of excitement, certainly a matter of chemistry, like every aspect of our story: the looks, the words, the kisses... the sex.
He's driving... so it's the perfect scene, me next to him with my feet stretched out on the dashboard, and I usually dress comfortably... no jeans, not tight things, the less I'm wearing the more I like it, on the road I want to be ready for anything, and then his hand between my thighs while the other one holds the steering wheel... well always fantastic, and it's always better to feel her on leggings, between shorts or under a wide robe.
And then it's nice to try to be seen by those who speed in front of you or by the truck drivers who from above peer through the windows and make winking glances...
But this trip could not be one of the usual ones, in fact we felt quite sad, on the way back we would not come back together and the thought of leaving already took our breath away: our living together is not a habit and not even reassurance, and often not even serenity, but it's taste, pleasure, thrill, emotion, maybe a drug... it's just as exciting as a drug, that excites you, that you miss it when you don't have it even for an hour, and when you take it first you enjoy it, you sweat, you satisfy yourself and then afterwards you almost hate it, just for a few moments, just before you start to miss it again.
But I decided not to think about it, in fact I decided to have a lot of fun in those last hours together... and the game should have started right away, I didn't want to waste time.
This time I had a little bit exaggerated with the outfit ... neckline to the max (looking at my tits has always excited me to death) a butt in the wind, under that pleated skirt that let a puff of current pass right there ... that despite everything I felt dripping on the skin, between the thighs.
After less than 70 km, after a short snack, I pretended to have been a careless person... no water to drink! we have to stop! plus I absolutely have to run to the bathroom, please stop at the next motorway service station. It wasn't easy, the place had to be just that, not another one, I couldn't be happy with anything, as it had always been, this time something was waiting for us there and we couldn't pass by.
I've always found it fascinating to organize an adventure trip, but what do you think of many red light adventures around Italy rolling south?
As soon as I came up with this idea, I imagined myself fucking for every Milan-Naples motorway service station: in the cab of a lorry driver's lorry driver's truck and pushed on my husband's cock; in the barmaid's locker room licking it while he's spying on us and hearing our moans, and he sees my hands in those two cunts, which afterwards I'd surely let him taste from my fingers; and why not give a ride to a beautiful lady who would surely have enjoyed sucking him off until he was forced to stop on a pitch and get banged on the hood while I would have stayed in the car and squirm in a lake of pleasure to see my bull riding her...
Well... I imagined too many fortuitous cases and too many exceptional coincidences... but the exaggeration of the imagination has always thrilled me, and thinking big sets my desire in motion.
So after all these fantasies, I'm going to get down to business.
I study the road of our journey, calculate a few stops and get to work,
I can find a couple of couples who live right in the area of the first stop I plan to make.
I already had my eye on one of them, two hotties... I've been keeping them in mind for a while, definitely exciting from the photos and the profile, but for what I had in mind I needed something more... pure desire to fuck!
I contact both couples, but as I suspected the hottie is too hot, so I'm going for the other one.
After all, it's Friday night, we usually go out, and who likes to play these games doesn't mind moving around, and it's not exciting to meet up at the gas station?
I explain to the boys my idea of organizing a surprise to my husband, who in reality would not take me so seriously, but if I catch him on the moment the pig will certainly not be able to say no!
Before convincing him to stop us I had warmed my senses a little bit, for how I looked like a slut it was not difficult to provoke him and then playing around asking him "what do you say if now that we get off I try to pick someone up? Who knows us?"
But of course he doesn't take me seriously, and holding his hands over me for a moment, his horny look and adjusting his hard cock, he pushes me a little bit and says "cover yourself a little bit before you go out... bitch".
Although I wasn't sure I could convince him to stop, I had organized everything in detail, with the two of them I felt until just before leaving.
I knew which car they had and where they would stop... they appear at the coffee counter... they look at us...
She and I are in perfect harmony, my husband cannot imagine that he is just a victim, so I approach his ear and whisper to him: "have you noticed these two... they seem to be trying, what do you say I throw myself"?
In fact I don't even wait for his answer, I just let him look at me as I approach the two accomplices, in a public place he couldn't make a scene, and then what was I doing wrong?
I knew right from the start that those two could do it for us... two real pigs... without hesitation I slip between the two stools and turning my back to him, with my butt covered to the limit, grazing her thigh, I turn to her, I graze her hand, passing by before I crawl with my knuckles on that nice full and firm breast, and with a simple "what are you doing? I break the ice with fake strangers, and at the same time I petrify my husband.
