yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

kikdirty

Administrator
Staff member
Summer, stifling heat .
It was late at night and not being able to sleep I decide to go and take out the garbage, I go down the stairs and open the door and realize that a big guy comes out of the garage of the building.
I can see his physiognomy but I do not pay much attention to who he is.
But as I turn around I stumble on the sidewalk and fall, a splash and a pain in my knee.
The guy sees everything and yells at me if it was all right, I complain and I reassure him but I can not get up.
So he approaches him wearing a tight-fitting white torn pants that highlighted everything that protruded from the panties, he had strong hands noting that he had bracelets of various types including one that had a drawing of an animal print typical of those gay bear sites. He recognized me and calling me by my name asked me what I had done, I at that moment it was as if I had not fallen I was taken by his voice from his hands by his being.
I stood up and thanked him and asked him to remind me who he was.
He identified himself, and I understood who he was, so many memories came to mind and talking to him created a confidence that had always existed.
Childhood memories of relatives of mutual friends.
In the meantime we entered the door of the apartment building and sat down at the stairs, cleaned my wound and as if nothing had happened we stayed talking like old friends.
I realized that I was in a homely outfit and I was a little ashamed of my appearance, of my unkempt hair. But he didn't seem to notice. He was more interested in our talk than the rest.
Then suddenly he said to me.
You know, I've always admired you, and while I felt his hands on my shoulders as if by magic he took my hand and reassuring me he kept talking to me with a sweetness and sensuality that confused my mind.
I could only say...
"Yes... I mean no..." I stammered. "I don't like men..."

"I understand," he said. "I like men very much... but women too, you know? They're all the same to me, I don't give up anything." He spoke to me as if he'd known me all his life, with simplicity. The same simplicity with which, later on, he asked me to follow him to the garage where the cars were.

"I want to show you something," he said.
So he took me down the stairs into the garage. He closed the fire door and opened his car,
he said, I must have something to disinfect the wound.
But you have to pull down your suit pants.
I obeyed, he noticed my joke in my pants, I was getting excited.

"See? He said, I notice that you like it too, and he pulled down my panties kissing my semi-hard member, telling me, the blowjob makes men and women all the same. Do you want to try it if I give it to you?"

"Actually... I don't know..."

"Come on, don't be shy," he said. A blowjob is what it takes to make the pain go away and heal."

I responded to those words with a nervous smile, born more of embarrassment than joy. I admit, however, that I was flattered by his interest, and I was also curious, because I had never received a blowjob from someone so sexting, and I was dying for it.

Take it all off, he said, and in a second he jumped on my dick.
His mouth wrapped around my hard and craving member, I licked and sucked greedily until I could feel his throat swallowing saliva with the pre aiaculatory fluid coming out of the tip of my penis.
He breathed and sawed off my dick with his left hand while with his right hand he pulled his cock out of his pants, evidently erect and horny.
He settled well on my abdomen watching from time to time the cockcap of the glans and then, put it back in my mouth and continue to work it with his tongue.

. He spoke in a provocative voice, and with equal malice told me to get out of the car and kneeled at my feet. He took his cock between his lips, licked it all around, then started sucking it, in an oral relationship that lasted a few minutes. I watched the show as if hypnotized. He swallowed my penis, I felt more and more excited. Suddenly I grabbed his hair and pushed it right down his throat, making him cough.

"Take it easy," he said, once I caught my breath. "Go ahead, do it to me."

Although reluctant, I gave in. He got up and we swapped places.

"You must prepare me..." he explained. The next thing I knew, I had my mouth on his buttocks.
He said lick me as a kitten drinks from the milk bowl, run her tongue up and down, and touch my little hole. It was an incredible feeling. My tongue was like he'd been doing it forever, I felt his hole widen and tighten and his panting made me want to sink my dick in his ass.

"Now I'm ready to get fucked," he said, with a hint of satisfaction.

I couldn't agree more. He was right, a quickie was just what I needed. I'm not talking about love, I'm not talking about sex, I'm talking about a good fuck. Rude and uncommitted.

"I want you inside me," he gasped. "I want you to stick it all in me, and fuck me like it's a matter of life and death."

"I told him, man... you don't need to tell me. I know exactly what to do..."

Without wasting any more time, I took him and I fucked him. The blow was so fast and sudden that I almost lost my balance and risked banging my knee on the ground again.

"You hurt me!" he shouted.
But I knew he liked his hole was the proof, it was dilated and cozy as a pussy.

Despite his elegant manners, I felt he liked rough sex. But now that I'd discovered his weakness. So he didn't put up any more resistance, he started pushing again, lifting his pelvis and moving his hips forward to follow my movements.

My ass rose and lowered rhythmically, while my dick went in and out, with powerful and aggressive strokes. It wasn't love, it wasn't sex, but something else, something fierce and animalistic that shook our bodies.

In the frenzy, I opened my legs even more, and I took the opportunity to push deep. He cried out loud, but this time it wasn't the pain talking: it was the flesh. My hard dick and my breathing was wheezing and craving and he screamed, he rejoiced close to orgasm.

"Keep going... Please don't stop..."

He begged not to stop me, even if it breaks me in two, he said. Inside and outside, each time I penetrated deeper to make him enjoy it, until finally I was satisfied, and together we reached orgasm.
He turned around and pulled up his pants closed the car and said goodbye with a light kiss on the mouth.

"Now I have to go home," he said, as he settled in and I settled down. But before I go he made me promise one thing, everything that happened pretend it was a dream ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back