yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

kikdirty

Administrator
Staff member
During this period of forced confinement my fucks had to suffer a sharp arrest and this had 2 direct consequences:
1) The first is that I have a craving that I would even fuck a log, and my dick is perpetually hard with an erection on average every half minute or so, like anything is enough for me to get it up and consequently I'm jerking off.
2) The second is that I don't have any new erotic adventures to share with you.
The two things then connect to each other and make me lately thinking about a lot of my old epic fucks that I reach with my memory to jerk off. So I thought I'd tell you a particularly spicy one that I dedicated a hand job to just a little while ago...

It was about this time last year, a spring day when I went to Leroy Merlin to buy some garden supplies. For me in spring, it will be nature that is reborn, it will be the days that stretch, it will be the planets that line up, but my dick pulls me more than the rest of the year. I always want it.
I remember it was a particularly hot day between April and May, and I had taken advantage of it to wear my favorite outfit: a light suit rigorously without panties so that my moving package was clearly visible... I arrived at Leroy Merlin and headed straight for the green department, quickly crossing the other lanes. I noticed that at the DIY shop there was a guy passing by with a pile of pillows in his trolley. It was only a moment, but I'm sure you understand what I'm referring to, we had said it all in one look. The boy must have been a little over 20, he wasn't exactly my type, slightly too feminine, but still with a beautiful face and especially big lips, for which I have an inexhaustible attraction. The desire I had for my package began to swell up. I also entered the DIY aisle, pretending to look at the shelves but not forgetting to give an innocent and rhythmic touch to the package. I kept pretending to look for something but out of the corner of my eye I made sure that the boy was still looking at me.
Of course he was.
I continued my careful scanning of the shelves, continuing with my hand to occasionally touch the bird that had continued to grow and the bump had become quite visible. The boy, also pretending to fathom the shelves, had begun to get closer. A person had entered the aisle, I took the opportunity and with the excuse to let it pass, I moved a little bit, approaching the boy too. By now we were side by side, he was picking up and putting things on the shelves, so was I, and I felt that the dick kept growing. I looked around me, the man in the aisle had his back to us and it was towards the end of the aisle itself, I pretended to grab an object from the shelf but I actually grabbed the boy's hand and, after looking around again, I carried it towards my belly, pushing it onto my package. The boy squeezed it in his hand, we both kept staring at the products in front of us, but I had his hand squeezed around my rod.
I heard footsteps approaching, he quickly retracted his hand and I grabbed his cart and brought it to me in front of the parcel to hide my now showy erection.
I wandered around the lane, the reader knows how much I enjoy "the hunt" and the hunt had begun. The boy had fallen into my trophy by now, but I wanted to have fun and cook him on a slow fire, plus having his cart, I was even more certain that he would follow me.
I passed a couple of lanes and slipped into the first one I found empty. After a few moments he appeared too, I could see him well, standing out against the background of the paint, tall and slender physique, light t-shirt with a wide neckline that gave a glimpse of a smooth and glabrous chest, little blond curls coming out of a little hat thrown on his head, clear eyes, indefinable if green or blue, but still clear, and then those big blowjob lips that drive me crazy. I looked around me again, the lane still empty, I put my hand in the tattoo and pulled out my hard cock, I slammed it against the pillows while I was looking at it, he was heading towards me, when he reached me he took my cock in his hand. He had given me the idea of a shy guy, but instead he had a rather cheeky and slutty look in his eyes, with which he looked at me while he started to fuck my dick and run it off. I let him play with me for a while, and then I shoved him back in and I walked away. I wandered around the shop a little bit, every now and then we would meet, we would look at each other willingly, we would undress with our eyes, if the situation allowed it, I would take it out and let him admire it in all its harshness, or allow him to touch it. The game got more and more pushed, every time we met in a new lane the hunt got thicker, my hand slipped into his pants... on his butt first, between his butt then and finally with a finger on his hole. I had him beaten as I started to press down with a little pressure. The bitch was so horny, her finger didn't take long to get in. I started fingering him and the little slut started moaning while he was tapping my dick and she told me she wanted to feel it inside.
I wanted to fuck him too by now, it had to be a quick cumshot, a saw in the lane, at most a mouthpiece if we could, but that slut was turning me on at high levels, and I wanted to fuck her. I had to stop myself from cumming from the excitement just thinking about my dick in her smooth ass. I shoved my dick back in my suit, grabbed the cart and headed back to the garden area. I had an idea and it could work. Now like a little bitch in heat, I followed the guy. There it was in front of me, my idea took the form of thick spruce slats. One of those little garden houses would be perfect for our frugal fuck. And the risk of being discovered only made it even more exciting. I took a look around, the ward was semi-deserted, and most people were looking at the plants. I pretended to be interested in the cottage, I teamed up from top to bottom, opened and closed it a few times and then, looking around and then at the little boy, I went in. After a few steps I heard footsteps near the little house. Was that him? Another customer? A clerk? I had a mega erection and I didn't even have the cart to hide it anymore and, of course, if it was a clerk it would have been quite embarrassing (unless he was cool, in which case I would have fucked him as horny as I was). A few more steps, indistinct noises and then a squeak. The door opened, just a little bit, of that little bit to make me understand that it was the fag I wanted to fuck.
