yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

kikdirty

Administrator
Staff member
Finally a day of true relaxation: beach, sun and not too hot temperature.
After a rainy summer like the one now dripping, I certainly don't miss the opportunity.

So I find myself lying on the towel a few steps from the sea, on an almost deserted beach of a Wednesday in late August.
With my eyes closed I hear the sound of the waves moved by a light breeze and the voice of a group of boys playing in the water with a ball.

I turn and open my eyes: a few steps away from me I see a woman of about 40 years old, golden skin from the sun and with a perfect body. She's topless lying with her belly down, a thin swimsuit that leaves on display a pair of round, smooth buttocks without the slightest trace of cellulite and stretch marks.

While I'm contemplating that wonder of nature I realize that not far away there is a man sitting on the sand, in his fifties, slightly graying hair, dry and well tanned body.
He's facing me, he's wearing sunglasses and I can't tell if he's looking at me. Maybe it's her husband and he probably won't like me looking at her like that, so I lay down on my back and start wading through the sky and staring at a distant passing plane.

Tired of standing there, I decide to get up and take a walk: I put the towel in my backpack and start walking along the beach. I do some tens of meters and I turn towards the woman, who continues to remain motionless and doesn't want to turn around to give me an overview of her breasts.
I no longer see the man by her side and I think he probably went for a swim.

The walk is not very interesting: I meet only elderly couples, or noisy children accompanied by mothers too busy to take care of their appearance.
I change direction and head towards the pine forest, taking a path surrounded by greenery. I walk thinking about that woman's body and I feel that something is moving inside my costume. I certainly don't stand a chance with her, especially if the man who was near her is her husband.
I decide to give up and go calm my desire in... alone...

I look around, I see there's not a soul, so I go under the fence and go into the trees.
I stop between two tall bushes, put my backpack down, then I put my costume down and...
I hear a noise behind me, I get stuck, put my costume up and go out to check.
I'm in front of the man I met on the beach before: he has his costume down and he's touching his dick.
I see that he's shaved and there's no sign of the swimsuit in his tan: he's probably used to sunbathing.
He puts his hands on his hips and stays with his dick upright... I look at him... I don't mind that view at all.
He looks at me and says, "Do you want to?"
I walk up to him, take him in my hand and start stroking him. He pulls down my costume and looks at mine.
"I'm sorry, but I don't have one as big as yours..."
He smiles, "But I'm interested in this!" and, reaching behind me, he grabs my buttocks.
I look him in the eye and I smile too.

It doesn't take a lot of words at this point.
We go into the two bushes from earlier, I take my towel from my backpack and lay it on the ground.
We take off our costumes and lie completely naked next to each other.

He starts to caress me and kiss my chest, my neck, my cheeks... I turn my face the other way because I've never kissed a man and I don't know if I want to do it right now: he understands and doesn't insist.
He stops to lick and bite my nipples, then he goes down slowly towards my cock, but when he's close, he turns me around and starts kissing my buttocks and licking the dimple that divides them. It comes naturally to me to raise my pelvis in a more comfortable position for him, who grabs my buttocks and spreads them to sink his tongue in the hole.
It's an experience that I've never had before: it's not the first time I've had relationships with a man, but they've always been too quick, with people who wanted everything and immediately. He, on the other hand, is very delicate, attentive and fond of foreplay.
I can hear his tongue twirl and every now and then enter my little hole, no longer a virgin but still quite tight.
His hands move on my body with slow and delicate movements, sometimes touching sensitive areas that give me shivers of pleasure.

I feel his hands running along my back and then go down to my arms and grab my wrists, while he rests his cock on my ass and, with his mouth close to my ear, whispers "Are you ready?".

Of course I'm ready! I say, "Let me get a condom for a second."
He's still whispering in my ear, "You can trust me... I can see you're not used to doing this often, so I think you've always taken the necessary precautions... I feel like I can trust you... If you want, we can do it without... I assure you it's much nicer..."

It's true, I've always used a condom until now and I never wanted to take risks...
But curiosity and desire are strong... but can I really trust someone I just met?

An internal struggle begins in me with my indecision, thinking about all the opportunities I gave up for fear of what could happen, wondering if I did well or if I should have dared a little more.
At a certain point he stops and I understand that I have to give him an answer, now or never...
"Yes, I'm ready"

Slowly back off and he's carrying his mouth on my ass again.
The movements of the tongue become more regular and continuous to soften and widen the narrowest part of the hole.
Every now and then I feel her tongue sinking to make the movement more fluid even in the innermost part of the hole.

At a certain point he stops and before I even realize it I feel his cock starting to enter my ass and with a single push it reaches the bottom. I don't feel any pain but only pleasure.
My ass melts like butter under his blows and he keeps moving inside me holding me by my hips.
The silence is broken only by the sound of seagulls and the blows of his body against mine.

I let him direct the game and after a while he turns me around, he makes me lie on my back, then he lifts my legs above his shoulders and begins to penetrate me by standing in front of me. As he sinks his blows he looks me in the eye and with his hands he caresses my chest and cock.

We change position again... he puts me in an almost vertical position, with my shoulders on the ground, my legs bent over my head and my ass up and starts to fuck me from above while standing.
I can see he knows what he's doing, and I'm getting new vibes at every position.

We go back to the starting position, me on my knees and him from behind. His cock goes in and out of my ass without any more difficulty.
This time the movement doesn't last long because after a few strokes he stops and lets himself go on top of me.
A new sensation surrounds me, something I've never felt before.
I feel a sweet heat inside me, a liquid flowing in my body and in my belly.

He waits a moment more, then calmly takes his cock off and something hot starts gushing out of my ass and then down my legs. I take some of it with my fingers and take it to my mouth. It has the sweet taste of cum mixed with my anal moods.
He lets himself go on the towel and this time it's me taking care of him. I lean over his dick and wipe it with my mouth while he stretches his hand towards my ass and puts a couple of fingers in it.

I feel satisfied... but not quite.
I'm still missing one more thing to finish the job.

I reach in his ear and whisper to him, "Now I want your pee..."
He was a little surprised and amazed at my request, but in a flash he stood up and stood in front of me.
I'm on my knees with my eyes closed and my mouth open.
I don't have to wait long for the golden rain to start flowing, filling my mouth and wetting my whole body.
Every now and then I take it directly into his mouth, swallowing a few sips of that liquid that tastes so strong.

I see that he likes it because after a while his dick gets hard again, giving me a good dose of cum directly in my mouth.

At this point there's nothing left to do.

Satisfied we put our costume back on and say goodbye.

I'm going to wash up a little bit under one of the showers near the beach, then I head to the car to get back in.

I pass by the woman from before, who is sitting next to him.
I take a good look at her face, and I take a good look at her breasts, which is not as beautiful as I imagined.
They are arguing in a somewhat animated way, maybe she is asking him where he has been all that time.

He looks at me sideways and gives me a little nod of greeting.

I leave with my backpack on my back and something I can still feel dripping out of my hole...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back