yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

kikdirty

Administrator
Staff member
Now for us those few days sailing in the Egadi had become a rite of passage that was repeated every summer.
Cell phones and technology stopped being part of our life, to give way to absolute pleasure and relaxation.
Olympus was our guest, accomplice and host.
The old sailor had taught us to appreciate the pleasures of that paradise, spoiling us with his delicious Couscus and with days spent among breathtaking landscapes that were accessible only by sailing boat.

After a few rings I heard his hoarse voice with a strong Sicilian accent answering the phone.
"Hi ... what a pleasure, you are already here!
This time it won't be me in the boat, you'll find my nephew Rocco waiting for you...don't worry he's a good guy but he's struggling to find a job in the village so I'm leaving him the job to make him some money".
Then in a conspiratorial tone he almost whispered to me that word had spread in the village that his nephew was going with both boys and girls... and so no one in the village wanted to give him any more work.

When we arrived at the boat, I saw a light in my wife's eyes that I knew well.
The shirtless boy was busy finishing the preparations, his skin painted by the sun and saltiness highlighted a tonic and sensual musculature to which Marina did not seem to be indifferent.
A mutual sympathy was immediately born with that cheeky but gentle big boy.
His manners had immediately put us at ease.
After putting our things away in the cabin, Marina lay languidly in the sun, wearing only the thong of a cheeky lace costume, which disappeared amid the round splendor of her tanned buttocks.
With the trivial excuse of sunscreen, I began to massage her maliciously with the sole purpose of attracting the attention of the sailor, who was watching us while tinkering with the instruments on board.
"Here's an aperitif to help you enjoy this beautiful sea."
The boy showed up with two glasses of sparkling wine and a very white smile that was difficult to resist.
My fingers, meanwhile, had intentionally moved the thin thread that ran through my wife's buttocks, exposing her shaved sex and asshole.
We both fed on her green eyes, lost in a surprised look that she couldn't tear herself away from Marina's ass as she handed us glasses of sparkling wine.
Malice and excitement merged into an explosive combination that gave him a violent erection.
The beast that inflated the frayed jeans he was wearing didn't leave me indifferent either, almost instinctively I felt the desire to ask him to show me his penis, to run it with his mouth and share it with my wife.
"Listen, how about you keep massaging her while I enjoy the scene and this sizzling wine?"
It didn't seem real to Rocco, I saw him kneeling next to Marina and his strong, rough hands began to move on her tanned back.
"I don't think we need these anymore..."
With a listless gesture Marina's hand untied the bow that was holding up her thong.
By now they were no longer looking for doubts or shame, the boy's fingers gave her a massage that often turned into something more intimate and morbidly obscene.
"Rocco, I'm curious to know if you'd be so thorough with my man..."
A smile and an obscene hand gesture removed all doubt about it.
My costume slipped off as I lay down next to my wife, flaunting my almost fully erect cock.
Rocco's hand went straight to my penis, I tasted his fingers on my pole as he shamelessly ran away from me.
"Now turn around and let the massage continue using your dick."
The brazen obscenity of those words startled Marina who, without saying anything, simply lifted her ass like a beast in the heat.
"Wait, let me get your dick ready before you fuck her!"
My wife and I were both completely naked and lying there with the sea splashing down on us...

Mia Malkova

Renae Erica

Poke Bella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back