yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

kikdirty

Administrator
Staff member
I look inside Benetton's little red trolley, there are costumes and a change for dinner, that's all we need. As I'm about to close it, Anna calls me.
-Forget this.
She hands me a bag, inside there are a couple of toys and lubricant. I smile and put it in the suitcase, I close it and take it to the entrance. For our anniversary I gave her a night at Ferretti Beach, a 4-star hotel in Rimini. I booked the panoramic room, with Jacuzzi bathtub for four people and view of the Adriatic Sea. I added the dinner and the entrance to the spa, considering the period there shouldn't be many people.
Anna is beautiful, I affero her buttocks before she puts on her coat. I tighten them while I whisper in her ear how much I like it, she bends her head back and closes her eyes. I kiss her on the neck, suddenly she turns around and leans against the wall. With my fingers I move the tufts of hair from her face, push myself against her body and kiss her. It excites me to feel her breasts against my chest, in my pants the bird starts pointing upwards. Anna holds me against her, our tongues intertwine, our piercings collide.
I peel off and I look at her, she's got that piggy look I love.

The hotel is very well looked after, the staff is particularly kind. There are not many people around, the tables set in the restaurant seem to be few. The registration is fast, we take the elevator up to the fourth floor. The room is spacious, the view is wonderful. The sea in winter has an incredible charm, unlike summer life flows slowly. Anna calls me from the terrace, I reach her and I see the Jacuzzi. We remove the heavy cover, the water is clear and warm. I ask her if she wants to take a bath right away, she answers that she prefers to take a tour of the spa first. We go back to the room to put on our bathing suit, as soon as she is naked I can't resist the temptation. I swoop over her and slam her on the bed, my face sinking into her breasts. I hear her laughing, her hands rubbing my hair. She has marble nipples, I pacify them as if they were Zigulì.

Wearing the costume we put on the hotel robe, close the door and go down to the ground floor. The spa stays right behind the lobby, when we enter a wave of hot air overwhelms us. We walk along a small corridor, to our right a huge window shows the Jacuzzi pool. There are two elderly gentlemen inside, staring at us as we pass. Once we turn right we are in the central area, there are several clothes hangers and soft seats. On the right is the entrance to the pool and the sauna, on the left is the foggy door of the Turkish bath. There are no bathrobes hanging, other than those of the two gentlemen. In front of us the emotional shower, I ask Anna where she wants to start.
-We have a herbal tea, so we get into the right mood, then shower.
While she sits down I fill two cups, I take a handful of almonds and sit with her. I drink and close my eyes, I feel the heat entering my soul.

Anna gets up and hangs up her bathrobe, I watch her shapes disappear behind the shower wall. She's wearing a blue costume with a floral pattern, strictly two-piece. I follow her, she looks beautiful in the light of the shower. I surround her with my arms, I can feel her getting small against my chest.
Suddenly the sound of the hydro pumps stops, the door opens and the two old people come out. They greet us and get dressed, soon we are alone. The shower turns off, Anna takes me by the hand and guides me to the Turkish bath. Once inside we sit down, she opens her legs and leans against the backrest. With my fingers I move my costume, I find a very wet situation. I bend down and start licking her clitoris, before she can start enjoying it we hear voices in the central area. I stop and sit down, a shadow passes in front of the door.
-What do you say, we take advantage of the free pool? -Mm-hmm.
It's a male voice asking the question, the female voice answering yes. I look at Anna, smiling, she whispers to me that it could be interesting. After a few seconds the pool pumps start again, I bend again between my partner's legs before the heat becomes excessive.

