yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

kikdirty

Administrator
Staff member
Cris got up shortly after sunrise and admired the beauty of the lake. He loved to wake up early and enjoy that part of the day when it seemed like he had the whole lake to himself.
He had arranged to stay almost the whole summer in his parents' cottage and the eighteen year old loved every moment of it.
He went out for his morning jog. When he started to run towards the woods, he thought for a moment about the route to take that day and then left.
What Cris loved most about her morning jogs was the way her mind went blank. She didn't worry about anything, she didn't think about anything.
Often she didn't even feel her muscles or lose track of time, her mind was completely free.

After the race he took a towel and a huge bottle of water, took off his tank top and headed for the pier.
He had made a habit of going there after the race, enjoying the view of the lake and improving his tan. While the warm sun was beating down on him, Cris felt his whole body relax. He even began to sleep.
He didn't know how long he'd been there when he heard a voice nearby.
"Sorry."
He opened his eyes and was confused for a moment, he didn't understand why there was a boy standing on the edge of the pier.
Apart from the people who occasionally arrived during their nightly walks around the lake, Cris had never seen visitors or strangers.
"Sorry to bother you, it's just... Well, I was wondering if you had any coffee."
Cris looked more closely at the man who was talking to him and thought they were probably the same age.
He was wearing a white T-shirt and blue shorts.
And he wanted coffee? What? Who the hell goes from one cottage to another at 7:00 in the morning looking for coffee?
He finally talked.
"You mean coffee to drink? Right now?"
"No, I'm just looking for some coffee to make myself a cup. See, I'm alone in my uncle's house over there, I thought I'd find some coffee there, so I didn't buy any in town, but I found out there isn't any and... Wow, I must look like a real idiot. My name is Carlo, I should have introduced myself."
"I am Cris. And I'm pretty sure my parents have coffee. Come on in."
"Thank you very much."
Said Charles as they headed inside
"I know it sounds really stupid, but I got a little addicted to things and I get a headache without my morning caffeine."
"No problem. Here you go."
Cris took the coffee container out of the fridge and handed it to him.
"My parents are coffee nuts so I'm sure they'll bring back the most special blends from their next trip."
Charles laughed.
"So you're here alone too?"
"Yeah. Well, at least on weekdays. My folks come here for the weekend, but otherwise they left the whole place for me. I really like it because there aren't many people here on weekdays. By the way, which is your uncle's house?"
"That's it, I'll show you"
Said Carlo on the way out. He went to the edge of the lake and pointed.
"See, that sort of return to the bay, you can make out the new pier that he and his... um... friend, built this spring."
"Oh sure," said Cris.

His family often talked about the house where Carlo's uncle lived, because it always looked like there was work in progress, but nobody knew who the owner was.
"Your uncle must care a lot about his privacy. We've never met him."
"Yes, well... they're a little reserved. They like to come here to get away from the city. Anyway, thank you so much for the coffee. I'm sorry I disturbed your nap."
"I wasn't taking a nap, I like to rest after a run and sometimes, well, the sun gets a little too bright, so I close my eyes and relax. It wasn't a nap."
I tried to look indignant, but his sly smile betrayed him.
"My sincerest apologies."
Said Charles sarcastically.
"Hey."
He said then, changing the subject.
"Do you run every morning? Because I really need to get back to my routine. All this summer I've been sitting on my ass. Do you think I could join you sometime? I mean, I'd understand if you'd rather run alone. But you know, if you don't mind, I'd really appreciate it if I could come with you sometime."
"You know you're funny when you ask questions? Of course I do. You can come with me tomorrow if you want. I warn you, I like to run early in the morning and I don't like to talk while I'm running. If you like, come at six."
"Awesome! See you tomorrow then."
Carlo had a big smile on his face as he walked away.

As the boy walked away to his uncle's house, Cris felt as if he had just heard a really great joke or danced to his favorite song. She couldn't help but keep smiling. As she took off her shorts and went into the shower, she realized she had him hard as a rock.

