yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

kikdirty

Administrator
Staff member
When I started university I had to move to a landlord because travelling to attend classes would have wasted too much time.
The idea of living away from home excited me and excited me a lot but, of course there was a "but" my parents took me a room from a landlord, a recently retired gentleman who, to round it off, provided part of his large apartment.
I would have preferred to live with my peers rather than a 65-year-old, but refusing was not an option.
Actually, it wasn't age that was the problem at all, it was more a kind of inhibition that caused me to take home some handsome guys to fuck my ass, since I couldn't do without them anymore: my only passive role, discovered and lived so intensely in the summer just ended, had caused me to grow a craving for sex and males that I could hardly hold back.
The first months went very well, I found myself unexpectedly well with the landlord and him with me.
Most of the time I was in the faculty and only came home in the evening, we had a routine of dinner together, a few minutes of the news and then I would study or watch a movie and he would go to bed or sometimes he would go out with friends from the bar, other times I would go out with some friends I had met in the faculty, but it was all very normal.
The studies were really hard on me and I have to say that the sex had been put aside.
But at the end of the first exam session, after everything had gone well, I wanted to celebrate with something like the old days... the thoughts came back to Antonio and Massimo and to the pig sex done in the summer.
I went to a dating site and after a few days I found Andrea: a guy about 45 years old who was just right for me: dry physique, well endowed, active and needless to say, very hairy and above all with a place where we could have fun without problems.
We set up a meeting for the evening and I was in the agreed place.
It will certainly have been abstinence done for almost two hours I gave him my mouth and especially my ass in every way and position and he had reciprocated me with a very incredible.
After that evening we began to hang out more often: once a week my ass was visited and mistreated so pleasantly by his cock and we had become real fuck buddies.
Since the roles were clear from the beginning everything was going smoothly, I was always ready to stick me with vigor filling my bowels with lots of hot splashes but after a few weeks he started to get a little tight and so Andrea proposed me to let a friend of his, Luca, participate in our games.
He was a guy in his forties, fit, gifted and very active. They hadn't seen each other for a long time but Andrea had thought about him because he was a good guy and he knew we would all have a great time.
Needless to say, Luca was enthusiastic about the idea and we were at Andrea's that same weekend and I was going crazy with the desire to relive the experiences of the summer spent with two boys all for me!
I had warned the landlord that I would be back late, he hadn't made a fuss telling me that suffering from insomnia I wouldn't have disturbed him at all and I had prepared for an evening of fun.
Luca was already at home when I arrived at Andrea's and they had certainly wasted no time: Luca, practically naked, already had a very hard cock and Andrea was sucking it before coming to open me.
Without so many pleasantries I immediately threw myself on that beautiful cock while Luca whispered "pleasure, Luca". I sucked with taste while Andrea undressed me and shared with me Luca's cock, the new bull.
I can't describe to you the pleasure I felt while Luca sunk his pole in my craving ass and Andrea filled my mouth with his cock that I loved and now knew very well.
They were banging me from both holes while Luca said: "she's just a slut like you said!"
This exclamation almost made me cum, I started to push with my ass with increasing passion until Luca couldn't control himself anymore and took off the condom, poured all his hot semen on my red ass for the slaps and cock strokes I had suffered.
Andrea, at the sight of such a spectacle, did not hold back by cumming on my face and back.
I, meanwhile, was sawing myself underneath that cum flow and I came copiously.
I felt so excited to be at the center of a great evening of uninhibited sex again and even Andrea reassured me that it had all been incredibly exciting and he had a great time.
Luca was also very satisfied, he told us that that evening he had received the invitation for another similar "evening" but he said he was very happy to have chosen us congratulating me for my broken and cozy hole.
He then told us about the other evening he had planned: for some months he had been in contact with a small group of men of various ages who had been meeting more or less monthly for real gay and bisexual orgies.
Seeing our interest, he invited us to participate in the next evening that would take place the following weekend and he was sure that they wouldn't refuse a nice, passive 20-year-old boy ready to give his ass to everyone and to a nice guy like Andrea. Needless to say, we happily agreed...
The week passed quickly for the study engagements and on Saturday afternoon I locked myself in the bathroom to prepare myself carefully, a very deep and thorough internal cleaning was necessary to make my intestine candid and ready to be used. I alternated between hot enemas and an anal dilator to arrive ready for the appointment.
The house that hosted us was in the city center.
I arrived to Andrea when the other participants were all present and Luca made the presentations telling everyone that I, a newbie, was the ass to fuck being only passive, but not to be afraid for my sexting age because I had a real ass already broken that would have satisfied everyone.
There were five participants, all men between the ages of forty-five and sixty, maybe even more.
I froze instantly as soon as I saw that one of them was my landlord and he too was surprised to see me and above all to know what my role in the evening would be.
We looked at each other but didn't say anything to the others and from the moment we were all naked, the evening immediately became hot. I sucked everyone's dick while they kissed or sucked each other and then we all lay down on the big, thick carpet.
Almost everyone was versatile, only Luca and one other was just active. I was only passive and the least equipped with centimeters of cock but I wouldn't have used it anyway.....
I took all the cocks in my ass, some of them just for a few strokes, others were taking turns taking turns with my mouth and then I started to feel my fingers enter and widen well.
I moaned without stopping and without shame, in fact, I told everyone my great pleasure until the moment I surprised them, or maybe they just pretended to be surprised, asking me to do the double penetration because I wanted to be widened to the maximum. The first two entered me with the classic position of one lying underneath, me sitting on his cock and the other one behind me sticking it in and while I was so intent on letting myself open my landlord gave me his cock to suck while he stroked my head.
He had a really big, hard, sideways curved dick like a banana and while I was taking it as deeply as I could he winked at me and whispered "This is a nice surprise, I didn't expect it...now things are going to change...".
I drank his sperm and got more of it all over my body.
He and Andrea, more than the others who also fucked each other, dedicated themselves to my little hole by sticking their fingers and stimulating my prostate until I screamed all my pleasure, then Andrea was involved by the group while my landlord dedicated himself exclusively to me by making me sit on his always hard cock, thanks to the little pills, and sticking his fingers together with the cock.
It was a long night of uninhibited and very enjoyable sex.
When I got home I threw myself in the shower destroyed and painful but still excited and when he came home we had a long chat telling each other many things.
From that moment on I took part in all the orgies that they organized and even at home he often came to my room to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back