yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

kikdirty

Administrator
Staff member
Also this story, like others in my repertoire, was born from the stories that a69's friend told me, just to make me write and publish it up here.
I just put it in the third person, but with the camera on her head, to change the names (obviously) and to modify some details: I'm not a reporter, I'm an amateur writer, so I have to invent something too, I have to add my fantasy.

It all started with a trivial exchange of couple, with two guys I met on A69.
They both said they were a bit bisexual, but not much, they said.
They were willing to host: better, so Massimo and Margherita could call their grandmother, to take care of their children. He would sleep in the small room, so they could come back even late at night.

As is customary with hospitable friends, they had brought a bouquet of flowers for her, Miriam, and a bottle of prosecco for him, Alberto.

Nice house, nice hosts, nice presentation, immediately greeted affectionately.

They liked them, they complimented both of them, but more so Massimo, her husband, who is the least sexting of the four, is in his sixties, well worn, he doesn't show it, he turned sixty a couple of years ago.

These two, more or less close to fifty, just like her.

They undressed immediately and invited them to do the same:
- Come on, Margherita, show us what you look like, naked is better - Miriam told her.
So far, normal.

They had had some other experience at the Club Mediterranee and afterwards, with the same couples they had met there, and that was how it had been the other times.

Miriam had touched her tits, as usual, everybody likes her tits, because they are swollen, they're not goofy and they look good, even now.

Two reciprocated palpitations, a kiss on the mouth, with the tongue and everything, and she had closed her eyes, because Miriam was beautiful (and she still is, they met just a week ago): she is beautiful, very sensual, as well as flashy; she had closed her eyes, but when she opened them again Alberto was still touching Massimo.

Usually the males touch each other's dick, so it had happened the other times, maybe in some cases even a hint of blowjob, before giving up and dedicating himself to the females.

In that case no, Alberto was touching Massimo's ass, stroking his buttocks, kissing them, whispering nice things, like what a nice ass you have, how nice and firm it is, but how I like it, I can bite it slowly, how nice, you look like a model, what smooth skin ...

Miriam then stopped touching and caressing herself with Margherita, and she too started touching and kissing Massimo's buttocks, joking with her finger on the hole, licking.

Both Alberto and Miriam, both exalted for her husband's ass.

Yes, also other times, both males and females, had complimented Massimo, for his body and ass, but this later, when you had sex, maybe after a couple of orgasms, when the moment of calm and rest comes, when you speak sincerely, and say the things that come to mind, without ulterior motives, because you feel them, period and that's it.

But these two don't.
They were ecstatic, informed, for Massimo's ass.

Alberto was already dressed up, a nice dick, for God's sake she saw even bigger ones, but then who cares about the size: if it's not too small, if it's nice and tight, if it stays hard and if it doesn't come right away, it's fine; and Alberto's one looked like this.

Alberto had just looked at her, just a kiss in the mouth to her, just a touch to her tits when she had undressed, and then immediately dedicated himself to Massimo's ass.

And Massimo had got involved: on other occasions, at that point, he would have already dived into Miriam's arms and sometimes, after five minutes, he was already posing.

Usually he would immediately put the lady on his knees, doggy style, to fuck her holding her by her tits, or by her hair.

And instead, that time, with Alberto and Miriam, he put himself doggy style, with his legs slightly open, and those two touched him behind in comfort, caressing him, pinching him, kissing him, licking him.

Alberto had stuck his finger inside, and Massimo said nothing. In fact, he was getting hard.

Miriam had also stuck her finger inside him, it was two fingers Massimo had in his ass and he didn't complain, he didn't say anything, he just liked it.

Margherita took the initiative, lay down and put her head in her husband's arms and took it in his mouth, just so as not to do nothing, hoping for a sixty-nine.
Or Miriam's licker, since he was in the right position.

But no, Miriam was all up in Massimo's ass, too.

Even disgorged, if I had a dick I'd stick it up your ass, she said, you have a too nice ass, I like it too much, afterwards I'll fuck it with my strap-on.

Alberto put himself behind Massimo and, helped by Miriam who was climbing up and chasing saliva inside and wetting his dick to lubricate it, he started to fuck Massimo.

