yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

kikdirty

Administrator
Staff member
Sitting on the sofa in my house, the smartphone display with the page of Annunci.it, in the silence of the countryside broken by the hiss of the fan of a pellet stove that "cools" my boil and cuddles me with its warmth, my mind to the Saturday just past, I smile slightly and a tremor rises from my legs to my head.
I had done so much to organize one of my usual transgressive evenings, this one in particular to invite a couple friend of Cagliari who, intrigued by what was being done in Cossu's house, were eager to participate. Unfortunately, however, for a big problem they had to give up and postpone the meeting.
The discontent in knowing the bad news did not prevent me from concentrating on the evening anyway, with fussiness I took care, as usual, of all the details already knowing that some couple would come for dinner and some others would stay to sleep.
The thing that cheered me the most, however, was the fact that I was going to pick up my princess in Cagliari, she was coming to stay with me for two days and then give me a hand for the preparations with such an enthralling enthusiasm that it also left me with a wonderful memory of the organizational phase.
For some time I had been in contact with him from a couple from the north of Sardinia, with whom they exchanged messages about the evenings in the Cossucasa, I must say that in some of these we also had misunderstandings dictated by the strong character of both that reluctant to make shrimp we did not give up a step.
In any case we had then found our balance by listening to the phone in a friendly and positive way. They, a beautiful couple with a beautiful profile and photos worthy of a model, were one of those who had impressed me when I just enrolled I went to browse all the profiles.
She beautiful with a calendar back and a silhouette to make a model envy was for me a limit that I could not reach as a single, in fact in their profile they absolutely closed the door to all those who showed up alone.
Obviously I had invited them talking about it with my princess who had the role of selecting all those who were about to cross the threshold of the Cossucasa.
I had not heard great things about them, radio announcements69 had leaked some indiscretions, but I wanted to touch and not trust the opinions of others, she had been painted as "nothing exceptional" indeed rather cold but very very beautiful.
In the end, they gave us their availability with a lot of skepticism on my part but so much enthusiasm on the part of princess who couldn't wait to meet them so as not to care so much if another couple had given forfeit for last minute problems. She was excited for this meeting, her voice had entered her mind in such an invasive way that she was like a drug addict, on the contrary I could hardly stand that voice of a man who always had the last word, the tone that made me forget that wonderful ass of his wonderful wife, that everyone would have liked to have, everyone except me....
The Friday before, surprisingly, I found myself going to the city of lovebirds and I didn't even receive a message from him, that once I knew I was there, he proposed me a coffee to meet us.
We met in a cafe on a central street, and after a long chat I positively valued this lucky husband, leaving him a bit suddenly for work problems, it had gotten late and we said goodbye, meeting the next day in a hurry.
Immediately afterwards I received a call from a princess to whom I told everything telling her that I would have liked to invite them to dinner, she replied with enthusiasm, I had never seen her so happy to meet a couple and I remembered the ass of that Venus that those photos showed.
But the surprise was not long in coming and soon a message from him pissed off told me that the coffee was good but the way we had broken up had not been to his liking, that he would have preferred more conviviality before the meeting, practically for them it would have been better to have dinner together to understand if the feeling that would lead us to the game could be born. Of course, I answered, that's what I wanted too, but I had to talk to princess first, you're grasping at straws, she answers me, she's such an asshole I thought!
Pissed off because the evening was about to jump I was pervaded by a feeling of discouragement that led me to think that all the time wasted organizing these evenings maybe it wasn't worth it.
But my princess, animated by a strange desire, put herself in the middle of the two roosters, managing to bring to milder advice both with her charge not inferior to any woman.
And the day came, a quote from a film that I did not even like, but well defines the mood that troubled my tired mind, intent on preparing, taking care of the details as always happens on these occasions.
They arrived at 8:30 p.m., punctual as the Swiss watchmaker, and this made me think, I hate latecomers, he is not, a point in his favour.
I welcomed him alone, Princess was inside getting ready and to prevent the dogs from dirtying their clothes I went out to get them.
As he got out of the car I thought that she wasn't the big chick that was said to be but still a very beautiful woman.
It was very cold and the warmth of the house welcomed them, making them feel at ease, you could feel it, it was palpable, and in order not to leave them alone I asked them to follow me in the kitchen since I had to prepare a nice plate of pasta. She was tall, blonde and beautiful, cheerful and sunny, enthusiastic to make our acquaintance, but my concentration was all on him, trying to understand his every gesture, ready to respond to his every concept, a mix of tension and curiosity.
When Princess appears, the amazement of both of them is not hidden at all, high heels, knee-length skirt and sweater that shows off the swelling of her breasts, a show of sensuality with those bright eyes of hers that can't hide her marked intelligence that is difficult to confront. The impact is exaggerated, the climate changes, we start to call each other by name, Tania is sunny, she talks about everything, she has an incredible verve, but what I like most is the way she has to take in my jokes, slowly she is appreciated more for her ways of doing than for her beauty, Cesare instead is still tense, he is still in the phase of "I've got it bigger", but the sight of Marta has calmed her ways.
