yandex
Check out our New Site:"www.sex-cams.io" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

snapchat nudes

Administrator
Staff member
Danilo was a model student, had just turned eighteen and was about to finish his fourth year at the scientific high school.
His greatest passion, however, was music, he wanted to enroll at the conservatory to study violin, he took lessons from the age of 7 years, every Monday from 6 to 7:30.
He always understood that his sexuality was homosexual in nature, he never had big problems and the family climate was quite open.
But what he never revealed to anyone was his attraction to daddies,dilf,those men who look like mature men,after thirty,gray or bald,it didn't matter,he wanted them to look severe,punitive and at the same time with the charm of a good man in a suit and tie or shirt and jeans,with a strong body and hair coming out of his shirt.
It was a Monday in late spring, the weather was hot, but not suffocating, Daniele was ready to go home after playing with his teacher, he threw back the case with his violin, checked his phone for the last time and walked up the stairs leading to a large door facing a supermarket, turned right and after a few meters he found himself at the underpass that would save him some time.
He walks at a determined and sure pace,looking at the light in the tunnel that designated the arrival at the exit,suddenly he sees in the distance a man walking with slow steps,as he approaches,Daniele manages to focus on him,being Daniele of light complexion you can see a redness on his cheeks,a sign that what he was seeing was making him excited.
He is tall,strong,bald,with a black and unkempt beard and white tufts,his complexion is very clear with a yellow undertone,he wears a blue shirt,long but with sleeves rolled up at the elbows,revealing his hairy arms with his hair combed on one side,on his right wrist he has a watch,while on the left a gold chain,he has light skinny jeans and elegant dark shoes.
Daniele moved his tuft from his forehead to wipe off his sweat,it was hot...or was he getting an erection?,he tried not to be conspicuous and so when he saw him cross to his left he gave him a last look and dropped his gaze,but out of the corner of his eye he kept looking at him.
The man doesn't move,he keeps looking straight ahead and walking,while Daniele snaps the phone,turns the camera around and gives him a last look for the last time,a brilliant way to be a voyeur but if caught red-handed exclaiming "I was doing a selfie for Instagram",the man turns around while continuing to walk,Daniele puts his phone down on instinct and accelerates his pace.
He returns to the light,and from here he starts his journey home again,he is lucky to have his violin teacher a few steps away from home,after all,he is not the first man he sees,a real pity that he turns into a sexual fantasy that will not find an outlet.
On Tuesday,Daniele skips school,he is sick and can't get out of bed,he shows his mother the thermometer that reads 38.5,maybe it was the cold shower the night before,anyway he stays at home,his mother gives him a kiss on the forehead and leaves the house to go to work.
"It is useful to keep a lighter in the bedside table, I was afraid to blow it up to 40, there it would have been unbelievable in fact.
He slips into the shower, the water wets his wavy, rebellious, blond hair and cuddles his skin as white as milk and smooth as silk.
He can't help but think of the man of yesterday, and when he thinks about it he notices that his member has reacted too soon to masturbate, he turns the shower lever on cold water so as to relax the hot spirits.
When he gets out of the shower he dries, puts on a white Mickey mouse sweatshirt and tight jeans and decides to go to the Conad, the only supermarket where he can find his favorite cookies, which is a few blocks from his home.
It's 9 o'clock sharp when he goes to the supermarket,not even to do it on purpose he enters the underpass,the same one he goes through every time he has to go to class or to the supermarket.
While he is walking as fast as he can for fear that someone in the neighborhood might see him,from a distance he sees a figure,it is the same figure he met yesterday,the man with the blue shirt,but today,he seems to be more pulled,white shirt open at the two buttons,black jacket and black trousers,holding a suitcase 24h,hurtling in front of him,this time Daniele cannot hold back and looks at him as he passes him on his right.
This time the man stops while he is a few meters behind Daniele and turns around,while Daniele from shame begins to run towards the exit,turns around and sees that the man with his body towards the exit but his head turned towards him looks at him with insistence.
