yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

kikdirty

Administrator
Staff member
It's raining, it's raining hard and the windscreen wipers are having a hard time pulling the water out, usually these are short-lived but intense violence so the intention to stop and wait for the situation to get better seems ideal to me.
The rest area is always the same, red stone and when I enter I have to be careful because the bottom is a giant puddle, leftover and then I stop with the engine running and the windscreen wipers running.
The windows are fogged, only the windscreen thanks to the air that arrives allows a little visibility, the rest I don't see anything but I definitely feel the rain that beats hard when it hits the car and the ground.
For at least five minutes I wait and finally something seems to improve, the rain becomes less insistent and even a few rays of sunshine peeps out, I decrease the speed of the windscreen wipers and I also lower the air fan that is definitively spreading all the windows of the car.
The rear window, thanks to the defroster, is defrosting, slowly everything returns to normal and only now I see that other vehicles have followed my example and have stopped partially filling the parking area.
With the decreasing intensity everyone is starting again, I am ready too and I am waiting for a van that parked ahead of me to move to pass, I could reverse and get out but I am not in a hurry, the road surface is wet and I don't feel like running; while I'm waiting also on the vehicle in front of me the windows are cleaning and they become clear again, they are big windows and the ones in the back occupy half the space of the doors and I'm amazed to remain open-mouthed because if I see well and I can assure you that I can see really well, two naked bodies are moving, it's as if they were changing clothes or who knows what because they move and often I can see various parts of the body, certainly a rather large breast so there is a woman then also buttocks and finally the confirmation that the second individual is male because he has something dancing between his legs.
I move my head to see the best other details and I get stuck because something unexpected happens, the female figure has made sure to be with the head at the height of the sex of the type and is starting an oral relationship, I think they know that they can be seen and maybe they play on this fact or maybe they are so busy that they do not care about the outside world, the fact is that I do not take my eyes off the show they are proposing and when one of the two doors of the van opens and the male guy with one arm beckons me to join them I am amazed, she did not stop her efforts but turns her head and smiles, what an embarrassing situation.
I get out of the car, there are only us left, I get into the van and I realize that she is standing touching the roof and immediately the woman puts her hand on my flap, I was already in erection figured now that she feels me, I close the door and the male tells me to undress, in a flash I am naked, the clothes in a corner and she grabs him and caresses me, a moan escapes me then the right hand of the man palpates my ass, I turn with a curious expression and he smiles without stopping to touch me and caress me then goes into the gap between the buttocks and the moment that a finger touches my anus, the woman changes and takes it in my mouth.
The sensations are increasing as well as the excitement of all, slowly the inside gets hot and the bodies become wet due to the change of temperature, the female's mouth is insatiable and expert and soon begins an exchange between our members without ever leaving anyone behind and in the meantime, the man shoves his finger inside me and moves it as if to taste if I can go well for his purpose.
For a few minutes nothing changes, he penetrates me with his fingers, she sucks a little bit everything then the woman comes off and grabbing my wrists makes me kneel down, hands resting on the bottom of the van and the male's dick straight ahead my eyes, I open my mouth and suck the flavors already present thanks to the work started by the female who, behind me, creeps in with her face on my ass and starts licking me.
What I'm feeling is a crazy desire to find pleasure, I like the cock I'm sucking, it's hard and pulsating and I like the female who plays with me, beyond the tongue she enjoys spanking me, her fingers enter my hole, they turn, open, increase in number, she has widened me well and does not stop teasing me by making me jerk.
It's not me who moves but them, they exchange places and when she's in front of me, she sits down on the ground and opens her legs, moves forward until she reaches the right size with her slit and invites me to lick it, I lower my head and consequently my whole back arches and my ass finds the ideal height so that he can climb on top and ride me entering my ass and sinking to the root, It makes me scream because it is brutal and moves fast, it seems that he has so much desire that now he can vent and the consequences are mine because it opens my buttocks and widens the hole that is forced to submit to the thrills.
I can't complain, she pushes my face between my thighs and I lick my pussy which is a lake of hot moods, I lick the clitoris but also the big lips and the inside red and hot, her hands press my head and do not make me move from that place so juicy.
It's a long fuck, definitely long, the male is tireless, he slips inside and never loses the rhythm, he fucks my ass as if he had nothing else to do, he sinks to where he has room, it seems to me that my hole is a huge and endless cave, the woman moves, moving she gets under my body, reaches the height of the cock that makes it disappear inside my mouth and incites me to lick it again.
We are bound, our movements are bound, each one depends on the others and the intensity of the intercourse is amplified, it increases because now we want to enjoy, the moans and moans fill the space then you understand that we are all at the grand finale, it is impossible to hold back and while she enjoys me in the mouth, I do the same by emptying myself in her throat while my ass is invaded by the orgasm of the male who fills my intestines and seems to never stop cumming.
Getting dressed is hard, we're sweaty and the dampness of the skin doesn't help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back