After ten minutes we decide to go out, Anna says that now we are expecting twelve minutes of sauna. The central room is still empty, through the opaque door of the pool we see the silhouettes of the couple. We sit on the wooden staves of the sauna, both on the lower floor. We remain composed, there is no longer the blanket of steam to protect us.
-I can't wait to be on the terrace, in the tub, naked.
What a little pig my Anna, I come closer to kiss her, so I sit upstairs. The door to the pool opens, a man comes out and heads for the shower. After a few seconds under the water he takes his bathrobe and dries himself, opens the glass door and enters the sauna.
-Hello.
We greet him, he places a towel on the staves and sits down in front of Anna. I take advantage of the first seconds of silence to watch him, he seems to be about sixty years old. He is not very attractive in physique, but he has a strong and magnetic look. He is bald and has a long white beard, his voice is very deep.
-I'm Vittorio, very pleased to meet you.
-Anna, this is Michele, my partner, nice to meet you. -How do you do?
-I think I hear a local accent. Are you from the area?
-Yes, we're from Rimini. We had a day dedicated to vice, it's our anniversary.
I look at Anna while she's talking, she's kidnapped by Vittorio, I can hear her clitoris throbbing. Even he has eyes only for her, I keep watching them from above.
-Good luck then! Which room are you in?
-Panoramica, do you know it?
-I know her, and please call me by your first name. -Me?
-Ok Vittorio. Are you here with your wife?
-Yes, Barbara's in the pool right now.
-Where are you guys from?
-I come from Rovigo, to be precise. We often come here to Ferretti.
-How come? -Why?
-I know the owner well, so he always gives me a great price. -Mm-hmm. It's very nice here, especially when there's no one like today.
Vittorio turns around and looks at me.
-And you Michele, don't you say anything?
-I saw that there was a nice feeling, I didn't want to intrude. -I didn't want to intrude.
I mean smiling.
-My dear, very often it is by getting in the way that one finds pleasure. -My dear.
I'm impressed by your words, elegant and not at all vulgar.
-You're right, Vittorio, can I ask you how old you are? -Mm-hm.
-Of course you can. -I'm 52. What about you?
-36, Anna 35.
-Well boys, you wear them very well. -Mm-hmm. I thought you were my children's age.
-How old are they? -Mm-hm.
-Giulia is 28, Matteo is 30. -Matthew is 30.
-Sorry Vittorio, but our time is up here, let's go to the pool. See you later.
Just at that moment Vittorio's wife enters the sauna, Anna gets up and shakes his hand. Barbara has long blonde hair, slightly wavy. Her face shows a little touch-up, she looks younger than she really is. The body is thin and toned, a sign of daily commitment.

The water in the pool is at 36 degrees, it's enchanting. While Anna is relaxing under the waterfall, I go around and turn on all the jets, so I choose the best place and stop. When my companion reaches me I ask her what she thinks of Vittorio, she tells me that he has his charm, even if he is not particularly handsome. She asks me what I think of Barbara, I answer that she is really a beautiful lady, I add that in my opinion she has few inhibitions in bed. Talking about it turns me on, in the costume my dick quickly becomes hard. I take Anna's hand and put it between my legs, she smiles and starts sawing me off. I put my head on the tiles and close my eyes, I enjoy thinking about what could happen.
After a few minutes Barbara and Vittorio come out of the sauna and join us in the pool, it's still just us in the spa. While Vittorio and Anna are chatting, I talk to Barbara.
-So Michele, my husband told me that you're from Rimini. Aren't you married?
-No, but it's as if we were. -Mm-hm. We've been together for 13 years, we've been living together almost immediately.
-Children? -Mm-hm.
-I'm not planning on it at the moment. -We'll see in the future.
-What do you do for a living?
-I'm a tiler, I own my own business.
-So you work on construction sites, who knows how many interesting stories.
I look towards Anna, keep talking to Vittorio, the noise of the jets covers the words. I lean towards Barbara and lower my voice.
-Very interesting.
He stares at me, opens his lips and puts his hand on my leg.
-I'd like to hear them, but I guess Anna doesn't know them. -I don't.
-In fact, she doesn't.
-And tell me, are you just sneaking around? -Yes, I am.
-No, I also like to share.
Barbara's hazel eyes go inside me, her hand runs down my groin. I look behind her, Anna is talking to Vittorio in his ear, she stares at me with a knowing look. My cock is throbbing with desire, I go back to look at Barbara while her fingers look for my chapel through the synthetic fabric.
-And what would you do with me?
-I'd share you with Anna. -You seem to have energy for both of us.
She smiles and caresses my hard cock underneath my costume, then she turns to my partner and takes my hand. Together they swim on the seat in front of ours, then they twist and start kissing. I look at Vittorio, he looks smug, Barbara touches and squeezes Anna's breasts. They pull away and come back to us, at that moment behind us we see the two old men enter the spa. I see the birthmark in my partner's eyes, I take the initiative.
-What do you say you come and try the tub on the terrace with us? -Mm-hmm. It's a little chilly outside, but the water's nice and warm.
-Well, Michele, Barbara and I would love to spend a moment in the room and join you.

