yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

kikdirty

Administrator
Staff member
With Matteo we have known each other for about ten years, that is, since we accompanied our children who were classmates to school. We had met more than once in class councils to discuss with teachers and other parents and we often shared opinions and proposals. Then we got into the habit of having coffee together after having "deposited" the children at school and before reaching our offices, he had his bank and I had my professional studio. That's how we became friends and confidants, and then... something more!
I'm Gianni, 53 years old, well brought up, a caring father, a bit of a fugitive husband, an unsuspected professional. He, Matteo, is a 50-year-old banker, also married, an affable person, quite easygoing, certainly more versed in conversation than me. And in fact he is the one who, after the umpteenth morning stop at the bar, invited me to the Tennis Club frequented by him and his bank colleagues and immediately won my weak objections: "Come on, let's book the court even at the end of the day, with the lighting... when there are few people!".
We had entered into great confidence and, as often happens to married men, we had begun to reveal the secrets of the couple. I didn't know his wife but, as he described her to me, she must not have been very helpful in bed, so much so that he often consoled himself with a colleague who was not beautiful, but very slutty. He had also shown me some hot shots of this colleague with his mobile phone and she must have been a great cow, with that slapped-up pussy and those hanging tits, but very abundant. More reserved than him, I didn't confess much about my wife Elena, except to tell him that we were fucking only in the weekend and that the routine had made us both sexually dissatisfied. He asked me for a picture of Elena, I showed him only one in a bikini at the beach, but he immediately exclaimed: "Wow, what tits! And what thighs! ...if I had a wife like that... I wouldn't get tired of banging her!". To this, which was an implicit rejection of my growing sexual abulia that I had confessed to him, I replied smiling: "If you want, this weekend come to us ... I'm going away, I'm hiding ... and you ....". "Yes, look -he promptly replied him snickering- if you are available, I see how to get rid of me ... maybe he needs a more efficient cock ... you if you want to spy on us, if it turns you on ... ahahah ...". I had felt a little humiliated by that joke, but that devil of Matthew had touched a nerve: it's true, I would have really enjoyed watching Elena being a slut with another!
Now we finally meet at the tennis club. It's 7.30 p.m., there's only one other couple that is pawning another court, the caretaker warns us that he closes at 9 p.m. We stay on the court until 8.40 p.m., then we go straight to the locker room and, exhausted, sweaty, we throw ourselves naked in the shower. Neighbours, side by side, we can't help but take one look at each other. Matteo is of medium stature, about 1.75 meters tall, a build tempered by running and tennis matches, muscular legs, firm ass. He has a shaved pubis and his cock, even if at rest, has a good carat, I would say 18 cm. Compared to him, I am a bit taller, about 1.80, less muscular than him because I am lazier and less sporty, therefore a softer physique, a bit of bacon, a cock that doesn't disfigure with his, a rounder ass, with a diffused hair on the body but not shaggy, on the contrary caressing.
Let's stay in the shower at least five minutes. After a few moments of uncertainty or shyness, we look at each other in a casual way and, smiling, we exchange compliments. Matteo exclaims: "Damn! You're well put, Gianni... honestly I imagined it smaller". And he stretches out his hand to hold it. Not to be outdone, I also express my appreciation to him: "There's nothing to say Matteo... you're a nice steer....". And, groping him here and there, I add: "What a big bird! .. and what a nice ass!. ... mmmmm .. and these swollen nipples!". "Do you like them?", he asks me immediately with a malicious flash in his eyes, approaching his chest towards my face. I don't know how, magnetized by the sight of those sculpted pecs and those masculine breasts, I brought my mouth to those pointy nipples and in an instant I started sucking them. A sublime pleasure, which resulted in a lightning-fast stiffening of mine and his cock. And Matteo, after being startled by the sudden twinge of pleasure, grabbed my inhaled cock and rubbed it on his. Also an unprecedented pleasure.
I had read something about what Americans call frottage. But I'd never had any direct experience of it. We both got excited and, without knowing it, maybe even without wanting to, we clutched at each other, hugged, cock against cock, hands planted on our buttocks, and started making out. The towels fell on the floor. Overwhelmed by the ardor we let ourselves go to a languid, endless, overwhelming kiss, which almost made us feel that the cocks were exploding, splashing a hot cream on the belly and chest of both. A unique, indescribable emotion. A spell abruptly interrupted by the noise of the caretaker who had begun to lock doors and windows.
The episode left us confused, speechless. We thought at most we could play with it a little, an outcome of this kind was neither preordained nor predictable. But it had been too good for us not to return to the subject after the initial stun. That same evening around 11:00 p.m., I got a text message from him on my phone saying, "Great. I still can't believe it. To do it again." I said to him, "We're out of control. But it was good."