When he got up the next morning he was pleasantly surprised to see Carlo on the shore of the lake stretching and he couldn't help but notice that when the boy bent over, the black nylon stretched over his butt.
"Good morning, coffee boy!"
Said Cris trying to focus on something other than that body.
Charles stood up.
"Good morning Cris! You know, I was thinking this morning you're probably a lot more trained than me. I mean it's been a while since I ran last time, I wouldn't want to be a drag for you. So if you'd rather run alone you can just tell me."
"Don't be silly. I'm sure you'll be fine. If you're tired, tell me and we'll go back. Just promise not to be so pedantic when we run."
They laughed.

As he was stretching Cris realized he wouldn't care much about running that day. In fact, he couldn't have cared less if he hadn't run at all. Mostly he just liked being with the guy. After all, he thought he'd been away from his friends for a while, so it was nice to have someone his own age around.
They started running and he headed for the part of the lake where there were several cornfields, they were both quiet. The only sound they made was the rhythm of their feet on the road.
As his mind began to wander, Cris couldn't stop thinking about Charles. He didn't know why, but everything the boy said seemed to make him smile. But what was really strange was that he couldn't stop thinking about his body.
He had known him for 24 hours and already seemed to have a perfect memory of his dark hair, his round face, his perfect tan. The more he thought about it, the more confused he was.
He knew nothing about the boy and said he certainly shouldn't have thought about his tan. Or her ass!
"Cris! Hey Cris!"
Charles shouted.
She turned to look at him. They were both covered in sweat.
"I think I'm ready to go back, you really like running but we've been out for an hour."
Cris looked around. He could barely recognize where he was because he'd only gone this far once. He was so caught up in his thoughts that he kept running and completely forgot that they had to go back.

"Man, I'm sorry. I wasn't paying attention and I just kept running. When I think sometimes I forget where I'm going. Are you exhausted?"
"I'm fine. But do you think we could walk a little bit before we start again?"
"Yes. That's a good idea. Actually, I'm sure we can take a shortcut through the camp without taking the same route as before. I'm really sorry I went so far."
"Don't worry, I guess I can do it again in a week or two."
And winked at him.

They walked for a long time in silence, through the field and into the woods.
It was Cris who began to speak.
"So, do you want to tell me about yourself?"
"I thought you didn't like to talk."
Said Charles with his usual smile.
"I don't like to talk when I run. Now we're walking. Two completely different things. How old are you?"
"Okay, 19, I'm out of high school, and I'm going to college next year. How about you?"
"I have to start my senior year of high school and I'm 18. I haven't decided about college yet. It's one of a million things I'm trying to avoid thinking about this summer."
"I know what you mean. When I told my parents I wanted to stay at Uncle Enrico's cottage for a while, they kept asking me 'what are you going to do' 'won't you get bored?' and I told them everything was fine. I just wanted to leave and do nothing, think nothing. You know? Sometimes I feel like everybody has these huge expectations and... well... it's nice to get away sometimes."

In the end the lake was in sight and the boys headed towards the steep bank that ran along the road. When they arrived at Carlo's uncle's house, he asked them: "Are you busy this afternoon?"
"Well, I have to check my schedule... let's see: nap, shower, lunch... yeah, I think I might have some free time this afternoon. Why?"
Charles laughed.
"Well, I was thinking about water-skiing. You know, if you're not too busy and you don't have other plans. I'm not that good, but I'd be happy to drive the speedboat if you feel like skiing. Do you ski? Do you want to go out this afternoon? On the lake, I mean?"
"Yes, I'd like to go out with you this afternoon. Skiing."

In the following days the boys met every morning to run and spend the afternoons together swimming, water skiing or fishing.
After the run on Friday, Carlo suggested going into town that night and renting some movies.
Cris thought it was a terrific idea since his parents didn't even have a television in their cottage.
Spending an evening at Carlo's uncle's house could be fun. Spending more time with Carlo was even better.