I open the door of the room, I don't keep my dick in my costume for the excitement anymore. I take Anna by the hips, I kiss her and touch her everywhere. I ask her what she talked about with Vittorio.
-He told me that I'm very beautiful, and that he would like to watch us have sex.
-You and me?
-Three, with Barbara.
-But he doesn't participate?
-He's just interested in watching.
I tell Anna what that slutty Barbara told me, I tell her that I'm so horny for her confident look. They knock on the door, Anna bites her lips. I open and let our guests in, Vittorio is holding a bottle of wine.
-I brought a bottle of my wine. -It's a 2016 Soave. I'll call room service and have them bring four glasses.
While he picks up the phone Barbara comes towards me and opens the robe, underneath is completely naked. I look at her small breasts, her nipples are big and hard. I bend over and lick them, the woman smiles at the ceiling. I grab her by the buttocks and kiss her, out of the corner of my eye I see Anna staring at me excited. Barbara's hands explore my back, her husband puts the phone down and opens the wine.
-Better let it breathe before you serve it. -Mm-hmm.
As soon as I hear a knock at the door I detach myself from the woman, I turn and open. The waiter hands me the tray with the glasses, Vittorio gives him a tip and greets him.
With the goblets in the wind we toast our anniversary, Anna says she is happy to have two such special guests, Barbara demands to dive into the tub.

I go out first and turn on the whirlpool, the others follow me with glasses. Barbara drops her bathrobe on the floor and slips into the tub, Anna does the same. Once inside she takes off her bathing suit and puts it on the edge, without wasting time they start kissing. I undress too, the bird points straight at the tub.
-Is it a problem if I don't want to take my costume off? -No.
-Of course not, Vittorio.
We reach our women, diving is really nice. I take the glass and enjoy the show, with my free hand I massage the member.
-Did Anna tell you what we talked about? -Mm-hmm.
-Yes Vittorio, that's fine with me. -Mm-hm. I find your wife really exciting, I like the idea of sharing her with Anna.
-I'm glad you're OK with it, you're very handsome too, I like looking at you. -I like looking at you.
I put the glass down and pat him on the shoulder, then I reach out to the girls. They spread out and let me get in the way, I stretch my arms to make them mine. Anna kisses me on the neck, Barbara licks my ear and massages my cock. I like being the center of attention, I take Barbara behind the back of my neck and kiss her. She has soft and warm lips, as soon as she feels my piercing she opens her eyes. She mounts me, I have her breasts in front of my eyes as she rubs herself on me. I take the invitation and swoop over it, playing with the steel ball around her swollen nipples. Out of the corner of my eye I see Anna looking at us, her hands frantically touching her breasts.
-Bravo Michele, make my Barbara enjoy herself. -Mm-hmm.
I lift the woman of weight, thanks to the water I can do it very easily. I support her on the edge of the pool and I open her legs, with my fingers I spread my lips and stimulate the clitoris with my tongue. Barbara enjoys it noisily, Anna's finger plays around my hole. With my hands I feel Barbara's body cool down, with the same energy I used before I take her and throw her in the water. The splashes end up everywhere, we have a big laugh. I go back to sit next to Vittorio, I take the glass again and we start chatting again, the women start touching each other again.

Out of the bathtub we put on our bathrobes right away, the temperature change is remarkable. We run inside, I left the air conditioner shot at 25 degrees, the heat envelops us. Barbara undresses and lies on the bed with her legs open, Anna throws herself on her pussy with her lips. Vittorio places two chairs at the foot of the bed.
-Do you feel like letting them start, Michele? -Mm-hmm.
-Willingly, let me get something. -Mm-hmm.
I open the closet and take the bag of toys out of the trolley, I take the double strapon and throw it on the mattress. Barbara turns her head and smiles, grabs it and starts licking it. I put the lubricant on the bedside table and sit next to Vittorio, still wearing the bathrobe. Looking at Anna's head between Barbara's thighs is a unique sight, I take my cock in my hand and massage it up to her testicles.
-Your partner knows how to move well between a woman's legs.
I watch it without talking.
-Barbara's completely passive, she likes to get banged in all positions. -Mm-hmm.
She talks to me without looking at me.
-I feel you want to grow up. -I'm asking you not to touch yourself and let me guide you.
I put my arms along my hips.
-Now concentrate on the bed. -That's where the show is.
I stare at him for a few more seconds, look at the two women as if he was looking for the perfect shot.