The next day he called me on my cell phone and told me he had already booked the camp for the next day, same time: "Don't tell me you're busy ... if you are, cancel it!" In fact, I promised my son I'd take him to a school play. Patience, I'd find an excuse, or I'd beg Elena to take over.
And so here we are again at the Tennis Club, with a duffel bag, immediately on the court with the multicolored suits of old tennis players, to stretch a rather sluggish game, with the mind entirely turned to the after-race, the locker room, the shower and what will follow. We're alone in the shower and this time we really do it together, soaping each other and taking advantage of it to grope freely and daring even more with our fingers that, impertinent, linger in the grooves and sneak into the holes. This time we make out horny under the flowing water. Nice wet frottage. Nice the water in the mouth that fragments to the saliva of the glued mouths. Especially beautiful is the voracious mouthpiece that, kneeling under the roaring water, Matteo gives me.
With the help of the Tennis Club, which in the meantime has become a regular Friday night appointment, something serious and exciting was born between us. Now we joke less, even when we are on the phone we talk in a whisper and whisper words of love. I never imagined I could feel this kind of passion, and for a man at that. It is clear that tennis matches are no longer enough to give vent to the new, unsuspected cravings that stir us up.
This afternoon I will be alone at home, Elena will take her children to visit her parents and won't be back until dinner. I told Matteo to ask a little permission from the bank and leave early. And at 5:00 p.m. sharp he's at my place. We don't get lost in preliminaries, we're too eager to rush each other. Already in the hallway our hands immediately stick to each other's dick, we grope frantically the hard birds, and I, wanting to find out his sex, I unbutton his pants, I kneel down and, making them fall at the ankles together with my underwear, I start sucking his cock. I start from the purplish chapel, I stimulate it with my tongue, sometimes with small bites that make it jerk, then I take to lick his hard rod, while with my hand I caress his pubis smooth and shaved. A voracious blowjob that delights him and makes him exclaim: "Gianni, my wife has never given me one like that!"
And while he enjoys it I let my mouth and my tongue run happy on his clean scented cock. His hard shaft and his shaved balls are a delight to my lips. I ask him to turn around because I want to taste his 'b side' too. I lick his ass with eagerness, slide my tongue on his brown rose, then the tip of my tongue creeps along the rectum canal. I fuck him with my tongue, I can feel him jerk in pleasure.
"Sorry Gianni, let's make ourselves comfortable...", he observes with reasonableness. Yeah, we're still in the lobby; better to undress and lie down on the couch in the living room. We do it quickly and, there, on the couch, I take the blowjob accompanied by the middle finger stuck in the ass to stimulate the prostate. Matteo is loaded, he doesn't hold back anymore, and in a few minutes he explodes in a liberating orgasm filling my mouth with his very sweet cream. It's a lot, I drink it all swallowing it little by little. Matteo has the face of bliss. He draws me to him to kiss me, I give him back some of his own cum with my mouth.
Now he's eager to give me back the pleasure. "You fuck me with your tongue - he whispers to me - you're a crazy blowjob... but now lie down on the carpet and we'll do a good 69". So he gets on top of me and we start sucking each other's hard cocks, playing with each other's balls and asses. I caress his back with desire, feel him mine and I like playing with him. The 69 has allowed him to reload his rifle, now he comes to the charge: "I want to fuck you, Gianni ... get doggy style I want to fuck your ass!".
I do not make me repeat it, he lubricates me with saliva, then puts the chapel on the anus and pushes firmly. I feel a tear, a stabbing pain, but he patient pulls it out, then tries again calmly. I can relax the muscles of the sphincter, so he enters and moves slowly, the pain leaves room for a more and more distinct enjoyment. When he got to the bottom, his blows get harder and harder. I love it so much to feel that he possesses me, I incite him: "Yes, my love, continue ... I enjoy it so much ... mmmmm ... fuck me hard ... smash me!". "Mmmm .... what a fabulous ass you've got .... I can't stand it ...". And in fact, after a few seconds I feel a warm stream of cum in my bowels.
Matthew came inside me with a rale of acute enjoyment. Wound up, he comes out of me with his dick still dripping, he lies by my side, while I continue to masturbate and cum a little later on my own belly. We enjoy this moment of relaxation, then we get up and head to the bathroom for a bidet. And even in the bathroom we keep touching each other, sticking our fingers up our asses, biting each other's nipples. Then Matteo leaves, my wife could be back any minute.
We continue to attend the tennis club weekly, usual day, usual time. I'm afraid the janitor's figured something out, but we keep him good with tips, he won't talk. We've become fiery lovers, we don't just have sex, we really love each other now. It happens even with older men. And when it happens, it's pure passion.

--------
(*) This story was written by four hands. It is the result of the experience and imagination of an affectionate reader, to whom I have lent a minimum of technical and stylistic support. He is the narrating self. He wanted to remain anonymous and I thank him for entrusting me with this beautiful love story.

Poke Bella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back