yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

snapchat nudes

Administrator
Staff member
"Let's get out of here. I told my new friend.
The club was full of sweaty, half-naked sexting men moving in deafening music.
This was six or seven years ago when I was still in college, when I was horny looking for a sexting ass to fuck, I know gay clubs are the fastest and easiest way to find what I want.
As soon as I saw him, I knew the guy was a newcomer to the place. He was there alone, in a corner on the upper level and he was looking around in a mixture of fear and confusion. The red stamp on the back of his hand indicated him as 'Under 21', so he must have been between eighteen and twenty. He looked younger, a child's face; small with a slim body.
It was late summer, so his tan could have been natural. I would have wanted to see if he had a tan line, but I would have realized soon enough.
I turned to him and his panic as I approached increased. I was making a mental list of all the things I was going to do once I had him naked and in my bed.
"Let's get out of here" was my debut. He looked at me, too confused to answer.
To our right a skinny guy was serving up a keg's dick. Watching the sexting man take every inch of the big cock made me immediately hard.
I took the probie by the shoulders and turned him around so he could see what he was missing.
"This is what I want you to do to me." I told him.
That's when the keg exploded, filling the boy's mouth with thick cumshot flakes.
My boy was stunned, I drove him out of the club into the parking lot. The temperature and noise level dropped considerably when we were outside.
"Do you have a car?"
He mentioned it to the boss. I didn't want to let him out of my sight. "We'll take my car. I'll bring you back in the morning so you can go home."
I let him assimilate what I had said for a minute, looking at his face as his mind tried to think about what would happen between that moment and dawn.
"I don't know." He said, more scared than when I laid eyes on him.
I grabbed his groin, he was stiffer than me.
"I think you'll accept. How old are you anyway?"
"Nineteen. And you?"
"Twenty-seven and loaded with experience. Have you ever been with a guy?"
"Little."
We got to my car.
"I'm about to leave and I'd like you to come with me. I'll give you a minute to make up your mind. The door on the passenger side is open."
I got in the car and started it.
I thought he was evaluating me but after a second he let his penis decide and slid into the car.
I drove over to my house.
The ride lasted ten minutes and nobody talked.
I parked the car and got out. He followed me like a scared puppy.
I opened the door and let him in. Once I closed the door, I thought it was time to start.
I turned and came closer, wrapped my arms around the base of his back and started kissing him.
He resisted a bit, but as soon as my tongue opened his lips and began to explore his mouth, he relaxed. I grabbed the edge of his shirt, pulled it off his head and threw it on the floor.
I kissed him again as I made my way to the bedroom. I kicked off his shoes then struggled to take off his as we moved closer and closer to the bedroom.
Since he was not taking the initiative, I tore my shirt, letting him take a good look at my firm chest.
I was working out, I had developed pecs and abs and covered with short blond hair.
While he was looking at me, I examined his body. He wasn't overly muscular, he was lean and firm, completely smooth and delicious to look at.
I took one of his big dark nipples between my thumb and forefinger and pinched it.
He complained slightly. I took him by the wrist and pulled him into the bedroom.
I sat on the edge of the bed and stroked his naked chest down to his jeans. They had flaps with buttons on them and I unbuttoned them easily. He was wearing white underpants that were too tight for his cock which must have been respectable in size judging by the curved protuberance in front of my face. I helped him out of his jeans and got up to help him out of mine.
I wasn't wearing any underwear, so my dick jumped out like a hammer, aiming at the guy's sexy navel.
I sat on the bed and took off his underwear and put my mouth on his penis as soon as it was free.
A nice white area in the shape of his underwear was the only part of his body that wasn't tan.
He complained like a whore when I swallowed his cock up to his balls, savoring the taste of his clean skin and the smell from his balls. I sucked him for a while pushing him in the middle of the bed.
He was about to ejaculate but I wouldn't let him.
"Not yet!" I told him as I sat on his chest pointing my big penis at his full, sexy lips, "Have you ever sucked a man?"
"N... no." His eyes barred as he stared at my erection.
"Open your mouth." I didn't wait for him to open his lips, I pushed against the dripping chapel and slowly began to push the rod into his mouth. He was very good at taking about three quarters of my tool without choking even once.
I started moving in and out of his mouth, fucking his face, making him take a little more of me every time I slipped inside him again. With a little practice I managed to catch him up to his balls, coughing a little when the big root of my dick opened those sexy lips.