In an instant we found ourselves outside, smoking a cigarette, pretending to care about each other, and while he wouldn't take his eyes off me, my little piggy friend wouldn't stop looking at my he's dick, which no matter how embarrassed he might feel, he couldn't keep it in his pants.
5 minutes are enough to understand each other, but now the play had to continue, I would not have liked to reveal myself after just a few lines, my pig had to believe me a real whore, one who would get fucked by the first two who would find on the street (which happens very often among my fantasies)...
I take a few steps to get away from the two strangers and call his attention "so? What do you say? Are we on? Come on ... for me yes, how do they look to you?" he hesitates a moment, I add "but have you seen how she stares at you? I'm sure she's all wet."
He grabs me, kisses me, feels his whole tongue excited, looks at me and just adds "ook."
At first I thought he seemed quite upset, but then I understood, his excitement was different from the usual, taken aback, but as a bull, he was able to dose well. In order not to leave the motorway, the heat of the moment had to burn immediately, so only the semi-darkness of the truck parking area was right for us. We pull the two cars over and they invite us to get into their SUV.
She had settled down in the back... removed those dizzying shoes, her blouse unbuttoned, legs open and no underwear... a beautiful breast and a very sweet pussy, which I tasted as soon as I got in, and I found her and him hands, soaked in her hormones, on my mouth.
We were both mounted in the back, finding the bitch between us, we wanted to fuck her, and she wanted to fuck us.
Immediately after having tasted her taste I don't hold back in kissing my husband, who, inebriated by those smells, starts a work of mouth that the lady goes mad with moans, with eagerness she touches me, looks for me and then pushes me forward... the patient companion had remained too much time to be a spectator, and I couldn't wait to discover the surprise of that exchange, like a real slut my pussy and my mouth were looking for a turgid member to taste and then to push me inside.
With gentle force she takes me on her legs, plunges her head between my breasts, my sweat and her saliva had no boundaries.
Every sense was overwhelmed: the sight of a movie scene, the touch of trembling, dripping bodies, the taste of unknown flavors, the unmistakable smell of sex, the harmony of those whispering, wheezing voices that gave off pleasure with every breath...
8 hands, 4 mouths, 2 cocks, 1000 wishes: but in that car there was only me and him, there was no need to touch us to feel us, or to look at us... he enjoyed it and so did I.
I go down between the legs of the stranger and with smug surprise I find a not bad tool in my hands... in the swinging game it doesn't happen very often... and this time I would have been fine with any cock, I would have enjoyed it as if I had never seen one, because more than the other times it was the situation that dominated the excitement.
But luck gave me a partner who was up to the task: a glans like a pink and swollen head, on a solid wooden log... in short I had to drown on that hair and impale myself on that log.
I started my ride to the rhythm of the blows that my husband gave to his lover, then I changed and let myself be guided by his hands that pushed me deeply between his legs.
He's making her enjoy it back there and I want to feel the mixture of their flavors on my lips and then those hands on his ass made him wet too much... I wanted it!
Let's improvise an interlocking screenplay, the two in the back: him sitting, her on his back, taking him in the ass with open legs... yes... legs that invited me to stretch out there in the middle, inevitably I bend on my knees, and what could I expect from behind if not what I was already wishing for?
There we are... each one his own, each in his own, four bodies in one movement.
Without words, she and I understand each other on the fly, we detach ourselves from the boys, we kiss... we caress each other... and we both feel the need, we have been good and we demand the right prize, we knew from the beginning that the cumshot of the two cocks had to be crowned on a long kiss... it was my first request, which she was very happy to accept.
The sensation was long and warm: first the lukewarm shower on our breasts, followed by that sweet lick, and the four of us careful to enjoy the perfect ending.
Short moments of stalemate, a slight embarrassment... a collective laughter broke out.
We couldn't stay any longer, the journey had just begun, and this "short" stop had slowed our march by quite a lot.
The two accomplices knew that we wouldn't have much time, so they didn't make any resistance in letting us go immediately, without too much talk, and after all, for my husband, they were nothing but two like us travelling who knows where.
We got back in the car, quite dishevelled, I can hardly hold back the devilish sneer... to contain myself from wanting to exult for having succeeded in the intent, and to see his face while I was telling him about it... but it wasn't the time yet, now I wanted to enjoy all his comments about my nerve and how I had jumped in between those two like an expert bitch... and in fact they didn't miss, and his dick continued to be hard and I was even more excited!
