yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

kikdirty

Administrator
Staff member
I'd always loved my bisexuality.
From the first itches of youth, from the first homosexual pleasures, from the first enjoyment of feeling possessed... from the first enjoyment for the pleasure given!
But I couldn't afford to upset the delicate balance of my peaceful cohabitation with Serena: she had an open mind but I still had to understand how I could involve her in my needs... in my innate need to vent my passivity!

On a hot late-spring day, therefore, in a hot late-spring day, I decided to give vent to my horny fantasies and... live this adventure that really happened!
I chose to go back to the place I frequented in my turbulent youth, where I went to get fucked by some worker on lunch break or by some tourist in low season, and I always found great emotions, pleasant pleasures and ... beautiful cocks to fill me and satisfy me.
In excitement I began my preparations pigs and, between anal showers and lubrication, I decided to prepare the best hole by introducing a dilator, a steel plug, with diamond button, my dear playmate!
With a full ass... pleasantly full and dilated, I put on a skimpy women's bottom, stolen from Serena's disused clothing, and wearing a pair of shorts, also with a very low waist, I cover myself with an abundant t-shirt and I immediately set off.

Arrived on the spot, in the parking area there was only one car and I, happy for the favorable condition of peace and tranquility, I take my backpack with all my luggage, I put the towel on my shoulder and I walk towards the beach.
While looking for the right place where I could lie down, I looked around to try to find out where the occupant of the car seen in the parking lot had settled and suddenly, in front of me, appeared what no nudist would ever want to meet: parents and two children, the classic family inevitably unaware of the typical attendance of that place!
"We naturists have to respect everyone, but it will happen, in this way, that we will no longer have any place to go..." - I thought to myself, as I resumed the route to the car -"...fortunately, reserved beaches and coves abound in the area!"
I took, then, a very impervious road to try to reach another bay in the area, in the belief that the difficult route was a valid deterrent for the less welcome visitors.
Even here, however, between modest sexting couples and families with children in tow, I had to give up...

Time passed in vain and, overwhelmed by disappointment, at lunchtime I decided to stop at a large beach that I had not considered before.
The presence of only one car in the parking area, given the previous experience, did not deceive or excite me so, with relaxation, I headed towards the beach.
With a shaky gait, I inspected the vegetation on the sand dunes in search of a reserved and comfortable place when, about thirty meters from me, a very tanned person was lying in the sun.
A few more fearful steps in his direction to check the conditions: he was a lonely man, about 50 years old, naked, lying with his stomach on the ground.
"At last!" - my enthusiasm exploded and I laid my baggage on the sand.
I stopped near some big bushes of Mediterranean bush, immediately stretched out the towel, took off my t-shirt and started to show off my dirty cravings...
The shorts slowly dropped down and the very small panties, naturally rolled up between the buttocks, showed my firm and round buttocks wiggling with shamelessness, while I was walking towards the shore, bending down several times to flaunt the fabulous culettino.
He kept lying with his belly on the ground and looked at me through his ruffled hair: he was completely naked, with firm buttocks and a well-groomed physique, and leaning on his elbows, he watched me with interest...
With innocent indifference, I proceeded with provocative gait, stopping frequently to project my little butt towards his attentive gaze, pretending to observe in the opposite direction and bending down to give him the vision of my buttocks.
By now the bait is thrown and the prey can no longer escape me!
I walk towards my towel with extreme slowness and, feeling his glance sticking to me, I gently slip off my panties and widen my buttocks to allow him to see the diamond button of my plug, always inserted in the butt!
Then, slowly I lie down in a prone position, stretching my ass to the sky: the plug stands out between my shaved buttocks and I start to get excited in my fabulous slut...
I look at him with an inviting look, while my feet are pointing at the sand and my ass is held prominent upwards: he, intoxicated by my shamelessness, pointing his hands to the ground, raises himself on the towel showing the ... remarkable vigor of his cock!
He's definitely excited and with a wonderfully structured equipment, perfectly straight and shows it off boldly, soaring above his pubis, while he lifts himself up and walks towards me...
I lift myself up and, in the short wait, I continue to show off my fantastic little ass: I bend down to get the bottle of water and I brazenly push it in its direction, with the diamond button that continues to shine under the sun's rays.