I felt my orgasm coming on and I slipped out and put my wet cock on his face. He wasn't expecting the cum and jumped back a bit while I dumped myself on his pretty sexting face.
He tried to wipe it off, but I put my arms behind his head.
"Not yet. It's so exciting about you."
Holding his arms, I licked some of my cum off his face, then I kissed his neck and shoulders.
I went down to one of his dark nipples and sucked him off, enjoying the way he squirmed when I bit his tender flesh.
I got up and got a clean towel, there was a small stack of them by the bed. I gently wiped my load from his face, trying not to drop it on the sheets.
"That was fun." He mumbled turning around and trying to fish his underwear off the floor.
"What are you doing?"
I asked.
"Will you take me back to the club?"
Now he was lying on his belly, the most perfectly round ass I'd ever seen was inches away from my face.
"You don't have to go yet, I can still come many times."
I reached out my hands and grabbed the perfect moons out of his ass, opening them.
Her crack was almost hairless, except for a small dark spiral around the hole. I began to blow gently on her blossom.
She reacted favorably by opening it and closing it slightly.
I opened his butt more and pressed the tip of my tongue against his hole.
The boy became wild and tried to slip away.
I grabbed the top of his thighs and started rimming, he came back hard as I gave him that intense pleasure.
"Oh my God, please stop!"
He complained and tried to take himself off.
"It's so beautiful!"
"And it tastes good too. So fresh and so clean."
You move me down and squeeze his smooth nuts.
"Have you ever been fucked?"
"No!"
She wheezed and began to complain again as soon as my tongue returned to rest on her virgin slit.
I continued rimming for a few minutes and then I told him to open the bedside table drawer next to the bed. He hesitantly reached out his hand and opened it. He pulled out a small bottle of lubricant and a strip of condoms. He gave it to me without a word.
You'll tear the condom wrapper with your teeth. I unrolled it over my hard cock, splashed the lubricant generously on it to prepare it. Then I put some on his tight hole and started massaging it, pushing it open with my finger.
"Damn, you really are a virgin."
Her ass was tight, but it started to relax when I pushed my finger in deeper. I slipped it in for a second, trying to relax the tight ring. The first finger found its point of pleasure by making his whole body shiver with pleasure.
"If you think it's good, wait till you hear how good my cock feels."
I pulled out my fingers and pressed the tip of my penis against his hole.
It took a while for him to relax, but then he got it.
When I was halfway in, I took my hands under his chest and reached up to his nipples and pinched them.
He complained and relaxed, letting the rest of my dick in.
"What a nice ass!"
I complained while enjoying the way he squeezed and milked me.
At first I fucked him slowly, increasing speed as he got used to having my rod inside him.
I fucked him while he was lying on his belly, then I raised him on all fours so that I could masturbate him while I beat him in his ass.
"I'm coming in."
I told him when I heard the second shipment coming in that night.
He tried to masturbate, but I pushed his hand away.
"You'll come when I tell you to."
I said wickedly.
With a smile, I turned him on his back.
His cock was pointing at the bedroom ceiling and I started teasing him with my tongue.
I'm an expert at getting guys near ejaculation without letting them come.
I thought it would be impossible with such a sexting guy, but I managed to keep him on the edge.
My dick was still firm so I took another condom. After I unrolled it, I slipped his sexting ass back onto my penis.
He complained, the feeling of my cock rubbing against his pleasure point was unbearably pleasant.
This time I fucked him harder, his ass was more used to my big dick.
I lifted his legs and pushed them back until my knees were almost at his ears. His erection was on his face and I knew this was the position I wanted when I allowed him to unload.
I knew he was close to it, I could feel his ass groping around my dick, challenging me to ejaculate again. I pulled him almost all the way out and then I threw him in up to his balls. Just when I slipped inside, he started complaining of pleasure and his dick started shooting.
I put it in the right angle so that his sperm would empty into his mouth.
Three squirts of his pleasure and I felt that I was coming again; his ass contracted like a vice, practically sucking the cum out of me.
At that point we were both exhausted and I didn't think I'd be able to come in short.
I lay down and he slipped next to me, we hugged each other without talking.
Before the sun came up I fucked him twice more and we even gave each other a blowjob.
I never knew his name and I wasn't sure I'd ever see him again. But I know he won't have another first night and I'm glad the guy spent it with me.

Mia Malkova

Renae Erica

Poke Bella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back