He looked around and walked in. He was feverishly approaching my hand to my package, but I went before him, grabbed him by the scruff of the neck, pushed him on his knees, pulled out my dick and started throwing it in his face. The bitch was enjoying it with her eyes closed, rubbing herself against my package as I slammed it in her face. I started rubbing it on her perfect features, around her eyes (they were green), on her cheeks, around her big lips, then I lifted my dick and pushed her head against my balls. The bitch wanted more and more and it didn't take long to open her mouth. I put it right inside him. I took to pump his mouth as I like, holding his head still and pushing all my 20 cm down his throat while his balls slammed on his face. Again, steps closer, some shop steward. I stopped for a moment, I held my breath (and the cumshot) then the steps went far away and I started to fuck that insatiable Trojan mouth that sucked him like a water-sucking machine without taking a moment off. Fucking the Trojan was really infoiata and there was no way she could detach from my cock. But the time had come, I had too much craving now. I'd been dreaming about her ass for 15 minutes now, I wanted to smash it and send it home sore. I took my dick out and I slapped it back in his face a little bit, just to remind him what a bitch he was, then I whispered "Turn around slutty, it's time to get your ass banged". The slut just looked at me even more slutty and I immediately obeyed, turning around and pulling down her pants and underwear. The show was unbelievable, a fantastic, perfectly round, nice and firm ass with smooth buttocks. I spit on my hand and you wet the chapel. I pointed my dick at that throbbing hole and in one blow I was inside deflowering that sphincter that had been offered to me so easily. The bitch stifled a scream, I was inside. He leaned against the wall of the little house, bent forward, offering me his fantastic ass to let me bang him, a perfect stranger in a warehouse. I took to fuck him slowly, to taste the sensation of my dick sinking in that rich ass without any resistance, then he succeeded almost everything and then sinking all its length, stronger and stronger. The fuck took heat, every now and then steps or neighboring voices forced us to stop, I moved imperceptibly the dick in his ass to not let him forget that it was mine, that for that handful of minutes belonged to me, his master, a stranger who was getting thrown into a garden shed. Passing the voices and walking away from him, I resumed to fuck him with fury, insulting him in his ear and spanking him, albeit slowly so as not to make too much noise. I was very excited, thanks to the risk of being discovered at any moment. But that wasn't so much the point either. It was the idea that those who were out there, couples intent on choosing pots for their gardens or housewives who carefully chose plants to decorate their windowsills, could not imagine what was going on in that little house just a few meters away from them, that two perverted pigs were fucking inside; that a little faggot was letting himself be fucked like a street slut by a total stranger; that a bull like me was kicking the ass of a slut who left the house this morning would never have imagined what was in store for him that day. Absorbed by these perverse thoughts, I took him to fuck the bitch deeper and deeper and more and more passionately, and I could feel him trembling with pleasure underneath me, with my balls banging on him and him letting it all in. I heard him whisper something
"What did you say bitch?" Chiesi
"Cum me up inside"
"Give it back to me" I put it in his ear.
"Cum me in pig."
"You want my cum? Do you want to be inundated with my semen?"
"I want to feel your sperm invade me."
The bitch wanted me to squirt up her ass, and I wasn't gonna miss that chance.
"So here's to you, bitch, you're my jizz for today, I'm gonna empty my balls inside you."
I told him as I increased the heat of the blows to the height of pleasure. My muscles marked themselves in a spasm, I pushed him in, pressing his pubis against his smooth ass like never before, and I felt the cum go up, then a first spurt come out in the guy's canal, then a second and a third splash again. I couldn't stop cumming in that ass, I kept pushing him in to make sure that every last drop of cum was deposited in his body.
When I was done, I took my dick out, wiped it on his ass, then I ran my finger over it and brought it to his mouth. And he licked it, and he licked it. When I was satisfied, I slipped my dick back into my suit, slapped him on the ass one last time and walked to the door. I turned to say, "You're such a bitch. Thanks for emptying me out, bitch" and smiling I opened the door and walked out.
I walked towards the exit, I had now forgotten what I had gone to buy, and I left but no less satisfied than I would have been if I had finished the purchase. In fact, I had received far more than I expected.

Guys, sorry for the long absence, I hope to have cheered up your quarantine by telling you this old episode!
As usual, leave a feedback, let me know if you liked it, comment on what made you most angry!
What about you? What's the strangest place you've ever done it?!
Goodbye, everyone, and have a good wank! .

Poke Bella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back