yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

kikdirty

Administrator
Staff member
The summer was coming to an end but in a few days I was leaving for the week of vacation with my friends.
Antonio and Massimo had made me spend two months of real pleasure (Le Mie Prime Esperienze, L'estate Della Svolta) fucking me in every way so much that by then my ass was receptive and I had learned to make the boys enjoy it. Not only was my little hole now able to take two cocks with a certain ease but I had also become good at blowjobs, so they said... and I must admit that coming home and not seeing them anymore I was very sorry.
To organize the camping holiday we had a few afternoons of meeting with my friends and we all agreed to accept the offer of the parents of one of them to leave us their bungalow and caravan in a campsite in a mid-mountain location.
Gianni, one afternoon one of my dearest friends, asked me if he could stay over one afternoon to work out the details of the holiday; my parents had no objections, sometimes it had already happened.
My bed had another one underneath, as if it were a big drawer, so I put it in Gianni's room and we spent the evening.
When my parents went to sleep closed the door and both of us were only wearing boxer shorts, we started talking with a confidence that we had never had before.
We were both lying on our own bed with our arms crossed behind our heads, he was hugging the pillow and the weak light of the abat jour illuminated what was necessary.
"How have you been at sea all this time? Weren't you bored?
"No, on the contrary, I understood and learned many things" and I told him everything that had happened. He listened attentively, I was strangely serene and without any shame while I was talking about the two big cocks I could get and all the fucking I had done.
He was very attentive.
"You know, I don't know yet..."
"What don't you know?"
"If I'm gay or not... I think I am but I'm afraid to try, you were lucky, you don't know how I wish I'd been there with you."
I got out of bed. "Get up but be quiet." "What are you gonna do?" "Help me get your bed closer to mine."
Now we were on a double bed and I took the initiative.
I lay down practically on him, who was standing still and a little clumsy, and with one finger I began to follow the contour of his face, nose, and lips; I placed my head on his shoulder, and my hand descended on his thin chest, and stroked his nipples. A bit of short blondish hair filled his chest and a thin thread descended to his navel. He was erect, with complete but already nice and hard.
My caresses continued and I gave him a gentle kiss on lips and cheeks.
My lips felt his rough beard as if they were made of sandpaper and my cock became very hard too.
Of course his body didn't make me hormones like Antonio or Massimo's but the situation was still exciting.
I went down to kiss his chest "If you want to see if you're really gay I'd say trying to have sex with me is the best thing, what do you say?" "Yes, yes, don't stop," he said to me panting while his heartbeats were pounding.
His pubis was nice and hairy and his balls were nice and his dick had a good circumference even though it was medium length and it was a nice dick. I swallowed him as I had been taught and I sucked and licked his balls and then the chapel again and while his hands squeezed the sheet in a few minutes he squirted everything in my mouth with a choked rattle that made him tremble.
I swallowed everything and licked the last drops that came out of the chapel but it gave him a feeling of discomfort, too much was his excitement.
I lay down again by his side.
He didn't look at me.
"My God it was fabulous... I... I didn't think..."
"So you're gay?" I asked him jokingly and he finally relaxed...
He told me about himself, his feelings and fears.
Then I surprised him. "Listen Gianni, now you have to do something for me: I want you to put it up my ass."
"Really?"
"Yes, indeed. I found out, but maybe it was just a confirmation, that I'm just passive, and the two friends from the sea made me realize how much I enjoy fucking my ass... to tell you the truth I'd get fucked all day long..."
Gianni was obviously happy about it and doing as much silence as possible he fucked me by lying on my back and moving inside me. It was nice to feel his warm body in contact with mine, we held hands.
Our sexting age gave us great cravings and equally great resilience.
I told him not to get out of my ass after he cummed because if he stayed in his dick he would stay hard and he could start moving again.
And so it happened.
That night Gianni got all his sex cravings out, I can't say how many times I cum, but his cock stayed hard for hours always moving in my ass.
It was nice to feel his body on top of mine, the smell of his skin.
From time to time we would fall asleep staying in that position with our faces next to each other and then when his dick gave signs of vitality again he would move it in me.
It was already morning when I heard my parents' movements and I woke up Gianni and we quickly made the bed at a distance and both of us fell asleep.
We spent the afternoon at home alone, naked, having sex.
He had a constant erection and I took advantage of it by getting fucked all the time. I taught him how to finger me, and when he noticed that the four fingers entered me effortlessly, he literally went crazy. He'd stick his fingers in me and I'd suck him off. I gave him the magnificent sensation of tongue going up and down on his back and more. He walked away with sore balls, at least how sore my little hole was.
Two days later we left for camp with friends, obviously no one ever knew about Gianni and me dating for about a year.
My friends had gone hiking all day and I hated walking in the mountains, with the excuse of a slight sprained ankle while playing volleyball I stayed at the camp.
With a book and sunglasses I read and looked at the male "fauna" around the sport fishing pond.
One of the fishermen stood close enough and we exchanged a greeting with a nod.
The heat made him take off his shirt and my interest increased instantly: he must have been about 45-50 years old, massive body and on his chest a lot of smooth brown hair that seemed combed.
I had a gasp immediately thinking of Antonio and Massimo.
My ass was trembling, my eyes were glued to his body.
He approached me with a smile: "You don't fish?" "No, I don't know how to fish. My friends went for a walk, my ankle hurts a bit... are you here alone?" I was excited and I was flirting shamelessly.
He knelt down and told me to show him my ankle. So I put my foot on his thigh and he started massaging me with both hands. "You're good, I'm very pleased with your massage," and with the other foot I stroked his leg as hairy as his chest.
We said a lot more with our eyes.
"I'm here alone, I've taken a few days off work..."
My free foot moved on his package that was starting to swell.
"Come with me, will you?"
"Yes, of course..."
In his motorhome he closed the curtains of the windows and I squeezed myself to him rubbing his face on his chest to feel the softness of the hair.
"I love hairy males..."
"And I the nice guys..."
I lowered myself down and made him drop his shorts and panties and a nice big, leathery dick jumped out already half hard. I swallowed it immediately but it became too big and even though his hands were pushing on the back of my neck I couldn't activate it at the bottom.
"It's too big for my mouth... you're choking me... but my ass is fine, I'm good at ass.."
And without saying anything else, I stood there on the floor with my face on the ground and spreading my buttocks with my hands. His fingers on the split "Mmmmmm what a nice hole" two spits and the chapel entered and with it the whole pole. He was buggering me crouched down with his feet at my sides to push in with all his weight and I opened more and more. Perhaps he didn't expect me to be so receptive and that only soft moans of pleasure would come out of my mouth. He rode me for many minutes and then on the bed in the classic doggy style he gave his best by stabbing me like an obsessive. He splashed on my back getting my hair dirty from what he shot out of it but his balls were really big and I guess the production was always plentiful.
He cleaned me up with three sheets of paper. We looked at each other smiling and satisfied.
I took his prick in my hand and sawed him in silence.
"My friends will be back later this afternoon, if you like, I'll stay with you a little longer."
"Yeah, yeah, I'm still gonna fuck you."
I asked him to lie down on the bed and I crouched between his legs and sucked his balls in the best way I knew how, and I could hear him moaning as his beautiful stake returned hard. I sat on top of him riding him slowly to enjoy both of them to the fullest, but when he decided to cum he had me on all fours again.
What a fantastic afternoon!
I went to the showers to get settled and waited for my friends to return for dinner.

OnlyFWB

Poke Bella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back