Check out our New Site: "www.sex-cams.io" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

snapchat nudes

Administrator
Staff member
As every Tuesday Sonia arrived at 6:30 p.m., I was looking forward to the end of my working day, now there was an affinity from the sexual point that satisfied both of us, the only thing that was wrong was the fact that at 8:30 p.m. she was leaving and I had a desire to be with her all night.
Instead Simona hadn't come on Thursdays to spend the night at my place for a fortnight, having never asked for the mobile phone number, ideas of the guy who had got tired of me had crossed my mind, or I had been just a couple of months' adventure, anyway by now I had promised myself that I wouldn't think about it anymore, when they rang the door and I found her in front of me with a radiant smile and she hugged and kissed me with passion, I looked at the clock and told him why it was so early 6 pm: 00, she answers me telling me to get ready and that she wants to take a walk first.
We move to a nearby town and we walk along the course we update ourselves on our daily lives, when I stop her and kiss her in return with equal passion, now I look at her and tell her that I'm fucking a colleague who is married, who is different with her and that I want both her and the other.
She moves away from me a little bit, she looks at me tilting her head and prepares to make a grimace, I'm motionless in front of her I don't know how she will react but I've always been sincere in my life I feel my blood flowing fast in my veins I'm waiting.
I see a tear flowing on her face, she comes closer and hugs me very strongly and kisses me with more passion than before, after a while looking at me she tells me that she was not my woman and she couldn't be jealous of the other one, moreover for her it was clear from the first time that she was like that, after all she was with a man who had been married for three years but who hadn't been well for a while because he told her that he loved her very much and that he was separating from his wife, but when his wife called he ran to her like a little dog, so the last fortnight she gave him the ultimatum and he had reacted like a raving lunatic believing that she had fallen in love with someone else, however to date he had not given her an answer and it happened to be a Thursday as it was our first night of passion when he left her that night to run to his wife, so she came to me, and now seeing that I had been honest with her and honest she appreciated me as a man even more, while for the other feelings were changing.
I don't want to stay there anymore, I take her hand and I almost drag her towards the car and I can't resist anymore and when she is laughing with taste in the car she tells me why, I tell her that I want to lick her pussy and maybe I will before I get home, she caresses me and tells me to hurry up and start the car.
I'm about to get home when an SUV cuts the road bumping into my car, I get out as the other driver does a man about 50/55 years old, as big as a mountain, I hear her screaming something from inside the car, I turn towards her and I see her shaking like an obsessed woman trying to unbuckle her belt, now I turn towards the other one who comes a punch straight to the jaw, I stagger trying to recover to reciprocate when Simona gets in our midst with her hands resting on our chests, she tells me to get in the car and stay calm, she turns to him with a disturbance that I didn't think she could have and kicks the other one in the balls, now she gets in the car and tells me to go home.
We are at home the other one hasn't followed us, my jaw hurts like hell and my nerves are at maximum, she cuddles me and kisses me everywhere she cries and swears at the other one, now I am calmer I take her chin I look her in the eyes and tell her if she explains why she was involved in what had happened, she cries and tells me that he is her lover and she doesn't know why she found us she was very careful about that.
I speak badly because of the ice bag and because of the very sharp pain I tell her that we will come back to talk about this situation and that I have to find a solution because next time she won't take me by surprise.
I was at home until Tuesday, I sent a message to Sonia that we couldn't see each other because I was sick, she sends a storm of messages until she threatens me if I don't tell her why I didn't go to work and why I didn't want to see her, I don't answer messages anymore and I fall asleep tired and exhausted.
The doorbell rings so much that I wake up and I go towards the door but now I look through the eyelet and it's Sonia who has practically stuck to the doorbell to make my neighbors complain that I see for the first time, Sonia is pissed off a bundle of nerves, but when she sees my jaw calms down and asks me what had happened, so sitting in the kitchen I tell her everything, I realize that while I was telling about the SUV and the big man who was driving it made a strange face and when I told her about the kick in the balls she made a strange smile.
Now Sonia has become a cat in heat, she cuddles me, kisses me, caresses me, and let's say that she fucks me with a raging passion, it's eight o'clock and she's stroking my chest up to my balls and she's pensive, I point out to her that it's time, that she has to come back, but looking at me she tells me that she will stay with me tonight.
The next day we go to work normally, I see her anxious to come home during the day she told almost all her colleagues she has something to fix once and for all, I smile thinking about what it could be and my jaw hurts a bit.
It's Thursday I'm at home and I don't think Simona is coming, however, I'm anxious and to calm down I watch a comic movie, and instead the doorbell rings and opening the door there's Simona who hugs me strongly and takes me inside kissing me everywhere undressing me and lying on the bed, I'm delighted with so much enthusiasm I like it so much, now she's straddling me and tells me that the asshole fixed her well and in her condition, that if she tries to put her hands on me she knows what's waiting for her, laughing makes me get out of bed and we go to the shower where the cuddling continues.
I am calm now that weeks have passed and everything seems to be back to normal both on Tuesdays and Thursdays, only now the two of them seem different from all points of view, I like it and I don't want to ruin my life.
Sonia now stays with me every Tuesday for my joy. When she wakes up in the morning she is wonderful and she doesn't mind, but this morning I woke up with a thought and I asked her why she could stay over, she looks at me with a radiant smile tells me that she was expecting it before I asked her and before I started she makes me promise that I will have to do something she will ask me, I accepted and she starts telling me that when I told her about the suv it occurred to her that her husband had one and that he had come back one night bruised, then when she told him about the kick to the balls her husband for a week could not move for the pain down there, due to a blow received at the usual soccer game on Thursday, so drawing conclusions she realized that my trumpet friend was her husband's lover, so she confronted her husband and told him that it was the last time he cheated on her and that they had to divorce so he could be with his girlfriend, but he said that he loved her that the other one was nothing and that he didn't want to divorce or separate, at this point I told him that I cheated on her too and that her lover was none other than I was the one who was fucking her lover.
I was shocked, the only two words I said to her were, but how did he react?
Now he laughs with gusto and tells me that he was speechless and humiliated and he remained without words for days, stressed out by drugs, now he comes back serious, he stares me in the eyes and asks me for the lien, I'm curious what Sonia could want from me, smiling I told him what he wanted, he leans towards me and tells me that he wants to meet Simona so at a dinner in a neutral place, I open my eyes and tell her no that Simona did not deserve any more trouble than I would have done this thing.
Sonia stands up and takes me to the shower and tells me where Simona works, her mobile phone number and where she lives, so contacting her is not a problem, I am amazed and intrigued why I have to be the one to meet her, she now takes my dick and washes it carefully and says that I am the man who will split as long as I want her husband has accepted that his wife is banging the man who is banging his mistress and wants to talk to Simona because she found out that her husband has him by the balls but that she doesn't care about that or just that she wants to EXCHANGE ANYTHING EVERY DAY IN WHICH COMES FROM ME, because sometimes he has a desire to make love to me that autoeroticism and his dildo are no longer enough for him.
The meeting was all going well, I feel good that I decided to move here, it all started on a rainy Thursday.

NAKED ONLINE? CLICK HERE!

LIVE SEX FREE SEX CAMS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back