In the rush to leave, on purpose I do not stop in the bathroom (... it could always serve for a second move )
Between laughter, behind-the-scenes stories, touches and licks (I have to smell what they leave on him the ones he fucks) a couple of good hours pass, now we are more than halfway through the trip, and the excitement only increased: we have to fuck!
Before arriving at a lay-by that we knew could be quiet, he stops at the gas station, I go down for a pee, I convince him to have a coffee.
This time it wasn't just my clothes that attracted attention, but I could certainly see it in my face when I was shivering with passion... I should have calmed down, and instead I looked around for a bone to bite, just like a bitch does.
The motorway service station was almost deserted, we took our coffee and headed towards the toilets, we didn't break off and our sweaty hands continued to intertwine, secretly we threw them everywhere on the way to the toilets, we split up...
I go in, first I go to the sinks, I need to freshen up.
In a moment in my head I'm reminded of that formidable ride of the SUV and I get all those smells back again.
I look in the mirror, try to recover from all that heat that was not passing me, and I catch a glimpse behind me, from one of the ajar doors of the toilets, a girl, who is leaning forward and spying on me.
I remain like this, for a moment forbidden to stare at her, then I take back my bag and slip into the first free door.
I don't have time to turn around to find her behind me, she holds the door and sneaks in.
She pushes me on the children's changing table, I can't resist, I don't want to!
In the midst of that sour smell of cheap detergents and public toilets, I could only smell her perfume, maybe I've never smelled a woman's essence like that... and then she was so beautiful!
I sit on the improvised and soft brood, her hand squeezes my breasts tightly, she lowers and without any difficulty she finds my pussy wrapped in that strip of pleated fabric and sheltered by a thin thong with holes: served on a silver plate!
I can't help but push her head to feel her tongue deeper and deeper, she couldn't have imagined that all that nectar was the fruit of two cocks and a pussy that had filled me up until just before, but she must have found it delicious, because she didn't even think of pulling it off!
I felt like coming, it hadn't happened before, I almost started shaking, but I didn't want it to end, so I took her head and kissed her, I tasted everything, now it was an explosive mix, and she noticed my mouth that smells like cum, but she couldn't imagine everything...
She doesn't waste time, she puts her tapered hand entirely inside me, this time I don't hold back from the scream, but I can't think, I'd even forgotten that he was waiting for me out there, even if I constantly kept him in front of my eyes imagining that he was watching us.
Suddenly he really appeared to me, the voyeurist bitch had left the door half open behind her, and from the porthole of the other door you could see out... my husband couldn't get away from it!
The moment I realize that he is our spectator in the front row, the tremor overwhelms me... she looks me in the eye and kisses me once again.
Just as a cat slips away without uttering a word, she vanishes leaving me in the exact sensation of a waking sleep...
had it been a dream?
Perhaps the tiredness had overwhelmed me?
had my body failed to keep up with my perverse mind, which it had imagined and enjoyed while its limbs had let go on a baby changing table?
I didn't feel lucid, he had disappeared from behind the porthole, and this time I couldn't bring up one of the many fantasies I used to have as soon as I left, and which I told him to tease him a bit, because maybe lust was really taking over reality!
I'm settling in as best I can, I keep smelling those smells, I go out... he's at a table waiting for me, it must have been a lot, why doesn't he ask me anything? Why doesn't he look at me?
I get closer and as if nothing had happened, we go out: my confusion increases.
We arrive in the car, he approaches me with his lips to mine, putting an open hand in my face, his fingers under my nose: the bitch from the bathroom licked his fingers and touched his mouth on the way out, and now all my taste was already on him... I certainly didn't dream!
He leaves, but he keeps on looking at me, we don't say anything, after just 10 km we arrive at that pitch we had in mind before, he makes me get off, he holds me on his arms and with energy he slams me on the hood: he didn't need to ask me anything else, my legs were already open waiting for him.
He fucked me repeatedly pussy and ass, I felt his milk on my back and belly, but he didn't stop... my bull went crazy and neither of them could stop. I arrive while he's holding me on his cock and without letting me out he takes me to my seat, and from the open door he sprays me again!!!
When reality exceeds all fantasy...
We were out of all the time, and even though our bodies were calling for truce, we felt so happy and in love... we got back on the road, our way, our journey... our relaxation.

NAKED ONLINE? CLICK HERE!

LIVE SEX FREE SEX CAMS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back