At first, maybe, he felt a little pain, but then that pig of a husband of hers started to like it, in fact he really liked to fuck him: he acted and talked like a slut.

She grabbed Alberto's thighs, to make him feel better, and cheered him on:
- More, inside more, fuck my ass, harder, come on, make me feel strong, give it all, come on.

And then:
- Yes, tell me that you like my ass, that I'm your bitch, tell me that I'll give you a hard-on, that I'll make you enjoy it; come on, tell me that you want to fuck me, tell me that you like me, give it to me, give it to me hard...

Marguerite was bewildered, to say the least.

They had gone there, she had insisted on exchanging with a couple of A69s, they had chosen together her and her husband the ones they liked best, he but also her, she was looking forward to a different licker, a non-contractual broom, a foreigner dick, maybe even a little anal sex, which never hurts.

What about it?
Instead, now, lying under Massimo, with his dick in her mouth, usually a big one, bigger than Alberto's, just to say, but now she was getting half soft, looking for an unlikely sixty-nine, instead she had to listen to her husband being a fag?

What about that bitch Miriam, then?
- Come on, cum up his ass, come on, I want to fuck him afterwards, with my strap-on, fuck him, come on, cum in him, come on, I feel like it.

I'm just saying, not that she particularly liked it, but if the two guys were fucking each other, wasn't it more right for Miriam to fuck Margherita's pussy with that artificial dick in her hand? Wasn't it?

No, she was also crazy in love with Massimo's ass.

After a while, intrigued by the scene, the voices, the words, the enjoyment of those three, she got up, so Massimo had already come on her, with a soft cock, and she began to touch her ass, to help Alberto, to incite him, to smooth her husband's ass.

When Alberto, maybe for a blow too hard came out of his ass, she intervened, if Miriam hadn't already done it, and she would restart it and point it straight, with the right direction to get him in.

And she found out it was exciting, she liked it too.

A new discovery. Better than watching Massimo fuck someone else. No comparison at all.
That was exciting.
The newest experience of all the transgressions she had with her husband. So of your life.

They changed positions, Massimo lying on his back, legs high, wide, not even a woman in front of the gynaecologist.

They turned his ass as much as possible, so that the hole was in the right direction and Alberto would stick it in the front.

Here it was better, she could also kiss Massimo in the mouth, she could, dear thanks, put a tit in his mouth, to make him kiss her, Miriam also intervened more, on the nipples of the two males, but also on the free one of Margherita, who maybe reciprocated; in short, in that position they participated more.

But the star, the real star of that evening, that evening, was Massimo, Massimo's ass.

Not even when I finally cum in his ass, not even then did Alberto take an interest in her.

He helped Miriam to put the strap-on, lacing it behind her, he helped her to direct it properly into Massimo's hole, still dirty with his cum, and he helped his wife to fuck Massimo, who was now a sheep.

However, Massimo didn't like the artificial dick fuck, maybe it hurt him, but he himself begged Miriam to stop.

He preferred Alberto's dick.

And he took care, with his hand and then with his mouth, to put it back on its feet.
Alberto wanted to fuck him again too. So they started again.

They found her and Miriam, still with her strap-on, watching, touching, cheering on their husbands.

Margherita wanted to try Miriam's prosthesis.

And she came too, but more for the excitement of the scene she was seeing than for that thing that was drilling her.

Her doubts came later, on their way home, in silence...

She didn't talk to her husband about it: maybe that's the way it happened this time, these things can happen, away. Let's not worry about it.

What if it hadn't been an isolated incident?

Well, if Massimo really liked that kind of sex, she didn't have to go with him: she just had to go to a gay sauna and she would have found as many cocks as she wanted. And also on a69.

She too: among those who answered her on a69, there were at least twenty who proposed themselves as a couple and as singles: she could experience them all, and choose the best ones, if she really wanted to.

Of course, to see her husband asking for more cock, more inside, stronger, had been intriguing, a different kind of life, as well as a thousand blows in his ass.

And what was she supposed to do now?

Accept another invitation from Alberto and Miriam?
They'd even booked for the following Saturday.

Or did she pretend nothing happened and propose another date with another couple?

Or wait for Massimo to say something?

OnlyFWB

Poke Bella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back