yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

kikdirty

Administrator
Staff member
Fantasies ...
The other day, around lunchtime, I was sitting on the bench on the promenade of Scerne di Pineto in relaxation, eating something and sipping some water. It's hot, it's late May and it's a beautiful day, sunny but with a pleasant breeze blowing from the sea.

We are in phase 2 (and a half) of Covid, and everyone turns with masks, perhaps for this reason I am a little more relaxed, and I can stand as if nothing was sitting on a bench during the day: hiding behind a mask I can partly hide my true nature of trav. Or so I think.

Instead it didn't take you long to recognize me. I am dressed in a white tshirt with a feminine pattern, a tight jeans, glasses and a hat. I have a leather-colored backpack with me. In short, a very normal clothing, if it were not that those clothes do a little strange on a person who has a I don't know what masculine.

Walking, you are getting closer and closer to me: you have been eyeing me for a while and you have had time to observe me. You realize almost immediately that it is me because I wear pantyhose under my jeans: they are natural in color, but you can easily identify them because the ankles are uncovered, indeed to be a little more comfortable I also took off my shoes. I realized you were late and I didn't have time to put my feet back in the shoes, being able to put on only the toes so as not to show that the ones I wear are women's socks.
But those tights shine in the sun and can be seen from meters away: and to think that I naively wear natural ones thinking that they are difficult to notice, instead you immediately understood that I was wearing them.

But you were on that promenade just for me! Yesterday you read this post, and you came here hoping to meet me. You have been courting me for a long time and following me on various social networks, from Facebook to "Ads 69", to "xHamster". From my profiles you know that I am shy, even too much, but you have not lost heart: you prepared yourself with lots of patience, depilated, and clean smells because you know that I am very uncompromising. And then you love my tastes, soft games as I write on my profile, and being selective. You thought you couldn't miss such an opportunity. It happened another couple of times, to come to a place where I said I would go, with the desire to meet me, but once I didn't come, another time you came too late. You really hope that this is the right opportunity, also because the heat and spring have awakened certain wishes.

You're practically two meters away: "it's finally there! It's her!". What to do? Continue pretending nothing or stop? A decision to be made in two seconds. Infiniti.
You decide to jump. You sit next to me, almost ignoring me. There are other people who are coming, and you wait those two or three minutes. Every now and then you turn around and look at me: I pretend nothing happens, but you realize that I am very agitated and my heart beats a thousand.

Then even those passersby go away and you are finally left alone, next to me. Those minutes were very long for you too, and you did nothing but fantasize about yourself with me, so much so that it became turgid and hard. Here with a little shyness you ask me "hello Angela, can I show you something?".

What will he answer: if he says "no thank you" you will politely leave (maybe you are not my type), but you will still be satisfied for having met the being of your many imaginations, otherwise if he does not respond in the grip of that obvious embarrassment or she will say "okay" will mean that she likes me ...

In that case you will unbutton your pants showing me what's inside, then you will take my hand and gently place it on your member, still covered with briefs. Then, slowly, you will move my hand on it, pressing it energetically so that you can feel how much already be hard and thick.

I have not reacted, I am petrified by your initiative and honestly I don't know what to do. I am like a doll at your mercy, I practically have no life, I have no soul. It is my first meeting, the first time I place my hand on a penis and I don't know what to do. I have done it many times on mine but on another's not. And it all seems so different, so embarrassing.

I would like to run away but I am excited to die for, under my member I also feel enormous, almost bursting as the situation is evolving: I had imagined it just like that, but one thing is to dream an account is to live things. I think I should react , do something. But what? I'm really panicking. It's an overwhelming situation for me and my heart beats wildly, I don't understand anything anymore, my head is spinning.

Surprised by my rigidity, and in excitement, with the other hand you caress my legs and maybe sliding on my ankles to make me feel your fingers that touch the tights.

Those caresses is as if they awaken me ... "Angela take back what you do
, you have to react! You don't like it then get up and go away! "..." But noooo !! I love it! I am completely confused because too much excitement has clouded my mind "... I am really holding a penis in my hand, a real penis! Not mine but of another person! My God what a mess ... what a mess that a mess. .. but I love it !! "

So, gently, I become aware of what is going on, and I start to tighten that penis for real, alone and without your help.

Feeling a penis from a female perspective it seems so different to me, it seems enormous, it is as if it were moving by itself, with its pulsations, animated by its own life.
My hand slowly moves over your member, while you take a deep breath, I look at you and you have closed your eyes, ... you are starting to relax.

