yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

kikdirty

Administrator
Staff member
Anna looks very beautiful tonight, the freshly styled hair gives brightness to her face. An elegant outfit gives her a sophisticated look, the makeup is light. I kiss her on the cheek as she finishes setting the table, we have guests tonight. Filippo and Roberta are from Rimini like us, but we met them last month in Prague on holiday. At the foot of the astronomical clock I asked them for information, Filippo immediately recognized my s romagnola. After explaining that they knew as much as we did, they offered us a beer, and from there we started talking. On Czech soil we spent three days together, last week Anna said she wanted to invite them to dinner.

The bell rings, when I open the door Filippo shakes my hand and hugs me, he smells good. I reach out to Roberta to give her three kisses on the cheek, she is prettier than I remembered. She takes off her jacket and hands it to me, a beautiful cream-colored dress enhances the generous curves. The black hair is shorter than last time, the fringe gives her a certain sensuality.
Anna brings a small aperitif on the coffee table in the living room, four flute of prosecco and some canapés. Just as in Prague we get along very well with them, I seem to perceive a special feeling between Filippo and Anna. I see electricity in their looks, I don't know if Roberta has noticed it, she is very quiet anyway. I pay more and more attention to her, her face is sunny, she infuses serenity. When the wine is finished we sit at the table, Filippo goes to the bathroom to wash his hands, Anna in the kitchen to take the dishes. I keep talking to Roberta, she listens to me and stares at me. Suddenly she wets her lips, under the table her heel presses against the flap of her pants. I freeze and stop talking, she looks at me and smiles like it's nothing. I hear Filippo's footsteps coming back from the toilet, I start talking again about pools and mosaics. Roberta's foot goes back, my erection for nothing. I start stealing views of her breasts, she seems to be showing them to me. Anna comes back and we start eating, dinner goes smooth as Sangiovese. All the time I'm thinking about Roberta's signals, I'm excited to have her. But I must surely wait, maybe towards the end of the evening I'll ask her for the phone number. After serving coffee the girls clean up the table, they both go to the kitchen.

-How about a bitter? -Mm-hmm.
-Willingly, what do you propose? -Willingly, what do you propose?
-Amaro del Capo, Braulio and Fernet. -What do you suggest?
-Braulio, thank you.
I get up and go to the liquor cabinet, I'll put some music on. I choose an album I like very much, Reflektor from Arcade Fire. Filippo appreciates the choice, he says he's been listening to them since the first albums. Great taste my new friend. Towards the bitterness in the glasses, I share the choice of Braulio.
-Michele, I'm really glad to have met you. -Roberta is very happy with you too.
-It's mutual, Filo. Anna wanted to invite you guys to get to know each other better. After these two hours together, I'm already sorry for the moment when you go home.
-You want to send us away? -Mm-hmm.
He says laughing loudly.
-What! -I'd keep you sleeping here as long as you're pleasant.
Filippo smiles maliciously, lowers his gaze for a second towards the tablecloth, then looks at me holding his chin with his hands.
-I'd gladly sleep here, I'd especially like to sleep with Anna.
-How? -What?
-Anna is very beautiful Michele, since we met I feel attracted by her. I also talked about it with Roberta, she likes it too. And she likes you very much too.
I'm surprised, by the naturalness with which she talked about it and by the pleasure I'm feeling imagining him in bed with Anna.
-Was that too direct?
-No, no... -I'm surprised, of course, but not at first glance.
I smile.
-So if I understand you correctly, you're offering me an exchange. -Mm-hmm.
-That's right, but not in the same bed. -I am, but not in the same bed.
-And Roberta's okay with that?
-I think she wants you as much as I want Anna.
-Do you do this often?
-When she goes, we always decide together.
-Excuse my surprise again, as I told you, it happened to us to share the bed with other people, but it was always spontaneous, not decided at the table.
-There's no need to apologize, but think that the attraction we feel for you was born spontaneously. I also remind you that your judgment about us was positive before I proposed this thing, we are not bad people.
-I'm not the least bit touched by the idea that you are bad people, on the contrary I think about how solid and sincere your relationship is.
-I want to stress that I've never done anything with Anna, if you don't give me the okay, I'm gonna stop looking at her, too.
I feel relaxed, calm. I smile.
-I'm excited to think of you two together. -You made me realize you'll satisfy her because you really want her.
-Great! -Great!

