yandex
Check out our New Site:"www.sex-cams.io" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

snapchat nudes

Administrator
Staff member
Recently he had had a period of crisis. The problem was, every boy he met was married or shivering; and not to please. She couldn't find anyone to stimulate her.

One afternoon at work, she complained of her problem with a colleague, Angela.
This prompted her to try and let some people make a blind date for her.
The thought did not touch her brain in the least.

"It's a great idea! Do you have someone in mind?"
He asked to indulge his colleague and, a little, out of curiosity.

"Well now that you tell me," he smiled. "I have this one
friend. I've known him since high school. He is a really nice guy, and also very nice. I think you two would be in tune. "

"Sure," she said. "What the hell. Maybe I'll be lucky too."

That Friday evening, sitting in a private stand, on the back of "Babylon", waiting for her appointment, she thought, anxiously, about what consequences the meeting or a likely confrontation could yield. He hated this kind of bullshit.
It was boredom, along with impulsiveness, that corrupted her mind. And the fact of not knowing, never, to say no to a colleague, who does not know when to get his cock.
Bungee jumping would have given her less stress.

Shortly thereafter an apparently shy man approached the table in an electric wheelchair. Angela forgot to mention that part.

"Paul?" She asked.

"It's me. Must you be Irene ?!"

Her voice was surprisingly low. He constantly flexed his jaw as he spoke.

"It's so nice to meet you. Without offense, but Angela
he never mentioned ... "

"Who are in a wheelchair? Typical of Angela. She likes to surprise people," he chuckled.
"It doesn't make you uncomfortable, does it?" He asked, preparing for the worst.

"Not at all. I would never want ..."

"Let's go to a more private and wheelchair accessible place. I know a good place down the street." He nodded pointing at the door.

After a few blocks we arrived at a small yellow bungalow with a ramp leading to the front door.
He followed him up through the front door.
It was a nice house with everything, the indispensable, at the height of the chair.
He found himself in the living room which contained only a sofa. He sat down while Paolo was busy in the kitchen with coffee and taking some biscuits.

They talked for a while and told her about his accident and how he left it mostly disabled.
Motor functions were still alive in the left arm, most of the chest, head and right hand. He could still feel much of his body simply out of control.
Soon they came to the subject of relationships and Irene learned that she had never had sex because none of her relationships had ever lasted long enough.

"God friend, you must have a lot of repressed energy!" She exclaimed impulsively.

"Oh, sorry. I didn't want to be ...

Paolo threw his head back and laughed.

"Well, I do what I can to help him." He winked.

Suddenly, Irene felt a tingling sensation between her thighs. She felt her cunt getting wet and hot thinking of Paolo masturbating.

"Wait .. How are you ...?" He began to ask.
Again, He laughed.

"Well, I'm in control of my left arm but I find it really tiring, so I prefer to use a vibrator."
Her cunt was really getting wet now.

"Have you ever touched a woman sexually?"
He needed to know more.

"Not really not. When I was younger a friend of mine showed me everything
I wanted, but I never managed to touch it. "
He suddenly admitted that he was very hungry.

She doesn't know what happened to her, but suddenly she lost all her inhibitions. She settled in front of him, and slowly pulled off her blouse and bra, letting her big boobs come bouncing off. Then she took off her skirt and turned to show Paolo's ass.
Slowly leaning forward, she took off her panties. He handed them over to Paolo who unashamedly started sniffing and licking the wet horse.
He rested one leg on his mobile chair, spreading his legs all the way.

"Go ahead." He winked at Paolo, inviting him to touch.

"Touch me as you like."

He dropped his panties and slowly stretched his left limb, aiming for the cunt.
Her cold fingers met the clitoris, doing so, Irene shivered at the touch. He looked at her with wide eyes, his mouth slightly open.
So without hesitation he slipped his first three fingers,
deep, in the crack wet by humid moods.
He let out an involuntary moan and threw his head back. He pushed her fingers as hard and as fast as he could, in and out of her pussy. Then suddenly he pulled them out and stuffed them in his mouth, licking all his juices. He approached her and devoured her vagina.
He sucked on his hard clitoris and drank, again, of other gushing juices. He flattened his tongue and licked
all in a specific area, and in one go. He put
tongue and licked as hard as he could while pushing his thumb into the tight virgin asshole. She moaned as she felt the thumb in. It felt so good. All at once he brought out the entirety of pleasure.

"Let's go to my room." Paul followed without saying a word.

He got up on the bed and she went up to him. He carefully removed all his clothes, allowing his hand to brush his hard cock several times.

Preseminal liquid began to drizzle from the chapel of his cock, so Irene pushed forward licking the glans slowly.
He shivered and moaned several times.

"Please do it again." He whispered, feeble.

I didn't. Instead, suddenly, he put all his cock in his mouth, "drinking" his own tongue by sucking. Beaten, inside the oral cavity, in a swirling movement as if to want to pass through the mucous membrane in the back of the throat.
The impetuousness of the act blew her load in seconds, filling her mouth and the back of her throat. With difficulty, he swallowed everything.

"OMG." She gasped. "This is the best orgasm I've ever had."

Irene turned over and slammed her pussy and ass in the face. He moaned and squirmed as he licked her cunt and asshole, exploring every corner of the two openings.

She made him eat herself, until she saw that it was rock solid again. Not bad, despite the adverse conditions to which he was relegated.
He pushed the cunt away from his face and rode his waist. It passed just above his cock, allowing the head of the erect member to touch the clitoris.
He leaned backwards facilitating the pleasure movement in his cunt. It was a close choice.
He sat down and pushed all the way. It seemed to be blowing again, right there. But he didn't.
He hopped up and down, slamming his cock harder and harder.
Her juices dripped from her pussy lips and balls. As he rode it, he put his hand behind and felt his ass. He moaned when he touched his hole. Slowly, she stuck a finger deep inside and twirled it. This was a master stroke.
He opened his eyes and came. He felt his hot load explode inside her, filling it.
He rocked a few more times, then sat down on him again. I let him soften in her, then slowly walked away. His sperm spilled from it, soaking the sheets. He smiled.

"You are incredible," sighed Paolo. She laughed.

"Well thank you. You're not that bad."
He gathered up his clothes and looked at him lying on the bed.

"Same time next week?" She asked

He looked at her in shock.

"Sure. I'll be here." He smiled.

Since then, sexual evenings increased on Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and they still didn't have enough. Together they explore the deepest and dirtiest fantasies.

Irene never wants me to stop.

Alternating each other's desires, indulging in unexplored cravings, she lets him do whatever she wants. As you prefer..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back