At six o'clock that evening they went to the nearby resort and took some films they both wanted to see. Then they ordered a pizza and then started their trip back to the lake.
As they were approaching Carlo asked, "Are your parents coming this weekend?"
"No, they're staying with my little sister who's going to the colony. I guess they're coming next weekend. Why?"
"So, just curious."
They entered the driveway of Carlo's uncle's house.
Cris couldn't believe how beautiful that place was. On the outside it looked like any cottage, but inside everything was beautiful and brand new.
In the living room there were huge French windows looking out to the pier and the lake. On the fireplace was a picture of two men.
"Is one of them your uncle?"
"Actually, they're both my uncles. Well, in a way. The one on the left is my uncle Enrico. He's my father's brother. The one on the left is his partner, Uncle Thomas."
"So you mean they're a couple?"
"Yeah. They've been together since I was three or four and they're both really cute. In fact, it was their idea for me to come here in the summer. At the graduation party, they told me that whenever I wanted to come up here, maybe bring a friend. It was the best present I could get."
"I totally agree. Come on, the pizza's getting cold. Let's start the movie and eat."

They sat next to each other on the couch and put the first film into the player. Carlo began to fast-forward the previews.
"Wait a minute!" Cris said, "I want to see them. Give me that remote!"
"See what? What remote control?"
And Carlo smiled as he held the remote control on the left away from his friend.
Cris leaned forward and grabbed the remote control and soon they found themselves struggling on the couch laughing and trying to take possession of the device.
Carlo ran over Cris and locked it, held it by his wrists above his head and looked him straight in the eyes.
They were smiling and breathless when, surprising even himself, Carlo lowered his lips to his friend's and kissed him.
Cris contorted himself under the kiss and panic crossed his eyes; he pushed him away and looked at his new friend. His heart was beating a thousand times an hour and he did not know what to do or say. Suddenly he felt he was going to cry, as if he couldn't stand it any longer. He got up and walked quickly to the door.

Charles was pale and screamed at Cris as he walked away.
"Cris! Wait! I don't know what came over me. I'm sorry."
The other one kept walking.
"I have to go Carlo. I must... I have to go."
It was all he could do not to burst into tears there; as soon as he was out the door he ran as fast as he could to his house.
Once inside, he slammed the door and burst into tears. He hadn't cried like that since he was five years old, but he couldn't control himself. Tears overwhelmed him and he didn't know why.
When Carlo's lips touched his own, he felt joy, more love than he had ever felt in his entire life. But it made no sense.
Perhaps he was in love with Carlo? With a boy? What would people say if they saw them kissing? He felt so confused. He didn't know what to do.
Eventually the terror diminished and his sobs were reduced to a steady rhythm. He had to think. He needed to empty his mind. He needed to run.

Before the hiccups even stopped, he put on his sneakers and went out into the night. Although it took him a while to find his rhythm, as usual he managed to let go as he ran. He was able to focus his thoughts and all he could focus on was Carlo.
As he ran faster and faster, he remembered that moment when their eyes had met on the couch and he felt happy.
He knew he laughed more when he was with Carlo. He smiled at how soft his lips were and how much he wanted to feel him next to him again.
While he still didn't understand what it meant, he began to realize that it didn't matter to him, the important thing was to tell Carlo how he felt.

Instead of going back to his cottage, he turned around and started heading for Carlo's house. He began to think what he should have said, but he didn't have the words to express those moments of terror that had driven him to leave shortly before.
When he arrived, he knocked. No one answered, he knocked again, this time much louder. He didn't hear anything.
He knocked again and started shouting.
"Carlo! It's me. We have to talk."
"Go away Cris,"
Charles answered without opening the door.
"I made a stupid mistake and I don't want to talk about it now. You'd make me feel worse. Go home."
"But Carlo, it wasn't a mistake. I was just... surprised. I didn't know what to do so I panicked and ran. Will you let me in? I really need to see you right now. I need you to know you didn't make a mistake."

