yandex
Check out our New Site:"www.sex-cams.io" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

snapchat nudes

Administrator
Staff member
His lips touched mine.
It was hot. Very hot. The wine had been poured from more than one bottle, the laughter had been lost in the night.
It was me and him, the summer heat was our frame.
It was like a fairy tale.
His lips rubbed against my neck. My hands ran down his back...
The room, lit only by the moonlight, was the perfect place.
She kissed my chest, while her hands went down my waist, tickling me.
Everything was perfect.
He started kissing my chest, he looked up, with those beautiful blue eyes of his, he looked at me. He could see him, that little light was enough for us.
He kept kissing me, coming down to the fucking underwear that had to fly for twenty minutes.
He got to the edge of his underwear and got up.
He kissed me intensely, put his head against mine and then laughed.
I laughed with him. The alcohol of the evening was having its effect.
We started kissing again while he was rubbing his package, still in his pants, against mine.
I grabbed him by the hair. We were panting. My heart was pounding. I kissed him again, and then he pulled me off.
Fucking 18-year-old loves. They're the most honest you'll ever have. He never said corny things to me like "I love you" or shit like that, ever. He showed it to me when we were on the street and he didn't bother to hold my hand. On his moped, when he was looking for my hands to hold him from behind. Dancing, when everybody was looking for a girl to end the night with, we were always there.
I turned him over on the bed and climbed on top of him. I put my hand on his chest, his heart was beating faster than ever. I took his hand in mine and squeezed it as I kissed him.
With the other hand free I went down to his underwear. He was shy in those blond curls of his anyway.
I got into his panties without much pretension and grabbed the sexting, firm dick I wanted so much.
I fucking wish it. I'd have sold my soul to the devil if he'd only asked me. To me, that dick was like gold to the Spanish in their invasions of America.
He gasped. It was the third time, maybe, we'd fucked.
Fuck. If it was up to me, we'd be fucking like hedgehogs 24/7.
I stuck my tongue in his mouth and he pulled me in with his hand.
While my hand worked his cock.
I pulled myself away from him by taking my hand off his cock. I spit on my hand and went back down to his chapel just outside his wet pants.
I put my wet hand on that pink chapel.
He jerked his head into the pillows on the bed, just whispering "Fuck".
I started massaging him and he started panting and spreading his legs even wider.
As I massaged his cock, I started rubbing mine against his balls.
He surrounded me with his legs and squeezed me, like, "Fuck me. I'm yours."
I could feel my dick explode. It was wet. I could feel my panties sticking to the chapel since I was getting them wet.
I took my hand off his panties and I took them off.
Fuck. To me, it was the most beautiful cock in the world. I could feel his heart racing, I could feel his hands on my back, I could feel his legs wrapping around me like I was his all the time.
I took mine off too. My dick was soaking wet. Hello.
"Fuck me." He said pull me to him as he took my cock in his hand.
We were a little drunk, it was the first time we both wanted to go beyond the grind and the pump/saw.
"Are you sure?" I asked.
We were two fucking teenage virgins. We'd kiss, we'd rub, we'd suck each other's dicks. But never, never penetrated.
"Fuck me." He said take my head and take it to his to kiss me.
I touched his hole.
It wasn't the first time. Two days before I was licking him while he was jerking off.
It was damp. I lowered myself kissing his chest first, hard. Nipples pulled.
I got down, I got down on his belly and his abs. He had a few hairs that went from under his bellybutton to the little grove I loved so much.
I lifted up his legs and started licking his hole. Maybe it was the booze, but I got into it like never before.
I could hear him panting, he liked it, and it made my wet cock even harder.
After a few minutes I put my legs down to kiss him.
"Are you sure?" I asked.
He nodded yes with his head and kissed me.
I put the chapel against his hole.
My heart was pounding.
I pushed slowly.
Both he and I were more than wet. We were finally ready.
He heard the chapel make room and he shook and shook his hands on my arms.
I could see him in the small light.
His mouth wide open, his eyes going into mine. I lowered myself to kiss him and he came closer.
I felt the chapel slide out of him.
"Try again." He said, taking my head with his hand and kissing me again.
I put the chapel back on the hole that from that moment on would be mine alone.
With a little effort I went in. Slowly.
I get to the base, feel his skin against mine. His mouth wide open.
"Do you like it?" I ask. I get no answer. His hand grabs me and pulls me back.
We kissed and I started to move slowly.
We pull away, his hand always on my neck.
I can feel it. He's moaning.
I increase the speed and he moans louder.
She started to fuck him. Slowly. His hand always behind my head.
"Fuck." That's all it says.
I can feel his hole squeezing around my pole as he moans even more.
We don't last long. I feel my dick about to explode, but first his explodes.
He screams. A scream of pleasure I've never heard in my life.
A "FUCK VENGO!" Neither of us had touched it. As he's coming, I'm going down to kiss him. I can hear his cum slamming against my belly as I continue to fuck him.
He squirts so much, he's never squirted so much. A splash comes in our mouth as we're kissing.
"I'm coming." I say.
I wanted to cum on his chest. Join mine to his. But he blocks me with his legs. I'm coming inside him.
I was sweating while kissing him. I come out of him slowly while he moans. I lie there beside him while I hold his hand.
His heart was pounding. I thought he could leave at any moment.
I turned around to look at him. With my free hand, I touched his chin. It was beautiful.
I brought him to me and kissed him.
I got down on his chest and started licking his cum.
I loved his coming. I drank it all the time.
He took me back and I went back on top of him.
He put his legs back around my body. He took my dick still hard and took it back to the hole.
I walked in so easily, he gasped at the feel of it.
I moved like before, he moaned again. I fucked him again. Harder than before.
Five minutes and he screamed.
He came like a fountain again.
I kept fucking him for a few minutes, then he came out and joined my second coming to his.
We were exhausted, drunk and teenagers in bed.
I turned to him again, naked full of our seeds, breathing fast.
He turned around to look at me. He took my face in his hand and carried me to his mouth. We kissed, we hugged. I could feel our liquids joining our bodies.
"I love you." He said.
"I love you too." I said.

Teenage love. Beautiful, sometimes short, sometimes life-long.
If I'd known I'd give you more kisses...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back