Check out our New Site: "www.sex-cams.io" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

snapchat nudes

Administrator
Staff member
The curious look often rose from the newspaper and pointed at me with intensity, almost as if to investigate my deep being. He might have been about fifty years old, sturdy, with an important belly and a hairy chest, while a bulge in his bathing shorts made one imagine that he had a large supply underneath. I was attracted by his curiosity and I looked back, even if I looked away from him when I crossed his.
It was my first day at the beach, and the guy was just sitting under the parasol next to me; he alone, me with my wife. The morning was spent bathing, reading and lazing in the sun, but always under the attentive gaze of my neighbour.
In the dining room the neighbor was sitting away from us and I had almost forgotten his embarrassing presence. At the end of the meal my wife had quickly earned her bed to take a nap in the cool room, while I had opted for a rest in the shady and cool garden of the guesthouse.
I had been sitting on the deckchair for a few minutes and was about to read the newspaper when I saw him arrive. He asked me smilingly if he could sit on the deckchair next to mine and, without waiting for a reply, he sat down.
Thus began a conversation of the kind you have at the beach between strangers, about each other's work commitments and family commitments. So I knew that he was a police officer, that he was married but that only the following week his wife could join him because she was still busy with work.
Even though the neighbor was nice and the conversation pleasant, his gaze was always penetrating and inquisitive towards me, as if he wanted to discover some of my secrets.
While we were chatting, a young boy who was showing the obvious signs of his homosexuality in the way he walked and dressed, walked past us and greeted my neighbor with a cheerful "hello", and then continued towards the sea.
As soon as he left, my neighbor told me that he had met him a couple of days before and confirmed my impression by saying that he had received advances from that boy.
My curiosity was so aroused that I couldn't help but ask if there had been a follow-up. The neighbor, not at all embarrassed, confessed to me that he had satisfied the little faggot in his cabin, who had been montantolo for a long time. He told me that he, too, had been satisfied with the meeting, although his preference was for more mature men.
I asked him if he had had other experiences with older men, and he confirmed to me that he had had many, that he loved anal sex very much, and that since his wife would not allow him to do it with her, he was forced to look elsewhere. He had discovered that he loved the asses of his peers and that it was easy to find someone willing to satisfy him, especially among married men. These in particular excited him more because they were usually not suspicious and were very transgressive. He had also developed a certain practice in identifying the people available and convincing them, if necessary, to bust their asses for penetration. He explained to me that the ones that physically attracted him the most were the strong ones with little hair: that sounded just like my description.
I finally understood the reason for the investigative glances towards me: evidently he was trying to understand if I would accept his proposal and I would get fucked.
I pretended not to have understood his request and, after two more chats, I joined my wife in the room.
The rest of the day and most of the night I spent him brooding over the proposal: in fact I had a great desire to try to be penetrated but I was very afraid for confidentiality. I remembered the experiences as a teenager with a classmate of mine and the excitement of touching another person's dick and making them enjoy it and I imagined that being fucked would be even more exciting and involving.
The next day, when lunch was over, I would ritualize it in the garden in the same place and sit next to him. Without further ado, I told him that if he wanted he could fuck me as long as it was just between us.
He smiled and told me that he too was looking for the utmost privacy and that he understood that I would like to try. We went up to his room.
As soon as the door closed, he started touching me on the flap and started unbuckling the belt and unzipping my pants. I was excited and he started sawing me with one hand while he stroked my ass with the other.
Afterwards it was my turn to open his flap and I saw a big cock coming out, although not completely erect. He then told me that I had to prepare it to take it in the ass and told me to suck it. While with his hand he was pushing his head towards the dick, with the other hand he kept stroking my ass and running down the groove of my ass.
The dick was hot and smooth and grew rapidly in my mouth until it became hard as marble. I alternated the up and down movement with the licks of the chapel and balls, while his hand searched the entrance of my ass exploring my ass. With one finger he began to caress my asshole in circles, causing me to shudder and moan with pleasure, and then he told me that I was just as slutty as he had imagined and that he wanted to lick me well before he fucked me. He made me lie on my stomach under the bed, with a pillow under my pelvis and wide legs. Then, while he was holding my ass open with his hands, he sunk his face into my ass and I felt his tongue licking the hole in a circle and then he penetrated it. It was a beautiful feeling, I felt that he had taken over my ass and that he could do what he wanted with it. His tongue went into the hole rhythmically, each time more and more and his face had sunk into my ass. It went on like that for a while and I felt that my hole was relaxed and wet with saliva, ready to be penetrated. A finger began to rummage through my depths, with circular and alternating movements; then a second finger was added which, with the help of a bit of lubricant, joined the first to enlarge and relax the sphincter. I tried to penetrate as deep as possible by arching my ass and spreading my legs.
Suddenly he told me I was ready to grab his cock and I felt him tinkering to put a condom on. My fingers went back into his ass, this time full of lube, and then I felt his cock resting on the hole just released from my fingers. He started to press slowly and I felt that part of his chapel was entering the hole now relaxed. It was big and it hurt, but he stopped so I could get used to that cumbersome guest. Then he started to penetrate it again, putting in another little piece. One piece at a time, slowly, his whole dick went up his ass. To verify how much had entered, I touched the hole with my hand, noting that the distance between my ass and his pubis was reduced to zero.
Now he was completely lying on top of me, firmly planted inside, and I could feel his breath on my neck. He began to move his pelvis slowly, rotate it and push it; I felt full up to my throat and with each push I could feel a thrill of intense pleasure.
I tried to make it penetrate as deep as I could, raising my ass and widening my ass with my hands. In the meantime he told me in an affectionate tone that I was his bitch and that he would make me enjoy it. He continued like that for a long time, alternating slow pace with fast pace, holding me by the shoulders or by the pelvis, parading and sticking his cock out of my hole which, in the meantime, had completely dilated and accepted his guest with great ease.
At one point the rhythm got higher and the panting got louder, until he collapsed on me pulsating inside my ass and on me, in an explosion of pleasure. I let the orgasm slowly fade away, decreasing the jerks until it stopped. Finally, slowly, I felt his cock come out of my ass and turned to see his face; he was exhausted but satisfied.
I hurried to get dressed and go back to my wife's room before she woke up from her afternoon nap.

NAKED ONLINE? CLICK HERE!

LIVE SEX FREE SEX CAMS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back