"Hello!" - he says to me trying to break the ice - "Is this your first time here?"
I simply turn my face, standing with my back to keep showing him my ass, and I smile maliciously: "Yes... is it a quiet place? Can you relax... freely?"
And, as I speak to him, I stare with admiration at the upright member between his legs with a deliberately ecstatic and willing look...
I turn around completely and I perform with a repertoire of troisiac repertoire: I keep on looking at it with obvious malice and, bringing a finger to my mouth, my tongue looks out between my lips to caress them gently, in the corners, all over the upper part and the look, then, it sways between the wonderful cock and his face, to try to perceive the reactions...
He, embarrassed: "Yes, as you can see I am... very free" - and, so saying, instinctively indicates his nudity.
"You're very tanned..." - I replied - "and, mmmhhhhhh... everywhere!" - I kept staring back at his wonderful stick.
"Well, in fact, I've been here since early this morning and... I'm leaving!" - he added in an almost sorry tone.
"No, come on, don't..." - I told him in a childishly pleading voice and then, looking more and more like a pig, turning slowly to show him my backside again, I added: "...until now you were alone and now there are two of us: do you know how many beautiful things can be done in two?"
His hand immediately settled in the hollow between my round buttocks and his fingers immediately went to rummage through the plug: I remained motionless following his every move and, bowing further, I gave him the implicit consent to his delicate extraction.
He grabbed it, without hesitation, and pulled it gently outwards, dilating my sphincter and causing my inevitable moan of pleasure; he let it fall on the cloth and, then, resumed to look for the hole, well lubricated, to penetrate it with the two middle fingers and shake them, fingering me...
"Mmmmhhhhhh..." - I hummed him for pleasure and then, turning to his cane, I continued: "Now, I'll take care of him...!"
That swollen and shiny chapel was there in front of my face: the rod was tense, the veins swollen and the muscles stiffened well.
I did not use my hands and, with my mouth open, I welcomed its member between my lips, gently wrapping its glans and gently resting my taste buds on the frenulum.
His inevitable moan of pleasure stimulated me and, holding his cock with my left hand, I started to slide all over the shaft adhering with my lips to his circumference, while his hands caressed my temples and accompanied my head in its rhythmic movement.
I would run over its member, wetting it with commitment, in a heavenly blowjob, running the whole length of the shaft, wrapping it with tight lips, deeper and deeper, kissing its pubis and feeling the chapel penetrate my throat, dilating it... feeling myself suffocating from the repetitive blows of its backbone, to the deepest throat!
The dense saliva secretion enveloped his beautiful pea lubricating it to perfection and I, with my right hand, caressed it spreading the filaments and masturbating it gently, resting my glans on my lips to kiss it passionately while my hand kept rubbing itself on his stiff outstretched muscles.
He swelled, with my affectionate attention, and continued to plunge the blows into my mouth, filling my throat pleasantly... until he took my breath away!
He pulled it out covered with the filamentous secretion and I, while taking a breath, took advantage of it to lick that fabulous chapel with sweetness, perfectly shaped and hard, wrapping it with my tongue around its entire circumference and stimulating the frenulum with the rubbing of my insatiable taste buds: I tasted its sour taste, the taste of cock that I wanted so much, enjoying its intoxicating fragrance.
I continued to lick it all along its length, kissing it gently, reaching its base to gently suck his balls, sucking them inside his ajar lips and stroking them, at the same time, with tongue strokes.
I don't know who he was or where he came from, but this made the situation even more dirty and exciting... and me even more slutty!
His tongue slipped on his cock, his glans and frenulum: he licked, flowing on the relief of his precious musculature.
It was a statuesque dick, straight and big, with a taut foreskin and spherical firm balls.

"Now we're gonna let him into heaven!" - I whispered to him as the spittle dripped down my lips and I bent down to rummage through his backpack looking for a condom.
With my mouth, I placed it on his glans and began to unroll it on his stick, making it stick perfectly, then, lying on the cloth and pulling at my legs, I offered him my hole to penetrate.
He knelt down and let me put my feet on his shoulders, placed the glans on the orifice and grabbed my thighs, with a slow and constant pressure, introduced it entirely into my ass!
The sphincter wrapped him in a warm embrace as he dilated to welcome him in his entirety: I was full of cock, after so much desire, and I was struggling to try to feel it in all its size.
He began to move rhythmically, in a constant movement of sinkings, at first docile and then more and more cadenced, more and more determined, more and more deep!
His cock filled my ass pleasantly, in a continuous alternating movement... he, wisely, in prolonging the enjoyment to the spasm, pulled it out suddenly and then reintroduced it with greater decision, in a constant action of deflowering the hole that tirelessly closed and then reopened to the new stimulation.
He stiffened, the friend, trying to modulate his pleasure and I, taking advantage of a further extraction of the member, tried to indulge him by changing the position.
Lying on my right side and lifting my left leg up to his shoulder, I invited him to fuck me in that position...
Holding my leg with both hands, he began to drill me madly, and I, in fear of imminent enjoyment, once again slowed him down by gently stroking his face with my little foot.
Cleaning him from the sand, he kissed him affectionately, gently sucking his big toe, licking the interdental spaces and smearing the other fingers with skill.
The excitement mounted and the explosive force of enjoyment pressed harder and harder: "Fuck me, darling..." - I begged him with sublime pleasure - "...and then cum in my face!"
He resumed to plunge with unheard-of fury: his rhythmic movement was accompanied by the incessant noise of his balls banging at every lunge.
I could hear the rod running all the way through the anal orifice of my very slabby little ass: I was prey to the pure enjoyment determined by his overbearing lunges, slowing down, stiffening, which, having reached the apex of pleasure, led him to quickly pull out his member, take off his glove and, while I was squatting in front of him, masturbate vigorously for the imminent ejaculation!
With my mouth open, I waited for the delicious secretion, and his release was a pleasant and abundant waterfall which, from the glans, poured out between the fingers of his hand and then onto my tongue...
I immediately tasted its pungent and pleasant taste, the taste of the product of pleasure, the taste of enjoyment!
I licked my fingers soaked in cum, recovering all the evacuated sperm, and then licking and sucking the chapel, I squeezed it until I recovered the last drop secreted...

Was my dick craving satisfied?
Or had I simply dug up an old love again?
Now, could I have resumed my life with greater serenity?
Should I have involved my partner in my desires and fantasies?
The questions arose spontaneously and, at that moment, the phone rang: Serena wanted to hear from me and, while I was talking to her, the friend waved at me and disappeared towards her car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back