yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

snapchat nudes

Administrator
Staff member
We were hugged on my bed in our room, the only moment of tranquility of an intense day marked by fixed, repetitive and monotonous appointments; being in his arms gave me serenity and security like that first time when during one of the first nights we spent together I was afraid to continue the path I had chosen, fearing that I would regret it.

That first time he had heard my heavy breathing and my sobbing and abandoning his bed he had come to sit on mine and persuaded me to talk to him about my fears and anxieties until he hugged me tightly to himself and wrenched a first sweet innocent kiss on my lips.

From that night on there were many times when I fell asleep in his arms while he held me tightly to his chest rocking me with the rhythm of his breath and kissing me tenderly on my forehead and face until the first kiss I still remember today.

His lips were resting on mine without forcing in any way that gesture; for my part I had slightly opened my lips allowing his tongue to enter my mouth and starting a kiss full of passion and transport that lasted a time that seemed infinite to me and that intimately upset me making me feel my first real erection with a man.

Thinking back to that sweet feeling gave me serenity and made me understand even more how much I cared about him and how important he was to me and how the same was true for him who reserved a lot of sweetness and passion for me.

Having left the memories behind, I kissed him again, taking his face in my arms and caressing his ruffled hair while he held me even more tightly to himself, wondering if I was still not satisfied with the pleasure we had just finished rehearsing.

I didn't answer him but I kept on kissing him while with one hand I went down to caress him between my thighs feeling that he too was ready to give me again that pleasure that only with him I had had the courage to feel.

I went down to lick his nipples as he liked, tickling them with my tongue and biting them lightly without causing him any pain but realizing how much it excited him, feeling his grip becoming even more vigorous while with one hand he was looking for my buttocks, massaging them and squeezing them hard.

His hand palpated my still wet butt from the previous intercourse and his finger could enter into me without any effort, making me feel excitement shivers shaking my body and making me moan with pleasure that he suffocated with his kisses to avoid, perhaps, that someone could hear us.

He took my face in his hands, and after he kissed me again he made me realize that he would have liked to feel my lips on his penis; I went down to his groin with my face and began to lick his turgid chapel, swallowing his whole rod up to the base with one hand while I massaged his balls as he had taught me, making me realize how much he enjoyed it.

He whispered words of love and pleasure towards me inviting me not to stop moving my pelvis slightly and giving me the rhythm of that blowjob during which his penis went down my throat making me sometimes breathless but making me cover his cock with a considerable amount of saliva.

He made me stop and sat down on the edge of the bed inviting me to sit on him looking at his face. His penis had no trouble getting inside me for its entire length while we were again engaged in an engaging kiss.

As he slowly started getting in and out of my ass without stopping kissing me, I felt like I was in a parallel dimension, away from everything and everyone as if nothing was around us and as if there was only us and nothing else.

A stronger and deeper blow brought me back to reality having made me enjoy more than the others and pushing me to bite his lip slightly before I put my head on his shoulder while the strongest and most rhythmic blows violated my ass and risked me screaming with pleasure.

He knew how hard I was trying to keep myself from screaming all my pleasure and he seemed to enjoy making me enjoy myself so much and then shut my mouth to avoid problems.

He took me in his arms and laid me down on the bed putting my legs on his shoulders and going back in without any effort inside me looking me in the eyes while he started to fuck me again with passion and desire while I closed my eyes and panting pushing my pelvis towards him to make him possess me while with my hands I held him by the buttocks fearing that he would stop and come out of me.

That position drove me crazy but unfortunately the squeaking of the bed didn't allow us to keep it for too long and so after making me lie on the bed on my side he lay down behind me kissing my neck and shoulders.

I pushed out my bottom which his always hard dick had leaned on while having fun playing teasing my hole with his chapel. I wanted to feel him inside me again but the anticipation of the pleasure was itself a part of the pleasure I felt with him.

Finally he decided to come back inside me filling me totally with his cock while his tongue continued to run down my neck before biting my earlobes.

In the silence of the room you could hear indistinctly the sound of his pelvis banging on my ass in a rhythmic and fast way interrupted sometimes by my moans of pleasure that were mixed with his.

He held me tightly to himself by wrapping me just above my groin while he continued to fuck me vehemently without ever getting tired and coming to caress my dick that in that position had returned to be turgid.

He was fucking me while he was sawing me knowing that I would have resisted for a short time before splashing my pleasure and he accelerated the rhythm of his blows wanting to enjoy with me.

After a few minutes, I felt him stretch out from the spasms and he held me tight to himself almost hurting me while his cock filled my ass with countless flashes of cum and his lips were looking for mine to kiss me again as she was shaken by that animalistic enjoyment.

She stayed inside me as she sawed me gently and allowed me to squirt my pleasure as she held me tight to her chest.

I didn't have the strength to get out of that bed and I had absolutely no desire to leave the warmth of her embrace. I would enjoy my man's sweetness for that night, at least until dawn the next morning when the sound of the bell would bring us back to reality.

It was hard the life of a sexting novice in a monastery.

Mia Malkova

Renae Erica

Poke Bella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back