Daniele is outside and sits on a bench holding his head in his hands scared, "he has understood it, or at least he has noticed, this beats me", he waits at least five minutes sitting down and then looks out at the entrance of the tunnel and sees that the man had disappeared.
He starts walking towards the supermarket, noticing with great surprise that the supermarket was closed.
So he decides to go home,but this time,going the long way,he returns home,scared as never before,but wow if that man attracts him,by now he has realized that he has to work in one of these offices in the area,and that his time is at 9 a.m.,the entrance more or less,and at 7 p.m.,strange hours for an office job.
Daniele at this point closes the door of the room, and thinking about that magnificent Daddy gets hard and here he starts touching his dick from above his pants, the tip is wet and looking down he notices that his white boxer shorts are wet, he massages for a few seconds, then closes his eyes and with the other hand starts to stick a finger in the anus, starts to imagine that man so attractive kissing him while grabbing him by his wavy hair, and while putting his hand on his ass, but the phone rings and stops.
It's his mother who asks him how he is, he coughs and says he feels better and that his fever is down.
He gets out of bed and goes to wash his hands.
Daniele has lunch alone and keeps thinking about what had happened, worried that the man might get annoyed or worse that he might get his hands on him, but he knows for sure that the man will come out at seven, and that by then he will surely be near the underpass.
So he decides to see him one last time, or at least, to look for him on purpose for the first and last time.
The hours pass, Daniele's mother comes home, the afternoon flies by and at half past six Daniele goes to the other side of the underpass, making some calculations: the man in question should enter the tunnel from the side of Daniele's house, which means that to see his face or not to walk beside him it is better to go to the other side.
When he reaches the other side, Daniel waits exactly seven o'clock, when the clock on his wrist marks seven o'clock he returns to the tunnel and walks at a slow pace, he is not sure when this man will appear, so it is better to take some time.
He arrives on the other side, but he was not there, so he decides to go back through the tunnel, stand on the bank to his right and watch until he notices a silhouette or someone entering from the other side.
People pass by,but don't see him,so they decide to go through the tunnel again,back and forth for an indefinite time.
It's dark,he's lost track of the time,it's surely half past eight,by now he's sure that the man won't see him tonight,and it's time to go home,at night his area is not at all busy and it can be said that it's almost a ghost zone.
So he goes through the tunnel for the last time,he has never gone through that tunnel at night,fortunately there are some lights that although dim give an idea of where to put his feet.
And in the middle of the tunnel when in a hurry he sees a silhouette sprout on the other side,Daniele is frightened and can't understand if it's a familiar face,it could be anyone, "damn,I must be really stupid,doing these stupid things for what?".
The figure approaches,and it's him,suddenly Daniele becomes frozen,he lowers his gaze and holds his breath,it's him! At this time of the evening, if he's annoyed, he'll beat me to death.
He walks with his head down and stiff as a stone, until he banged his head against his chest, he, who had purposely stood in front of me.
"Look where you are going, isn't it late to go around?" Daniele turns red, looks down, shakes his hands in two fists, and keeps looking down exclaims "excuse me, I'll be more careful", the man looks at him, laughs and passes his hand over his hair that lies on his forehead, squeezing it in a fist and giving him a slight shake, in doing so he grinds his teeth.
"So why are you looking at me?" Daniele was now certain that he would soon take a slap, if it suited him, while all this, he does not let go, "excuse me, and that .... I thought he was my professor," to that sentence pulling him out of his hair pulls him up and looks him in the face of Tone of challenge "and then you waited for your professor for an hour and a half going back and forth? What do you have to give him? The math test?" In the last sentence he shakes him more strongly and gets closer and closer to his face, Daniele at this point only hopes to receive those slaps and leave, closes his eyes, and waits to feel those hands on his face.