Loosen your hand on mine, while the one on my legs slowly goes up under the shirt. When you put it on I felt a moment's hesitation: you realized that I am completely shaved, smooth and with silky skin because of that cream with argan oil. Then you went up, another hesitation! You didn't think I was wearing a bra ... but I always wear it, so maybe by surprise you started to go down again with your hand on my body.

But this time I stopped you: I want you to caress my nipples, through the black tulle bra I wear. I have very sensitive nipples and I love to touch them when I am alone and that others play with them gently.

Now that we have broken the ice I have become more confident, I am relaxing and letting go.

"Angela let's get out of here", but now I can't stop anymore.
Instead of answering you, my hand on your penis goes up to the edge of the briefs and, very slowly, enters inside taking your penis between my fingers.
A shiver from Mistress pervades me for a moment: I slowly squeeze it tightly, perhaps too much, and you have a groan of pain mixed with pleasure. Yes, you like to abandon yourself to my caresses.
I begin to move my hand with your penis in my hand, very slowly and gently but squeezing it vigorously. You start panting, and under the mask that you wear too you almost breathe with difficulty.
It is exciting for me to see a man who feels pleasure, I like him and I keep going slowly.

Fortunately, nobody is around at this hour. If someone comes we should stop everything ...

You have now stopped touching my nipples, you are completely my slave and I your Lady who leads the game. I never thought of such a thing! I'm so shy! But when I'm trav, my dual personality that takes over amazes me. I have yet to learn to live with it, and maybe I only know about 20% of it. Every time it surprises me!

You are my succubus, relaxed on the bench, while with one hand you hold on to me grabbing the inside of my thigh, while gently masturbating you.
Your penis is completely wet from your "precum" that I feel all over my hand. My delicacy and my vigor, my slow and constant movement make you hold your hand on my thigh ... I am totally excited. Taken from the hand job that I am doing for the first time in my life to someone, just you, and I am doing it with such dedication and commitment. I continue like this, slowly and delicately, the wind caresses us, slowly and delicately, you are enjoying my hand, that I vigorously hold your cock!

I feel the breeze that caresses my tights, but also the bra because when you stopped touching me you left the shirt up. So I settle down for a moment. Right at that moment, perhaps because at the same time I loosened my grip on, I feel your penis jerk, as if it were swelling slightly and briefly.

You have a mixed groan of pleasure and pain again, and you withdraw for a moment.

"My God is coming! The time has come!" I've always dreamed of seeing another ejaculate penis, but the situation in a public place does not allow it. So I do to retract my hand and remove it from that situation that will become very hot in a few seconds, but the stickiness slows me down. You realize my intentions and block my hand with yours.

"Go on !! ..." you tell me in a low prey to orgasm, "please go on!" My head is spinning with emotion, with your hand that stops me I can't move, and besides Mistress who is in me wants to see him come and pant with pleasure because of me. "Come on, now I can't hold back". But in reality Angela doesn't want to back down, on the contrary! so 'takes the penis more and more swollen and continues to massage it, intensely, I open and close it, open and close it ... while your pea becomes hot I open it and close it ... "mmmm ..." a first moan ... "mmmmmmm ... yes come on !!" one longer ... you become rigid while I continue I open and close it "ah .... oohh ... Aaaaaa !! Mm ... mmmmm .... !!!" in an instant my hand fills with yours
white liquid, flooding your briefs and I think also the pants. Slow down ... and you let yourself go too. I'm conitnuaggio to massage you, slowly, until you tell me to leave it.

My hand is full of your sperm and when I see it it's completely soup.

You would like to ask me if I am thirsty, you would like to see me drink it, swallow it. But then 'remember my shyness and what I write on my profile, preferring to avoid being annoyed ruining that moment of pleasure, in fact I free myself by throwing it behind the bench, then cleaning myself with paper tissues. and putting me back a little. Even if you try to clean yourself up as much as possible, but for you it is more difficult because your sperm has made a showy stain on your trousers .. "it will be a problem to go back to the car in these conditions" you think. .. "but oh well as I enjoyed who cares! I will go to the beach so nobody will see me".

Just in time to finish that in the distance we notice a lady walking the dog. It was nice, but it's over and it's time to go back to our things.

"Hi Angela, I am happy to have met you, thank you for this moment ... you are beautiful and I hope to meet you again" !!

"OK Bye!" that's all I can say ... yes, because when the games are over I close myself in a hedgehog ...
Instead, dear friend whose name I don't know, thank you too: you made me feel pleasures never felt before, and above all you made me be female as I would like.

I understand that I like it, I understand that I love it.
Who knows ... now that I too have given pleasure to a man, next time it will be easier to say "hello"!

Join 100% Free - Webcams/Chat

Poke Bella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back