yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

kikdirty

Administrator
Staff member
After a long ride, the taxi left Mary in front of her boarding house.
"See you tonight, I'll come this time. From ten o'clock he left the door open..." Gianc whispered to her as she was getting out of the car.
It was about 10:30 p.m. when he entered the room and slowly went to sit in the armchair.
She was sitting on the bed still dressed as lunch - she smiled at him.
"If you want to get fucked like a bitch, start acting like one..."
"What should I do?" Her voice betrayed the emotion.
"Get undressed... slowly, dancing for me."

Mary dropped her jacket on the floor and was left with the silk shirt and short black skirt. The nipples were obvious and the shirt stretched out towards Gianc. She began to move slowly, following the music in the background. She rubbed her skirt on her thighs, pulling it up a little bit higher each time, until she completely uncovered the lace of the hold-ups. With one hand she stroked her breasts, the other one disappeared under her skirt. Then she turned around, and giving her back naked under the transparent blouse she spread her legs.
She placed her palm on her thighs and bent forward, stroking her legs, arching her back and pushing her back a little more towards Gianc each time.

The moment arrived when she bent down her ass, and the lack of panties showed off her completely shaved pussy. He was less than a meter away from him, and in the light of the abate-jour he could see the moods shining down like a small river. They slowly dripped down the inside of her thighs. A finger was caressing the clitoris, and her breathing was accelerating.
"Don't touch yourself. You don't have to masturbate unless I tell you to." Gianc suddenly said.

She froze for a moment, then took her hand away and started to lower herself again. By the time she got her hands around her ankles, her ass was more than half open. She got up slowly, put her hands to her belt and opened her skirt. He squeezed his legs and slid it on the ground, then pulled one leg out first, then the other, standing in front of him with his thighs slightly apart. Slowly she began to move her bottom in front of his eyes, less than a meter from his face. Gianc's breathing became more hasty, but he did not move from his chair. Mary turned, slowly, until she was facing him. Her long legs were spread apart, and she had pulled the edge of her blouse with both hands to cover her pubis. The fabric adhered to her body so tightly that she seemed to be naked. She had thrown her head backwards, with her eyes closed, and moved to the sound of music filling the room. The long hair swayed behind her shoulders, casting copper reflections in the dim light from her shoulders.

He unbuttoned his shirt slowly, swaying his hips continuously. Suddenly she pulled it off with a sensual gesture, throwing it to her side, then shook her head to fix her hair which fell back onto her shoulders and chest, as if to cover her breasts.
She was there, in front of him, completely naked except for her stockings and shoes, with wide legs and hands sliding down her hips. Her breasts were raised and lowered to the rhythm of her breathing as well as the music, and her lips were open. His eyes stared at him for a few seconds.
Then his voice. "Do I deserve to get fucked now?"
Gianc stood up, approached her. "No, you deserve something else first..."

He blindfolded her, then grabbed her and laid her across the bed, with her ass almost on the edge. He leaned next to her and whispered in her ear. "Now don't do anything, let me move..." He moved his hair around her neck and put his lips under her ear, just where her neck curves to give life to the back of her neck. She passed the tip of her tongue gently over the skin.
She began to move towards the bare shoulder, then her chest, then her breasts. He lingered for a while on the nipples, tearing off moaning and trembling, then decided to go down along the belly, passing through the navel, to the mount of Venus. When he reached the clit, he stopped and moved on. He knelt in front of her and spread her legs, lifting them up and bending them towards her chest. The pussy opened before her eyes, rosy and wet. She moved her mouth closer to the clitoris, which was swollen and prominent.
He gently placed the tip of his tongue there, then wrapped it with his lips and sucked it.

Mary almost screamed, starting to move underneath him. Gianc moved his attention further down towards the source of that sweet-tasting nectar that was torturing him with its smell from the very beginning of the dance. He spread his big lips with his fingers and began to lick the copious liquid that was dripping down his ass. When he was finished, he penetrated it with his tongue, penetrating into that hot vagina he had dreamt of so many times. Mary held Gianc's head between her legs, pushing him as if she wanted him to get inside her. Gianc moved again and went down the perineum to the anus, small and delicate. She stroked it with her tongue and then tried to force it with the tip of her finger. Mary started to pant faster and faster, and Gianc went back to the pussy.
He wet his middle finger inside her and as he licked it he put it against the back hole, starting to tease it with deeper and deeper strokes.