Let's pour another glass and toast, from the kitchen I don't hear the sound of crockery anymore. Filippo notices that my attention is turned towards the other room.
-Do you want to see what's going on in Michele's kitchen? -Mm-hmm.
-Yes. -Yes.
-Take off your shoes and approach with caution. -Don't let them hear you.
I run immediately, I feel the bird growing impetuously in my pants. I lean against the wall and crawl towards the door, what I see makes me think of heaven. Anna is sitting on the sink with her legs open, naked from the waist down. Roberta is bent over her big lips, the top of her dress is down, her big tits are bouncing merrily. My partner's eyes are fixed towards the ceiling, she bites her lip holding back the noise of her pleasure. I take my cock in my hand and start touching myself, then I remember the guest and go back to the room. Philip laughs under his moustache.
-I can tell from the look on your face that Roberta got Anna's approval.
-I'd say so. How does it work now?
-Simple. -Now we all know what we want.
Filippo starts chatting about something else again, I follow him opening a bottle of wine. After a few minutes the girls come back too, Anna smiles and kisses me. I fill the glasses and we continue the evening, under the table meanwhile Roberta teases me with her foot off my shoes.

Suddenly Anna gets up, offers her hand to Filippo and goes towards our room. I watch her move away then I devote all my attention to Roberta, she seems to be dying to take off her dress. I get up and go behind her, kiss her neck while I lower the zip behind my back. Bend your head to one side and whisper.
-You already know I want you. -Now show me you want me half as much as I want you.
I'm going to get closer to your ear, I'm going to spread the straps and pull the dress off. I tell her that when she came in tonight, I felt curiosity. Since she teased me with her heel, I tell her that she captured my interest. Slowly I turn the chair towards me, Roberta keeps her eyes down. She's sweet and sensual under those bangs.
-You know, I fantasized about you before.
She's staring at me.
-I figured I'd ask you for your phone number at the end of the night. -Then I'd try a private approach. When Filippo told me about it, I was surprised, but I immediately realized I could have you.
I caress her cheek, she closes her eyes and leans towards me. I kiss her at first only with my lips, when she opens them gently with her tongue. I bend my head and put my hand behind the back of her neck, her arms stretch out around my hips. I am bent over her, she feels my discomfort. Without leaving my lips, she gets up, her dress is completely unravelled. I open my eyes, I see her breasts barely contained by her bra, then I feel them pressing against my chest. With my hands she pulls me towards her, constantly looking for her tongue, I lose track of time. With my fingers I undo my bra, we are so attached that she can't fall on the floor. I fall on Roberta's flesh ass, the string of her thong splits her buttocks. I massage it and pull it against my flap, she scratches my back with her fingernails. I can feel her soft lips moving away, her bra falls to the floor. I'm ecstatic by what I see, I can already taste those big nipples. Before I can slingshot on them Roberta starts to undress me, when she lowers I can enjoy the sight of her softness. As soon as she takes off my pants the bird jumps to attention, for a few minutes it had become uncomfortable to press against his pants.