Slowly the door opened and saw that Carlo was crying too.
"Carlo, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. I was just... well, I heard..."
Short of words, she laid her hand on the back of the boy's neck and kissed him. This time, neither of them came off.
When they finally pulled away, Cris put his head on his friend's shoulder.
"Since I met you, I've felt so happy. Every time I see you, I want to smile. I get excited every time I hear your voice. I think..."
He raised his head and looked into the boy's beautiful eyes.
"I think I love you."
"I know I love you, Cris."
Said Carlo on the way back to kiss him.

"Carlo, I know this sounds stupid, but... well, can we try again tonight?"
"What do you mean?"
"I mean, look at us. We're a mess, crying and sobbing. I want tonight to be like our first date or something."
"I think 'or something' is basically a summary of what we did before." Said Charles laughing.
Cris laughed too.
"Yes, but let's do it right. and then I'll come back and we can have a cold pizza, watch a movie and... and watch a movie and, well..."
And he started blushing.
"I think you're going too fast! But I accept your proposal. But if you're not back in half an hour, we'll have to skip pizza and movies."
And winked at him.
Cris gave him a quick kiss, an off-center one.
"I think I need more practice..."
"I'm sure that can be arranged. Now hurry up and put on some clean clothes before I reconsider letting you in."

Cris ran home, she couldn't believe the emotions she was feeling; she jumped in the shower and while she was drying herself, she looked in the mirror. She wondered what Carlo thought of her body, the curly blond hair was a little disheveled, but that could be solved. Almost her whole body was honey brown from the weeks of tanning at the lake. He was quite proud of the little tuft of hair in his pecs. Another thicker strip of hair carried from navel to pubis.
He looked in the closet and for a moment was confused, he wanted to look sexy and attractive (after all he had decided it was an official date), but he had never dated anyone before and I had no idea what made him particularly sexy. He found a pair of white boxer shorts and a pair of khaki shorts. It hadn't been too difficult. Now came the hard part. He opted for a simple white ribbed t-shirt, looked in the mirror one more time and practically flew towards Carlo's house.

He knocked and the door opened immediately, wearing jeans and an orange and red T-shirt. Cris thought she had never seen anything sexier in her entire life.
"I missed you."
And Carlo gave him a quick kiss.
They went into the living room, which looked even nicer than it did a few hours earlier.
The lake was pitch black with only a few lonely boats dotting the surface.
Charles had lit candles and turned off most of the lights.
They settled on the sofa.
Carlo put on the videotape and ate while they watched the film.
When the film ended, Cris hid in his friend's arms and laid his head on his chest. Carlo turned off the tape recorder and the TV.
"Cris? Remember our first race? When I was flaccid and out of shape?"
"You've never been flabby, except maybe right here."
And it pinched his stomach.
Charles laughed.
"Stop it!"
"Looks like someone's a little ticklish!"
Cris began to tickle and pinch his stomach more and more until they started laughing hysterically.
"Stop it, I'm trying to be serious!"
Said Charles with his radiant smile.
"When we made the first race, you told me that if we went too far, I should tell you and we'd come back. And as soon as I told you, you stopped and we went home."
"Yeah. So what?"
"Well, it's just that before tonight, I went too far and I didn't give you a chance to turn around. It really hurts me, and I don't want it to happen again. I've never felt anything like I feel with you and I don't want to ruin it. So I want to make sure that we're going slowly and if one of us needs to turn around, we just have to say so. Okay?"
"Okay."

Slowly Cris lowered his head on Carlo's face, opened his mouth and kissed with a new passion.
Cris felt the boy's tongue meet his own and then felt an electric shock that went through him. She explored her friend's mouth and tasted his tongue. She had no idea that kissing could be so incredible.
Carlo was rubbing his back as he ran his fingers through the other guy's hair. He was so enchanted by the sensation of them kissing that for a long time he didn't notice the hard mass rubbing against his thigh.
As Carlo's were under his t-shirt he realized that it could only be his hard cock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back