yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

kikdirty

Administrator
Staff member
Ubaldo, my landlord, yes, turned out to be a very lustful and dirty lover.
After the first orgy and the long talk in which we had stripped our naked in every way he became my "serial fucker": of course I was never in love with him and never asked me for kisses or caresses but only sex that mutually satisfied the desires of both.
My studies should not have hit a snag anyway, this was clear from the start.
What did Ubaldo like? To have my ass available to play with the hole sometimes for hours and open it to the maximum or just to masturbate it with his fingers feeling the sphincter tightening around them while he was giving me anal orgasms and then, when the mucosa was red and irritated, to stick his big crooked dick made me marble by the little pills that made it last at attention for a long time.
His prick in my ass after that finger treatment made me scream every time such were the sensations he gave me and they came directly from the hole to the brain.
The result was always the total enjoyment of both of them and the next day there was still an itch mixed with burning that delighted me.
He knew how to move his fingers masterfully massaging his prostate causing my sperm to spill out with my soft cock while, maybe, I was holding his nerchione in my mouth sucking it like a bottle.
That's how we used to spend our evenings, more and more often.
I was happy that he fucked me and I often went looking for him myself to propose to "play".
He could turn me on, he could make me enjoy with his fingers and when he licked my hole I was in pure ecstasy.
More and more often I would walk around the house naked and when he saw me his hands would immediately go on my buttocks and my fingers would rub the sphincter.
"Do you want to play?" I'd ask him and when he agreed I'd kneel on the chair with my ass out.
We didn't stop until he was satisfied while my poor little hole was always a difficult adventure.
Sometimes he'd try to stick things in me "You're so elastic...mmmmhhhh...you have to keep in training for the next orgy..." "You train me...come on, do what you think is right."
It was a kind of role-playing game: I always obeyed.
And he did. He said that I had to train because the way I lived the orgies were actually gang-bangs because I was just passive and always the youngest who attracted the interest of all the participants.
So he got himself a large vibrator with great vibrating power and when we had the necessary time he used to shake my anus with his fingers, the vibrator always turned on at maximum speed and at the end with his dick. He used that one only at the end of our play sessions because hearing me go crazy while riding with my sphincter torn and terribly irritated, and consequently sensitive, excited him even more...me instinctively trying to get rid of it and him holding me by the hips and fucking my ass with all the strength he had. In any case at the end of the fuck was always me thanking him for the treatment...he had bewitched me!
He let me use the vibrator even alone and often, when I finished studying, I would go and put myself on the armchair and put it on and then I would call Ubaldo when I was already dripping and open. Those were the occasions when he would really kick my ass and make me scream.
One day he told me that the new orgy night was coming but he didn't know exactly the day yet. "I need to know at least the day before: I have to prepare myself calmly and wash myself inside...". "I'd like to do it to you, your ass and your willingness to like it a lot, I want to use you for fun before the others use you..."
The idea of having him give me enemas excited me but also inhibited me, I don't like the "sexting" genre at all and I told him clearly since we were very familiar with each other since we told each other fantasies and desires and even in this case we found an agreement.
On the appointed day we were both ready and excited: I went into the bathroom laying two towels on the bottom of the bathtub and I positioned myself like a sheep, my classic position to get my ass kicked..... He put the shower on the water pipe and began to fuck my ass with that stimulating the sphincter that immediately widened, then he pushed it in and my belly began to swell; when I thought I was full not to resist yet I sat on the cup to free myself, we repeated the operation four times until the water came out clean and at that point I emptied directly into the tub.
Seeing my hole splashing out of the water like a fountain excited him madly and it excited me to let him play with my ass, and, I must be honest, it excited me to obey his requests. He would put his shower on and start counting as the water filled me up and each time he would tell me to hold on a little longer while I felt my belly pull and spasms as my guts filled deeper and deeper.
"Hang in there..."
"I feel bursting... it hurts..."
"Obey...." and I'd stand there and let him fill me up then no longer holding control of the sphincter I'd shoot out a fountain at full speed while he with two fingers rummaged through my hole to facilitate the spill.
We played so many times that we were almost late for the appointment with the others.
Every once in a while there were new participants and that night there were two strangers.
The house that hosted us was always the same and I already knew the rules of the game: as soon as we arrived, we had to undress completely and make presentations.
The new participants were two middle-aged men, one with a big belly under which hung a very interesting meat pole, the other was blond, a normal man already with a hard dick and as I like it he was very hairy.
I immediately put myself on the floor on all fours with my ass turned towards the two new members of the group while a couple of cocks were already bridges getting sucked and licked.
My landlord came and held my buttocks apart to show my already open hole that was throbbing and then stimulate him further by teasing him with his fingers.
The super gifted guy came after me caressing my buttocks "You have a fabulous ass ... firm and soft ... with these beautiful dark hairs ... they tell me that I can fuck you without difficulty because you're a pain in the ass ... I will make sure to break you more ..." and said this his mouth stuck to my sphincter eating it with voracity.
Even if I was busy sucking a nice dick I was a bit worried that he wanted to be the first to fuck me...at least he would have let someone else in first I would have gotten used to it but nothing to do.... The landlord gave me a good dose of buttery lube and I felt the super chapel slowly make its way.
The afternoon spent doing the enemas helped me a lot and in fact the meat pole immediately entered me all the way.
He was surprised and I was happy...
My hands on my hips and my belly resting on my ass and the fuck began.
He really kicked my ass pushing me face down on the ground as he hammered me relentlessly.
"Do I hurt you too much? You want me to stop?"
"No, no, no, no. You're hurting me, but don't stop. Don't stop. Don't stop. Don't stop. Don't stop."
His balls were worthy of the super dick and produced almost ten splashes of cream that filled me up properly.
When he let me free the hole remained open and I think it was a pleasant show for the others because two of them almost quarrelled over the place to enter immediately!
Then the evening took the usual turn and everyone fucked with everyone in a mixture of intricate bodies.
Only the super dick didn't find other asses willing to welcome him and came back to me.
This time I asked him to take him to the candlestick because I wanted in the meantime to get to know the other hairy newcomer that I really liked and so impaled I enjoyed the hairy cock that gently caressed my head while I sucked him and massaged his shaggy scrotum.
By now I was open and the pole didn't hurt anymore.
While I was sucking the hairy dick with one hand I squeezed a nipple of the big dick that was fucking me to keep his excitement level high and only after drinking the juice of the hairy dick he overturned me and finished fucking me pushing that big dick deeper and deeper.
I made a stop to regain my strength by taking a shower and when I returned to the room I threw myself back into the fray offering my ass to anyone who wanted it.
When the big guy saw that I was taking two at once he understood why I was so well trained.
These evenings gave vent and complete satisfaction to my desire for sex and throughout the year I was always present. .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back