yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

kikdirty

Administrator
Staff member
The roll of the boat rocked me gently as the silence of the night enveloped everything.
The emotions I had experienced, however, were still alive in my mind and I still felt the thrill on my skin.
It had been an exciting and perverse Valentine's Day, embroidered on the most brazen desires that he and I could imagine.
For the occasion we invited Alessandra and Luca, our now inseparable companions in that dark ocean of sex and perversion in which only in their company we felt comfortable.
It had been a week now that we had escaped the harsh climate of the Italian winter.
We'd met up with them the day before and had them embark in Casablanca in the middle of the night, when they woke up the day was spent between sunshine and sea and the pleasures reserved for those who really know how to enjoy life.
In addition to the four of us on the boat there was a sailor decidedly out of the ordinary.
Juan was a splendid boy from Martinique, who had been our crew for just over three years.
The splendid mulatto took care of everything, making our time at sea just pure pleasure.
But that wasn't his only function, when I felt like it, an accomplice look was enough to make my husband's smug eyes see that the stick of meat he had between his legs made me make verses that, thank God, could only make the seagulls blush.

The dinner to celebrate the arrival of our friends was simply a pretext to play with shameless double entendres and Alessandra's strong exhibitionism.
Her slender and elegant body was wrapped only by a semi-transparent silk robe, on which her long red hair lay.
That she wore neither underwear nor overalls was now clear to all.
She and I were practically eating half-naked and the more the wine lightened our heads the more the desire to tease the muscular mulatto became irrepressible.
Her husband Luca was a sporty man, with two beautiful green eyes that gave him a deep and fascinating look.
He was forty-five years old, worn with class, but the comparison with that body sculpted by the sea and the sun was pitiless, and even he knew how the evening would end.
"Juan, I think I drank too much...
Would you be so kind as to accompany me to my cabin?"
The words danced on Alessandra's lips, while her mischievous look filled all the subtext she hadn't explicitly had the effrontery to say.
The man literally took her in his arms, without her bothering to keep the very short dressing gown she was wearing closed on her thighs.
Her pussy was clearly visible to all, while his strong, virile hands held her as if she were weightless, passing under her legs and holding her firmly by her thighs.
"Luca, if you don't mind helping Juan put your wife to bed, have Vivienne buy you a drink and relax, I'll leave the door open so you can enjoy the show..."
My husband Max got up from the table with his dick already out of Bermuda, shamelessly flaunted in front of our guest.
There was no doubt about what the two men were about to do to the mother of his children.
After a few minutes the first moans arrived, probably they were already fucking her in two, and she had no shame in making her man understand that she was enjoying a precious aged whisky, while the sly sea was rocking us with its waves.
"Luca, would you like to..."
I asked him, looking at him with an intensity that already contained the answer.
The obscenity of the sounds coming from the cabin were now filling the silence of the night.
I freed him from his panties, his dick soaring high as my fingers unbuttoned his shirt.
More voices from the booth...
"Do you want it up your ass or your bitch mouth?"
It was my husband's voice, the question was clear and brazen, I looked Luca in the eye and let his dick soaked with precum straight down my throat.
My mouth began to dance on the turgid pole until a perverse idea caressed my mind.
"Wait down there! Me and Luca want to play a game, bring his woman up and show him something..."
In my head perverse thoughts and obscene fantasies had intertwined to create a monster of lust.
Luca was now naked, lying under me.
I had literally impaled myself on him to make him taste the spectacle of my generous breasts and stare at him with my dark eyes, which were filled with flames fuelled by the obscenity of the words I was about to whisper in his ears.
"Now let's show your wife that you're not only a cuckold but also a bisexual, okay, honey?
Just relax and let me run the show... "
The distraught face of the man answered me with a gesture of unequivocal consent.
I had already prepared his initiation by discussing it with his wife in the afternoon to find the most exciting and humiliating way to indulge his cuckoldish fantasies.

The thrusts of my pelvis were becoming more and more decisive.
Alessandra stood next to me, looking for my mouth with her lips to satisfy her desire.
The taste of cock in her mouth was obscene and intoxicating.
"Now start acting like a woman, can you feel your female's moods on their cocks? Go ahead, touch 'em..."
My husband and the sailor were next to Luca, their hands shamelessly exploring my body and Alessandra's.
From below I could see that Juan was holding two fingers firmly planted in her ass.
Luca was trying to clumsily masturbate the two cocks still dirty of his wife's moods, while I was literally fucking him with more and more decisive pushes of my pelvis.
"Come on, wash it off, cum on this bitch!"
The splashes came thick and bountiful, Juan discharged himself directly onto my chest, while my husband sprayed on both him and me.
Then, without me asking, I saw Luca's head turn open-mouthed to our sailor.
I felt the orgasm explode, while I was enjoying the spectacle of the pig who was cleaning the cock that had fucked his wife a few minutes before.
Luca's orgasm washed my uterus after one last series of decisive lunges.
"Now open your mouth wide and drink your own..."
The man didn't resist, he put me on his face holding a hand between my thighs to avoid dripping, and as soon as he was ready I poured our still warm moods into his mouth.

By now we had broken the bank, gender and modesty were only concepts blurred in our minds.
Only the ocean could see us and the rhythm of the waves seemed a silent invitation to start again that orgy of lust and pleasure.
The dawn was about to rise, I felt exhausted and happy with the memory of that night that would accompany me throughout the holiday still in my mind.

Poke Bella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back