yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

kikdirty

Administrator
Staff member
After years of marriage, my wife's complicit gaze was still able to set my desires on fire and bend me to her every perverse whim.
As I heard her phone ring I already knew it was her friend Alessandra.
He was calling her to perfect the last details of the evening that was waiting for us.
She and my wife had met a couple of months ago in chat and an intriguing and spontaneous complicity was immediately born.
We would meet with that couple for the third time, but this time it would be different from the other two evenings spent in private.
At the beginning the "desire of forbidden" had slipped under our skin, born between a joke and a whisper, while our bodies were rubbing themselves more and more shameless and ready to receive every stimulus that the mind was ready to feed them.
Tonight it would have been just the four of us, and above all it wouldn't have been just Marina and Alessandra's saucy games to add pepper to the evening...
Seeing their men playing was a juicy novelty that excited them beyond all modesty, it was the new forbidden apple of two Eve dying to see their Adam sin like they had never done before.
Before getting ready to go out, Marina and I found ourselves on the bed licking each other, while with three fingers stuck between my buttocks she was anticipating the developments of the evening.
For me and the other one it was different, Beppe was at the absolute premiere, with a man.
Perhaps what drove him was more the pleasure of the "pork" than the desire to discover something that went beyond the role of "conductor" that he loved to hire when he saw another male screwing his beautiful wife.

The lukewarm semi-shade and full-bodied wine drunk at dinner that night drove away all modesty.
The two sinuous bodies of our wives were already rubbing against Beppe's muscular physique in an exciting contrast between the Mediterranean colours of our friends and the typically Nordic colours of my wife.
Ale's hand made its way languidly through my curls to direct me towards her male's groin, as if I were a sacrificial goat to be walked to the altar.
While my wife was obscenely offering herself on all fours on the bed, wearing only hold-ups, I took Beppe's turgid pole and, after having run him off with her mouth, put it between Marina's thighs, rubbing it on her moods.
He mounted it firmly, while his wife Alessandra kissed him greedily on the mouth.
I saw my woman's back shaken by his decisive lunges, while Alessandra with an accomplice look began to kiss me on the lips, and then down along my pecs to the penis which was now completely hard.
After a few moments dedicated to my cock I felt her slip behind me and I felt the wet caress of her tongue on my asshole.
"Love Beppe, it's so hard... now come in my arms and we'll kick your ass!"
I sank into my wife's soaked thighs like a knife through butter.
The pole of flesh and the awareness of what was about to happen had turned his pussy into a river of dense and fragrant honey.
I began to fuck her slowly, enjoying each thrust in that warm embrace of moods.
Behind me I felt Bebbe's fingers grab my hips.
Like a bull from which the pimp had been removed, Beppe was alone looking for his burning cock.
Aware that I was the cow he was looking for, I instinctively pushed out my ass...
After the initial pain, having that pole planted in my body had made my dick marble.
By now Beppe was dictating the rhythm, much faster than my wife was used to.
"Love... We're his two whores now..."
I rewarded the words of the woman I love with an obscene stream of cum, dumped directly into her bowels.
Then after a few shots I decided the big bull's balls stopped banging me on the buttocks and he, too, freed himself in a rale of pleasure, filling my back with thick hot nectar.
"Come on, Beppe. I've got something new to give you a taste."
Seeing him greedily lick my moods from my wife's pussy made me instantly recover my erection.
Now it was me who was craving ass, and Alessandra's was a delicious fruit that I had not yet tasted.
Her horny look entwined mine, stopped masturbating and after kissing me she turned around with her hands resting on the wall, ready to offer me the warm paradise that was between her bowels.

Mia Malkova

Renae Erica

Poke Bella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back