The speeches flow fluidly and clearly the sharing is naturally on themes of transgression, we all participate, no one prevails over the other, it's a crescendo of harmony, we are perfectly in tune, even if between Caesar and me the spring of serenity has not yet been triggered.
The dinner is a succession of emotions, I continue to dialogue with Cesare who now appears more relaxed, he has lowered his guard, while Tania and Marta throw eager looks, you can feel an attraction that causes an excitement in me that distracts me from the speeches and leads my mind to fantasize about those two beauties so different but so equal in transgression. It is a phase in which I am not directly attracted by Tania's beauty but by what might happen between her and Marta.
The climate is now serene even Caesar begins with the jokes that are obviously reciprocated waiting for an after dinner that promises to be stellar, Marta plays every time we enter the kitchen and there is not a moment when alone we do not meet with our tongues and this causes me an erection every time.
Caesar, bewitched by Marta's manners, is ready and warm enough to pass in the game room, I gloat with joy for the evening that is about to turn out as I had and had wanted.
The game room, perfectly set up and heated, is there waiting for us, and we can't wait to close the door and isolate ourselves from the rest of the world.
I'm behind Tania while Caesar is behind Marta, the girls start making out, I look at them ecstatic, I don't have the courage to do anything not to interrupt that exciting and sweet poetry, but Tania turns around and kisses me as if she has known me forever and Caesar starts to caress Marta's breast, the game has started and it's more like a ballet that takes us more and more. In an instant we find ourselves naked kissing and caressing each other with a harmonious passion, and when Tania's mouth welcomes my turgid cock a thrill runs down my back, with one hand I follow the movements of her head with the other I caress Marta who meanwhile cheered Caesar with a blowjob he had been dreaming of all week. After literally driving me crazy with her cozy mouth wisely used I think it's time to smell the scent of that beautiful pussy and so I crept between the endless legs I began to lick that delight while Marta suffered the same fate from Caesar who rather fiery made her moan. The complicity between me and him is total, the disagreements completely annulled, the game continues with a crescendo out of the ordinary.
The two women continue to seek each other and this causes an excitement in the boys that leads us in unison not to be intrusive in their passion, let them be the queens of the evening. We continue like this for at least an hour kisses, caresses, licks until they want more. Up to this point it was a crescendo of passion and honestly I was really waiting for that I couldn't wait to penetrate that Venus seen so many times in photos, and she was there ready, eager to welcome me. I was taking the reins of the situation, now it was me who had to be the center of attention, she was lying down in the most classic of positions, what was in front of me was the door to the beginning of paradise while a smile came out of the lips of Marta's sweet face, she seemed amused to see me so excited, happy and happy to show her stallion that she knew, and this made me even more excited, while Tania was waiting for that big chapel.
Unique moments that will remain printed in my mind still cuddle me in the days when I only remember my life.
And off we go, I take in my hand the turgid cock that like a living being quivers to get into that beautiful wet pussy, she looks at me putting her hands in my ass to push me inside, I don't struggle to get in, she moans, I kiss her and I start to move alternately, I accelerate, slow down, I let it out and I put it back in while I keep on kissing her, our tongues intertwine, we're stuck on top and under her keeps moaning, Marta looks at me and takes my hand while Caesar fucks her from behind, then she creeps under me with her hand takes the dick out of Tania's pussy and starts to give me a blowjob and when she feels it even harder she puts it back inside making Tania screaming with pleasure that she shoves her nails into my back. I'm now an animal, I feel particularly charged, I aim for her insistently for quite a while changing position and rhythms, when I decide to devote attention to my princess that I realize she wasn't waiting for anything else. The exchange takes place quickly with Tania who, fucked by Caesar, doesn't want to miss a second of what is truly a stellar passion. Marta knows by now that when I'm in that condition the only thing she can do is enjoy everything, take advantage while the mouths of the two queens meet and kiss and lick each other.
It's never enough for me, but I'm about to come, I stop, I take my dick out of Marta's pussy and I bring it closer to their mouths that start welcoming it in turn and together, licking and kissing. A man can't not reach ecstasy in that condition.
Caesar continues to fuck his wife but with an eye towards what they do to my cock.
It's while I start fucking Tania again in all possible positions that I realize that from that dream I don't want to go out anymore, but almost three hours have passed, they desire it and while Caesar is cumming Marta's belly, I put myself between their mouths and wait for their hands to give me extreme pleasure, here they come, the flakes of sperm hitting their lips, their cheeks the neck, and they lick themselves, licking even that white nectar that copiously does not stop coming out while my moans make them understand that they are in ecstasy.
Lying on the Latvian we caress each other, like at the end of a battle that has only one winner the happiness of the four of us.
Caesar and I look at each other with a smile, we respect each other while we chat because in our hearts we have understood that we have become friends,

Poke Bella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back