yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

kikdirty

Administrator
Staff member
Along the Flaminia road, between two of the most numerous cities as population density of the region there is a parking lot, I think it is called Pietra Rossa and it is a place that has had its history; in previous years it was said to be a meeting place for bisexuals and gays who met and then left to have sex, then it was closed for some time then equipped with cameras and today I think it is just a parking lot without a story to tell.
Just this afternoon coming back from the business trip I decide to stop, inside the car I collected something like three or four empty bottles of water and I left them crushed on the passenger seat so now I stop hoping to find a garbage can, maybe specific for the collection of plastic.
I enter in the pitch leaving the four lanes and I try to find a bucket, fortunately one is present, not specific but however there is, it is almost full but for my bottles it goes more than well; on the side of the bin there is parked a truck, not a balance of the very long ones but not even a van, a truck of medium length stopped just in that place; behind the vehicle there is a white Mercedes, very clean and also quite new and has the door of the driving side wide open.
I park as last in line and grabbing the bottles I go out closing the door and heading towards the garbage can; I throw the bottles crumpled up and I hear myself say: do you want it in the ass?
I look up towards the truck cab, an individual who looks like a classic truck driver, don't ask me what the characteristics are but this is the idea that comes to mind, he looks at me with a half smile; I look at him too and then I say: is he talking to me? I didn't understand what he asked, and he says: do you want a nice cock between your buttocks?
I'm stunned while the guy goes on: get up there and fuck you in the ass!
In a flash I think of Cristina, my girlfriend who sometimes likes to play with a vibrator on me, we also bought one of those that fastens in the waist so I'm not a virgin but one thing a toy and another reality!
Get up there and give me my ass, words that bring me back to reality.
I'm standing still without saying a single word, not because I've made a decision but because I haven't made it and the individual in the Mercedes gets out of the cockpit and approaches; he's an obese guy with a big belly, gray with a beard, he's fifty years old, maybe even five more and intervenes without anyone having invited him: he wants to fuck, he says and takes me by the arm to be followed; we turn around the truck and I have to climb to get inside the cab, the guy follows me.
The driver in the driver's seat is not wearing any pants, his dick is straight and he's massaging it, I look at it, he has a patch under his right ear and immediately tells me that he had a small operation but now it's all solved and then he grabs my boss and brings his mouth to the height of his dick: He sucks and I find the member between my cheeks, with his hands he pushes me until the cock reaches my throat and I gagged but he insists and when he releases my breath he is wheezing, I continue then he makes me get up and tells me to undress; I start to take off my clothes, the obese guy does the same and shortly after, sitting in the middle, I'm massaging their sexes, one by hand; they have fun too and if one of them caresses me, the other one massages my testicles then the truck driver repeats the initial gesture but this time he makes me bend towards the other person who is waiting for nothing but my mouth; I suck but it's not enough, he also wants me to lick his scrotum and the whole rod then I still have to suck while behind me a finger is having fun on my anus, the trucker doesn't stay still, he penetrates me and rotates his finger inside my ass, he seems to want to soften it, he comes out and goes in several times then I feel that my fingers become more, with my mouth busy I would like to complain but the guy doesn't let me move keeping me fixed on his hard member.
The trucker's hands move me until I find the right position then something points at my ass, the big glans grazes the anus then pushes, opens me to be able to enter but I can't do anything imprisoned as I am, it's not like the vibrator, just not, this pushes opening my flesh and sinks looking for spaces that are not there, I complain but my mouth is full and between the buttocks the pushes do not subside, the fuck begins when almost all the rod is sunk in my ass, the movement is rhythmic, neither slow nor fast but firm and even if it burns I must admit that I do not mind.
When the ass is softened and above all well open, the couple of men decide to change, they seem to agree and have planned everything and anyway I find myself as before but with the positions reversed, I suck the dick of the trucker who fucked me until a moment ago and behind the other makes its way, he's a bastard because he doesn't make trouble and sinks with brutality, it's a comings and goings that makes me scream and even if my mouth is full I still complain but it's no use, nobody thinks about me, they worry about fucking me and they're doing it all too well.
I have to get on top of the trucker and penetrate myself to fade it, the dick sinks into my aching ass and it seems to me that it reaches my throat, I move up and down then the obese guy throws his in my mouth forcing me to suck, one, two, ten minutes without ever stopping, without a stop, the hole of the ass is spread and flushed then in the intestines I feel a hot liquid, the man inside my ass is enjoying, he sprays his orgasm inside my body and shortly afterwards also my mouth tastes the sperm that goes down my throat and force me to drink every drop.
When I go away getting into the car I still feel the cum coming out of my asshole.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back