yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

kikdirty

Administrator
Staff member
As soon as my fingers slid down the zipper of Daniela's ebony skinned dress filled my senses with an intense and absolute excitement.
The music her husband had chosen as the background for our meeting was as elegant and sophisticated as the overwhelming beauty of his woman.
Luca and I had met a few months before, he had come to my antique watch shop to buy a unique and exclusive object to show off on his wrist.
That watch I discovered was not the only exclusive thing that the 40-year-old businessman could show off.
That same evening, while celebrating the success of the deal at dinner, I was immediately fascinated by the Caribbean beauty of his wife.
Breast and ass were simply perfect in their opulence, dark skin and frizzy hair gave her a wild and primordial charm that literally chained my senses.
Gradually we had become increasingly close friends, until this long weekend of work and pleasure that had brought us together on a spring evening in Capri.
Our inhibitions had long since disappeared, driven away by good wine and the hunger of our senses.
Daniela and I started kissing while Luca unbuttoned the white satin shirt I was wearing, then I was left alone in my boxer shorts and I found myself lying on the bed, staring at the beautiful mulatta girl from the mirror hanging on the ceiling to get licked between my thighs.
I immediately obeyed, Daniela was completely shaved with fleshy lips and an imposing clitoris that smelled of lust.
I heard her moans becoming more brazen with each lick.
There was no need to say anything, her mouth enveloped my sex in a warm embrace of flesh and saliva, until I felt her throat strain to stimulate me with the contractions of her muscles, while her naked husband kissed her back naked.
Then there was a moment where her moods slipped over my face and I felt her pull away from my cock.
I felt her excitement when the fantasy of seeing her husband with a cock in his mouth became reality.
I felt Luca licking and sucking me, I remained indifferent, I knew it was the first time for him and I wanted to let him enjoy the perversion of that moment with the woman he loved without interfering.
The couple excited by the situation let themselves go without inhibitions, I looked for the man with my mouth while they were kissing on the bed, the penis was wide and proportioned, I slipped it into my mouth with extreme pleasure I tried to stimulate him working with my tongue under his big chapel.
We were experiencing new and pleasant situations for them, the two of them indulged in a wild intercourse with each other, while I was greedily licking their sexes from behind and they penetrated each other at an increasingly frenetic pace.
The taste of their moods was strong and sour on my tongue, but the excitement of what I was doing made it sound like honey.
After an endless moment of perverse pleasure Daniela invited me to put myself under her while Luca took her from behind.
We stretched her out in an obscene way, our cocks were rubbing against each other soaked in the moods of her beautiful black lily that now contained both of them.
Having two males in the body was a new and surprising sensation for Daniela, while the two dicks penetrated her, alternating like two pistons of flesh, she was literally on top of us exhausted by a very strong orgasm.
Luca and I immobilized her ankles which were moving like crazy in the grip of pleasure forcing the woman to orgasm immobilized as in a sort of intoxicating rape.
"Go fuck her."
Daniela turned around and swallowed her husband while I quickly changed my soaked condom, the woman's ebony buttocks were as hard as hot marble and I slid into her ass without any difficulty.
Penetrating her was as intoxicating as the gallop that led me to explode into her intestine after a few minutes.
Excited by the sight of the woman he loved fucked by another male Luca decided to take back what belonged to her, while I freed myself from the condom and let myself literally bidet from his wife's mouth.
The rhythm with which he fucked her this time was more decisive and passionate, almost angry.
Her face transfigured by pleasure foreshadowed what was about to happen.
"Come on, fill it up while I lick your balls!"
The disgorged and perverse statement was the drop that made the pot overflow, with his testicles caressed by my tongue Luca exploded between the thighs of the mulatto.
There was an instant in which only the breath of the three of us were breathed in by the pleasure.
"May I?"
Luca turned around with his dick soaked in cum and vaginal moods and literally shoved it down my throat.
I licked it until it still felt hard, then it was Daniela's lips and clit.
The amount of semen was impressive, the honey she had filled it with was pouring out copiously, making an obscene contrast to her dark skin.
We finished the evening in the Jacuzzi with laughter and champagne, the complicity of what we had done had turned our triangle into a splendid game where there were no more roles and jealousies but only the absolute search for pleasure beyond the genre and the color of the skin.

Poke Bella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back