Anna's fleshy ass points straight at me, moves sensually as if to call me. Barbara still licks the two silicone phalluses, twists her back for pleasure. Vittorio tells his wife to pass me the strapon, then he turns around and asks me to put it to my partner. I take it and I get down on my knees on the bed, right behind Anna who, in the meantime, keeps licking Barbara's clitoris. I push the hole with my fingers, it's completely wet. I stick one of the phalluses in Anna's pussy, I don't make any effort. I invite her to raise her pelvis, turn the laces and tighten them. I look at Vittorio, he gives me a nod of approval, I go back to sit next to him.

Anna gets up and pulls up Barbara's legs, with her free hand she guides her cock inside the lady's cunt.
-Now you show me how you fuck my wife. -Now you show me how you fuck my wife.
I can't wait for it to be my turn.
Barbara stretches out her arms and pulls the sheet, Anna fucks her right away with a good rhythm. Seeing my partner in that position is too exciting to resist, I take my dick in my hand and start sawing off again. Vittorio turns and looks at me full of understanding.
-Give my wife something to suck on. -Mm-hmm.
I smile and get up, I go and get down on my knees next to Barbara's face. I watch her as she stretches out to take it in her mouth, as soon as I feel the warm embrace of her lips I turn towards Anna. She is beautiful in all her eagerness, staring at me smugly for the power she has. She opens Barbara's legs and bends towards me, with her hand she takes me behind the back of her neck and pulls me towards her. We kiss, it's like an explosion. I reach out and squeeze her breasts, I know how she likes it. I bend over and kiss her nipples, bite them and lick them.
Meanwhile Barbara shows all her experience with the tongue, few times my cock has been treated so well. It moves lightly around the fillet, the salivation is as abundant as I like.
-Come on Michele, you have to put this on.
Vittorio calls me to himself, with his hand waving a condom.

On the bed Anna has turned Barbara, while I'm wearing the condom he slams her like a sheep. I sit a bit on the edge of the mattress, they are so beautiful that it's a shame to interrupt them. When my partner comes out of the lady's pussy, I slip under Barbara's body. She smiles at me and kisses me, my hand guiding my cock inside her. She comes in in an instant, it's hot and wet inside. I grab her on my hips, she has very soft skin. She gets up and starts to ride me, with her arms she makes force on my chest, she doesn't seem to need me to tell her the rhythm. It's very nice to look at her, she has the look of a happy little girl. Out of the corner of my eye I see Anna kneeling next to Vittorio, he speaks to her pointing towards the bed. I come back with the attention on Barbara, I pull her towards me and I suck her nipples. She likes it and tells me, with her hand pressing her head against my breasts.

Barbara stops, she needs a second to say no. I don't get out of her, I get up and kiss her all over my chest. Anna takes the lubricant, gets her cock wet and gets behind Barbara. I tighten my legs to make it easier for her, with my fingers still wet, she lubricates the lady's ass. I lie down, Barbara on top of me, Anna moves forward and slowly enters the free hole. I feel the silicone cock crawling against mine, slowly we seek synchronicity. Vittorio tells us not to be afraid, Barbara enjoys and asks for more. We find the rhythm, for a few minutes we move as one. I keep the lady on my buttocks, my partner's hands are above mine.
I'm in ecstasy.
I scream that I'm coming, as always the last shots are the most beautiful, the deepest. Anna and Barbara collapse on top of me, I kiss one after the other. My partner comes out and takes off the strapon, meanwhile the lady slips by my side and puts her head on my chest. Anna gets on the opposite side, kisses me and reaches Barbara on my chest. I look at Vittorio, he has the look of someone who has enjoyed

Poke Bella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back