yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

kikdirty

Administrator
Staff member
Two months ago, my wife Valentina, a beautiful blonde model, and I decided to visit some friends in Umbria, and since we had a "smart box" given to us at Christmas by some friends, we decided to use it stopping two days at the Terme di Prumiano, between Lake Trasimeno and Orvieto.
They gave us a nice accommodation in a recently built comfortable and clean cottage, and the access to the large warm swimming pool, with all the deckchairs around it as if it was in front of the sea, in a beautiful green hillside amphitheatre.
It was September and there weren't many people and it was great.
When we got to the hotel, we went to settle down; and afterwards we went to the restaurant of the complex, where, at the next table, we met another couple who seemed a bit younger than us, who were about 50 years old, a sexting redheaded woman and a rather fit brown man.
As usual very sociable, I introduced myself, I'm Piero and he introduced himself as Marco with a friend named Erika, "this is Valentina" I said, "how beautiful! " he replied with a terribly sexy voice.
Since there were very few people, we chatted... where you come from, etcetera.
They were from Rome, on weekends to relax, he worked in state services and she worked in an airline.
They were nice, she had a tight black dress that showed off a very well made ass, and he had a friendly look, which made me and also Valentina fall for it.
We liked the same things, movies, books, Crozza, etc., then we retired early to be ready in the morning to take advantage of the opportunities of that place of relaxation and beauty.
In the morning, my wife Valentina got ready to go to the swimming pool, and already in the bungalow she kept swirling around to be admired, she was undecided what to wear and so I showed her the dress we had bought recently, but she had never worn it because it was very short, and there was the ideal place to wear it... "Yes, you're absolutely right," she said.
"It suits me very well," she said. "You look lovely," I told her, "so much so that I got all excited. It's been a long time since you wore a dress that short."
It was a cream-coloured dress, tight to the hips and then slightly flared, and the length was a little over the middle of the thigh.
She wore it as naked as she was, I said, "Would you come out like this? She looked at me like I was crazy, but then she smiled maliciously and said she liked the idea. "What if a sexting man courted me and I liked it? "she said. "We're on holiday and you have to enjoy everything.
"Everything what?" I said, "the water, the local food, and maybe... you like that Marco very much... and if he gave you a 'party' I'd like to join in."
"Hey! What a pig you are," he said, but he didn't deny it at all.
But I didn't really understand what Vale was brooding over.
As we descended, I was holding Vale at my side, with my hand on the front of my belly, I felt as if there were vibrations in his body.
We sat at the bar between the deckchair area and the building that contained the restaurant and SPA services - salus for Aquam - in view of the hot pool, and near by we found Marco and Erika.
He said, "I'm going to go put on my bathing suit". I remained reading the newspaper and after a good half hour Vale came back in his bikini, and I saw distractedly that the other couple came back after a few minutes.
Valentina looked great and the bikini was a thong that left the two tanned buttocks completely uncovered, and the bra was just as minimal and only partially covered the breasts, almost only the nipples.
My dick became a little hard and when I took off my pantoloncini and I was alone with the light costume, I saw Valentina watching me and nodding to Erika.
They laughed in an accomplice way and I thought they were mocking me.
We looked at each other, Marco and I could tell something wasn't right... "Shall we go to the sauna first?" said Marco. I nodded yes.
Valentina preceded me with Marco while I was talking to Erika, observing the colors, the red hair, the white skin, the green colored nails, and the soft breasts, the mount of Venus prominent under the nylon thong...
Then we plunged into the thermal pool, in the steam mist.
My mind was clouded by the humidity of the air and the warmth of thoughts.
The girls were gorgeous, we floated calmly as far as we could not touch, then Vale came close to me and brought me back to where we barely touched, he hugged me in the water with his arms and legs, I hardened again, she pulled down my bathing suit and directed it towards my pussy, pulling off the thong, and made me introduce it.
We were floating in each other's arms and legs, being careful not to look too much at the three or four other users of the hot pool,
Marco and Erika looked at us, they kissed too... they giggled... since there were few people, I got excited with the flotation and I cradled myself attached to her moving the pelvis, while we were standing just on the bottom.
A few waves would come in our face, we'd spit water but we'd kiss and the pussy would suck me.
In this situation, Valentina said: "You know... I fucked in the shower with Marco, I came three times... now I want the fourth one...",
I wasn't expecting it, my brain gets a shock... I think she just fucked another guy..........she tells me you know I fucked in the shower with Marco, I came three times.....now I want the fourth one...I didn't get the meaning well...while reading the newspaper...just one sentence came out..." but how....?"
She said, you know that little dress was a provocative thread... when I went with the handbag with the costume in it he followed me into the locker room corridor, we laughed, he was complimenting me... he was near me... he was raising me... he said "what a nice little dress... and nothing underneath..." I laughed, then he stopped me and directed me into the shower, and closed the door..., I felt embarrassed.
He took off his shirt, he was wearing shorts, I was looking at his well defined muscles, ... he approached me, I was excited, helpless, just the thin dress, nothing underneath, I felt a little dripping between my legs ... we were in the shower, closed, together, without saying anything...
His hands started to move safely on my body, I was already getting excited when he touched me... I could feel his hands lifting my dress, touching me between my legs and then he pulled down my top.
He kissed my tits, I could feel his dick rubbing against my belly..., then he started kissing my neck and breasts....
I felt his hand gently massage my pussy I ... I didn't know what to do .... I kissed him, and I bit his neck ... he was very excited ... and continued to excite me ... he devoted himself to my pussy to my breasts and began to torture my nipples ... .then he knelt down and I felt his tongue tapping my clit and sucking it with my lips... I moaned and moaned, I couldn't stand it anymore... I came... while with my hands I pressed his head on my pussy.... then... imagine... he fucked me, I came twice...