"Yes, yes... Please... I can't take it anymore...." Mary was now ready to enjoy, and Gianc did not wait. He licked her clitoris as he thrust his middle finger behind her. Mary moaned.
Gianc began to move his finger without too much compliment while he fucked her with his tongue. With the other hand he tried to hold her still, pressing her belly. He heard the pussy flooding, the hole tighten and widen around his finger and Mary's body arched over the bed, then the scream was suffocated by the pillow she had embraced and held against her chest.
"Enjoy, my bitch... enjoy..." Gianc whispered.
He pulled his finger out of her ass, stopped kissing her pussy and taking advantage of the moment of her absence he undressed and lay down by her side. At the smell of the warmth of her body Mary curled up on Gianc. She was still breathing, albeit slightly. She stretched herself out and with one thigh she grazed the taut and hard pack like a pole.
"Would you like to play with my dick now?" "Yeah... you know how I like that..."
His hands began to massage him, one on his balls, the other moving from the chapel to the whole glans. The rhythm kept changing... the grip became stronger and stronger. Then she bent down and began to lick his tip gently, making arabesques with her tongue on each side of the cock that she liked so much. Continuing to move her hands Mary slipped the chapel in her mouth and began to suck it slowly making it get harder and harder.

"Now I want your pussy," Gianc whispered to her.
"What do you want me to do, sir?" replied Mary.
"Come."
He sat her on him, astride his cock resting on his belly. He spread his big lips so that it happened right in the middle, and with the chapel it stimulated the clitoris. She put her hands on his chest and started rubbing herself on him. Gianc's hands began to caress her breasts, full and firm, squeezing her nipples between her fingers. With her eyes closed Mary continued to masturbate him with her pussy.
"Fuck me now..." Gianc whispered...
She lifted herself up, held the member with one hand while the other widened, then placed it on her pussy. "Come on... stand up..."
He watched her kidnapped as he started to go down the pole, trapping her inside her hot, wet pussy. He did it slowly, as if he wanted to savor every moment as he caressed her breasts with his hands. When he felt all the cock inside her he stopped for a moment, then he started moving up and down, getting up to almost lose it and then filling up again.

"You're my bitch..." "Yeah..." "Say it." "I'm your bitch..." He was breathing. "You can do better..." "I'm your bitch..." Gemette. "More..." "I'm your bitch... your bitch... your slave..."
She looked like she was in a trance. "Turn around and don't slip out. Come on, move..."
He started fucking again, turning his back. He spread her ass and exposed her anus to his sight.
"You want me to fill your ass?" Shut the fuck up.
She kept fucking, but she wouldn't talk no more. He bent her forward, put her on all fours, then stood behind her and started fucking her doggy style. From the mirror he could see her eyes closed, her lips open, her breasts swaying with each blow. In the silence of the room you could only hear the sound of his stick running through her moods and the balls banging on her ass.
"So, you want me to kick your ass? Or are you not slutty enough?"
He started banging her harder, increasing the frequency of the shots.
"So you want my bitch in your ass?"

He put his hands on her ass and put his two thumbs right in the hole. When he touched her, she stiffened up, but she wouldn't pull back. She pulled the wet dick out of her pussy and passed it over her ass more than once.
"Please... don't stop..." "Where do you want me to stick it?"
He'd rub his dick from his clit to his asshole.
"Stick it up my ass... fuck me."
He put his thumb on the anus and penetrated it deeply.
"I'm your bitch... fuck me with your dick... I want it in." He stuck it back in her pussy and started pumping again, without taking his finger off her ass.
He could feel it through the thin layer of flesh as he searched deeper and deeper and deeper into the most secret places. He could feel the orgasm mount inside. He pulled the stick out of her vagina and forced the hole through. She really screamed this time. She fell on her stomach, and he followed her without coming out. He slammed her ass, fingered her pussy, lay down on her back and started a furious ride. His moans excited him even more.
"still... bang me... like a bitch..." "Yes ..." "I'm enjoying... yes... now..."