I ask if he wants to move to the couch, he says yes while I take off my socks. She is in front of me, I put my hands under her ass and invite her to jump, in short we are like the koala and her trunk. We look at each other, I want her badly. I lift her slightly and I find myself in front of her breasts, I lick them, bite her nipples and kiss them, Roberta pushes my head against her and asks me to continue, as if I needed to. Meanwhile I walk to the couch, when I get there, I gently drop her on the pillows. I kneel on the carpet and open her legs, pull out my panties and throw myself between her big lips. I hear her enjoying it, I reach out my hands to play with her big tits, her fingers squeeze my hair. I increase the movement of my tongue, slowly I push myself towards the hole. I whisk around the clitoris, from time to time I give her a few strokes with the piercing. I go down with one hand, my finger enters her pussy which is a pleasure, inside is hot and wet. I stimulate her with my hooked finger, Roberta tells me several times that she likes it. It tastes great, sweet as honey. After a while I get up, I feel like kissing her. I go up and touch her skin with my lips, lick her navel before I get lost in her breasts. I arrive in front of her, down in the meantime I crawl the cock on her lips, from right to left. She tells me I'm making her feel wanted, I kiss her back.
-I've got condoms in my room. -You have them?
-Yeah, it's okay. -Yeah, it's okay. I'll get them. You sit down on the couch.

Without making me repeat it, I sit down, with my right hand I hold my cock hard and pulsating. Roberta gets up and goes towards the bag, I look at her without thinking about anything else but having it. She comes back towards me and gets down on her knees, she gives me a piggy look before throwing herself on the member. I take my hand away, I see him disappearing into her mouth. He stretches the condom and starts blowing me hard, I relax my back and put my head back. The saliva drips copiously along my inner thigh, Roberta's rhythm is so pleasant and constant that it doesn't require my direction. I enjoy the moment smeared on the couch. When I open the condom packet I catch Roberta's attention, she raises her eyes to me as if wondering what I want to do. I fix her hair with my right hand, I pass her a condom with my left. She puts it on and sits on top of me, I open my arms to welcome her. She puts her dick in the pussy entrance, she looks at me before she lets it in. I grab her by the hips and drive her, I want her to know I'm in no hurry. I can hear her getting on her knees, slowly she starts moving up and down. I hold her without imposing the movement, I let her adjust. When she starts to move faster I cooperate too, with my hands she pulls my head between her tits. After a while we find the sync, sometimes I can't breathe with her giant breasts in my mouth.
It would undoubtedly be a sweet death.
Roberta screams at the ceiling her pleasure, I slap her on the ass and immediately I look for her approval. Her eyes are turned upside down, like she's in a trance. I'll take that as a sign of approval and continue. I don't know how much time goes by, I know at some point I want her sheepishly in front of me. I'm telling her to bend over backwards, it's almost authoritarian. Roberta kisses me by pulling my hair, tells me she likes it when I'm in charge.

She gets off the couch and gets down on her knees on the carpet, it's soft and comfortable. I follow her and wrap her from behind, kissing and licking her back while she is writhing and moaning. She spreads her legs, she's ready to welcome me. I drive the chapel inside her pussy, the road is paved and she enters easily. Roberta lowers her shoulders almost touching the wool of the carpet, she doesn't want delicacy. I let off a slap, as if to sanction the beginning of the ride. I take her firmly on my waist and start pumping her, with speed, continuity and strength. She stretches out her hand and takes a pillow, bites it so as not to scream. Above her, at that moment, I feel like I own the world. Her ass is totally leaning towards me, I fuck her with all the passion I have in my body. I feel I'm about to come, I freeze to try to stop time. Too late, the advance of the seed is unstoppable, I tell her I'm coming and I beat the last shots. Before I can collapse on top of her, she yells at me to keep coming. I'll be lucid for a minute and take her where she deserves, to our very own Garden of Eden. My chapel starts to burn a little bit. When she catches up to me, I collapse on the carpet, falling out of her. I get on my stomach, Roberta lies on my chest. She caresses me and says it was very beautiful, that it was like she dreamed. The hood of the condom hangs, bent by the weight, towards the floor. I hear Anna enjoying in our room, I smile thinking about Filippo who is lasting longer than me. I take my hair off Roberta's face, I tell her that she is really beautiful and sensual, that I hope there will be other opportunities to get to know each other more deeply. She looks at me with fawn eyes, says that there will surely be other occasions and then adds one thing.

Poke Bella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back