He feels his breath on her,his face too close,both of them's breath becomes intense,but despite everything,Daniele,he suffers something in his body that leaves no suspicion,something that many call "the most sincere compliment a woman can receive" but this time the compliment to receive it and a man,the one who was still holding Daniele's hands.
Daniel opens his eyes,and sees that he is still there staring at him,with the stern gaze of one who is ready to punish you,but his gaze moves as Daniel's body undergoes a strange flexion,his head is bent back while his pelvis is facing him,the man looks down at him,laughs and exclaims, "are you enjoying it then? I knew immediately that you wanted it",with his right hand he continues to hold it by his hair,while with the other hand he starts rubbing his cock,Daniel opens his eyes surprised,he becomes red in the face,but after a few minutes he starts panting,at this point the man starts kissing him with his tongue,while he takes him from behind with his hands,Daniel wraps his arms around his shoulders,and he pushes him against the wall.
"You want it, huh? Tell me you want it, why don't you play with it?" Daniele unbuckles his pants and starts to put it in his mouth,he feels that big chapel slipping on his lips and then he feels the rod on his tongue,and he keeps going up and down while his hands touch his chest from inside his shirt,while he is having fun sucking it,he looks at him and sees from above that his head is turned back and his mouth wide open,Daniele takes it out of his mouth and starts to masturbate it,he doesn't even have time to see a slap coming "did I tell you to stop? Daniele then continues to lick it without stopping, putting his hands on his chest, sucking more and more violently, "if you're good I'll fuck you too, keep sucking", Daniele unbuckles his pants and while he sucks it he starts to masturbate, At this point he is pulled up, thrown against the wall and with a dry gesture he finds his pants on the ground, from behind you can hear him grab his dick and at the same time his hair from behind, where that man from behind starts kissing him with frenzy.
"Enough, now you have to catch him", his hand quickly moves over his belly and pulls him towards himself, while the other one bends his back to make him look like a sheep.
With a sharp blow, Daniele starts moaning loudly, "look at him screaming, can't you wait? Is that why you came here tonight? Say it bitch",Daniele Sibilla says yes,while he feels that the blows become stronger and stronger, "say it louder" "YES!",When he says yes,he pulls it out and throws it all inside him and continues to piston it stronger and stronger,until he sees that around his anus,the skin turns red.
The man temporarily comes out of Daniele's asshole, and with a gesture he throws it on the ground, lies down on top of him and starts to fuck him lying down, with his two hands he spreads his legs "spread your legs bitch I haven't finished opening you yet", from there he starts to fuck him, even harder than before, While Daniele continues to get excited from underneath, he turns his head to see his face and he pulls it to his face and starts making out with it while he pistons it, as soon as he starts kissing it he pistons it even harder and he can hear Daniele's screams choking in his mouth, he detaches himself, grabs it from his hair and starts slapping him on the ass.
The movements start to become slow, and a loud moan emanating from the man makes Daniel come, while he feels in his ass that his cock makes peristaltic movements, and starts to feel his anus wet.
Both exhausted, he comes out of Daniel's anus and Daniel remains with his head poured on the cold stone floor of the tunnel.
Daniele pulls up his pants looking down, while he looks on the other side with his breath and visibly sweaty.
"I am Attilio anyway, I hope I wasn't too exaggerated, but when I saw you I wanted to jump on you", Daniele smiles while he is getting dressed "quiet, I think it's normal...".
Daniele gets up, and following Attilio too, decides to take him back, for fear that something might happen to him, the two don't look at each other, they don't talk, they had shared so much that now they seem almost strangers, at the exit Attilio raises his arms as a sign of surrender, and Daniele with his hands in his pocket gives him a smile "it was nice" exclaims Attilio, Daniele nods.
But Attilio approaches him "it's my business card, there are my contacts, use one, and call me when you feel like it".
Daniele accepts it, waits for him to leave and throws the ticket in the nearest basket.
"You'd like that!".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back