While I was floating with her telling me this incredible thing, I got excited beyond all limits and when she touched my balls I didn't understand anything anymore and I cum big time in her pussy, and she, feeling the contrast of my hot liquid at 37 degrees compared to the 30 degrees of the water she pulled her eyes up as if she fainted, I could see the whites of her eyes as she attracted me all by herself for an intense orgasm,
We floated a little more together, then with a few strokes we reached the edge, followed by Marco and Erika, and then we went out in the steam.
Vale put on his bathrobe and headed to the showers, in the small service complex.
I was standing there chatting with Erika, noticing the beauty of her red hair, her white skin with a lot of epheliids, and the blossoming of some red hair between her legs, little contained by the blue costume.
When Valentina came back and after a while also Marco said "come to the Turkish sauna, the hammam! is beautiful! ” .
So we went to the adjacent building, and we sat in the Turkish sauna, with marble interiors and jets of hot water and steam.
Valentina was sitting on top with Erika, always in bikini, and Marco and I, wearing shorts, on the lower marble bench.
It didn't seem to us what to wear naked, some other guest could enter, but the humid heat made us immediately sweat and made our bodies shiny.
Erika's thighs were illuminated by the only ray of light that could penetrate the foggy blanket, then she stood up and advanced towards the basin of water.
It was impossible for me not to cross her gaze, and I had to move it away from her body, I stared intensely at her. The girl suddenly changed direction, moving in front of me.
"Can I throw water?" He asked me and I said yes.
He gave me his shoulders again, carefully filled the spoon with water and let it evaporate several times, while I watched his buttocks, firm and shiny with sweat, with the costume in the middle of them all wet.
"She smiled, referring to the fact that I was still wearing the towel on my shoulders, I put my eyes back in the fog, looking for a plausible position between the two women, Valentina, my wife, on my side, lay with her head resting on my back, and then Erika, after the escape, sat in front of me, with her head upwards and her body ambiguously abandoned and her legs stretched out.
Marco was on the other side of the hammam, lying down.
I stared at Erika, she was really seductive with that minimal wet bikini that covered her body and showed anatomically her vagina under the thin fabric. What is said in the media as "camel toe...camel elbow" and it is always an exciting vision, maybe even more than the vision of a completely naked vagina.
After she had thrown water, if you could hardly breathe before, now the air was so dense that it eliminated any unnecessary breathing.
I barely saw Erika put the towel down along the bench, she lay down without looking at me, giving me her back. I put my feet on my shoulders, so I massaged them comfortably while we got used to the atmosphere.
Valentina looked at the woman, probably attracted by her confidence and sensuality, then she put her mouth near my ear and sighed: "You'd like to fuck her, wouldn't you? I know there was something between you before, I've seen the way she looks at you." She started to fantasize.
But it wasn't like that at all! It was true that Marco had fucked her! And she was a slut, now she wanted to turn the tables! I was pissed off by the betrayal so clear and sudden, but also excited by the thought of owning Erika that made me swell my dick anyway, and when Erika actually approached me, I let her legs wrapped around me until she hugged me. I went crazy for the contact with her skin smelling of sex and sweat and I carried my hand along her belly and stroked her gently, on the part below the navel, then I went down and touched her slowly, and I met, much lower down the edge of the thong, in an area where there should have been hair, but there wasn't, and then, just below the thin cloth wet with sweat and steam and gently, the "camel toe" and when I felt in my touch on her sex she trembled.
I could feel her boiling moods, but I decided to add water and vaporize the place and I didn't dare go any further. The hamman was dark, with little lights indicating where to sit and the benches where to lie down, and from above a slow blanket of steam frequently dripped, which on one side gave us a respite from the heat and on the other side sailed even more, I got rid of the towel and sat down again calmly, my erection was so overwhelming that the excited Erika smiled.
I let myself embrace her naked body again: her breasts stuck to my skin, her sigh grew, her mouth stuck to mine. Her hand went under my soggy boxer shorts and grabbed my he.
Tilting my head backwards she kissed me sensually, then she descended on my chin and down my neck, my hands caressed her thighs and tried to reach the apex without succeeding, the excitement grew.
When she felt my hand go down along her body in contact with my back and stop at the vagina, I felt myself observed in the fog and turning around I saw Valentina who had moved away from me a meter and was watching us, sitting next to Marco, who had moved and was still looking the other way.
While the mantle of steam was repeating itself we swapped places: now I was behind her. My member, hard and warm, leaned violently on her back, Erika turned around.
She kissed me in my mouth with fury and immediately took herself off, looked at my member, held him in her hands and bent down, taking him between her lips.
I was a slave to her passionate movement in the darkness and as my pleasure grew the veil of steam slowly faded, leaving me soon prey to the sight of our partners, motionless.
When my face and part of my torso were now distinguishable, Erika noticed that something was happening across the room.
At that point, I tried to interrupt Erika, but without success; other people's eyes focused on me with increasing interest.
"I want Marco to see what I can do with another man..." she said with a thread of voice in my ear.
I then gave in and half-closed my eyes, trying to limit my sighs, but when I regained focus I saw something I could not expect.
Valentina, who used to spy on us with discretion, was now leaning towards us, and was looking at us in curiosity, staring me in the eyes, then she looked at Erika and smiled, stroked her hair with a caress attracting attention, then she went back on her steps and left the Hammam together with Marco.
We were alone, we got rid of our last inhibitions, we kissed each other, we licked the sweat she on my nipples and I on her belly, she moved my thing and I masturbated her slowly penetrating under the thin thong, we were very excited, we wanted to enjoy, but the heat was too much, to make love, our hearts would burst, then some guests could enter again and so we decided to look for a more suitable place.

Poke Bella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back