He started shaking and moaning with his face hidden between the sheets. Gianc gave some stronger strokes. "I want you... to fuck me... to mount me... like a beast in heat... in the ass... I want your cock everywhere..."
He came practically with her, flooding her ass.
After the last spasms paraded from her, spilling on his back.

The long weekend was about to end, Mary was preparing her luggage when she received a message "do you want to go back to ***** in the car with me? I'm leaving in half an hour."
She didn't believe her eyes: of course she would travel with him, she would go to the end of the world!
"Will you give me a blowjob on the long car ride?"
Mary told him that she would do whatever he asked and that she would be happy to do it again...
They left in the middle of the afternoon and for a while neither of them spoke. The trip would take several hours and Mary wondered if he would have the audacity to let himself be sucked and masturbated for real. She decided it was time to see what would happen and put her hand on Gianc's thigh who was driving. Then slowly his hand slid towards his groin and began to caress the package.
Gianc sighed, a famous song on the radio, and Mary took the opportunity to start a speech: she asked him if he loved that kind of music, and they started chatting while she continued to gently caress the package harder and harder.
Suddenly Gianc in a very sensual whisper said to her "open your jeans and pull it out... you'll have to keep pampering him all the way... you want to?"
Mary smiled, "you know I like playing with your cock... I always want you! ”
She was able to undo his jeans and started masturbating him slowly, while with the other hand she stroked his pussy under her skirt.
"How much I like you when you're like this..." whispered Gianc
"I'll keep playing all the way home..." replied Mary smiling, knowing that Gianc wouldn't last that long!
At the first possible exit they left the highway to look for a suitable, discreet place. The car stopped in a grove, imbruniva ...

Mary lay down on the reclining seat and Gianc climbed on top of her, supporting herself with her knees and arms so as not to weigh her down. She put her arms between their bodies, then with one hand she held the stick and with the other she spread her big lips. Gianc felt the chapel rub against the soft flesh of her vagina, and remained motionless.
She, with her eyes closed, directed her glans to the points where the pleasure was most intense, rubbing it like a big brush. After she wetted it well with her moods she began to pass it over her clitoris. The moans became anxious, stronger and stronger.
"Now fuck me, fuck me pig, I want to hear you inside now..."

She placed the tip of the member against her pussy and laid her hands on his ass, inviting him in. Gianc penetrated it with incredible ease, it was as wet as he'd ever felt it, and around his cock the vagina continued to contract from the spasms of the orgasm still going on.
He started a fast movement, and she was pandering to him with her pelvis against his, accompanying his lunges.
"Hit your bitch hard, I want to feel you in my pig belly... harder... hit me..."
Now the shots were violent, balls hitting Mary's ass at every lunge. His contractions had never stopped and that made it hard for him to hold on any longer.
"Fuck me, fuck me... don't stop and let your bitch enjoy it again..."

Gianc bent down to his breasts with his mouth, then took one of the nipples between his teeth and lips and started sucking it, biting it and pulling it without interrupting the penetration, just slowing down the rhythm. Mary arched her back and Gianc placed his hands on her ass, spreading them, then moved his hands further in until he reached the anus. Trying not to interrupt neither the penetration nor the kisses on the breasts Gianc managed to put a finger in the hole.
He felt her moans increase, her breath got shorter and Mary was about to enjoy it again.
"Enjoy me inside, don't worry... cum in my pussy now... flood your slave... pig, pig..."
"You want my bitch cum?? Here it is... I'll fill you up..."
Gianc did not hold back and Mary started screaming the moment the first stream of sperm hit the bottom of her uterus.
He pushed himself, if possible, even further inside her for an incredible orgasm that lasted tens of seconds.

Once calm, they recovered and the car restarted without any further stops.

Poke Bella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back