yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

kikdirty

Administrator
Staff member
I told her to hang on to the back of the bed while I went to get my scarf out of the closet.

I grabbed the scarves, got closer to the bed, went upstairs and first I stuck my dick in her pussy.

She gave out a long, strangled moan AAAAGGGGHGHHHH

Pushed her while I blindfolded her. I kept pushing with strong blows, just the way she liked it.
She was enjoying the fuck... Meanwhile I got close to her ear and said: I'm going to tie you up and then I'm going to drive you crazy.
And I kissed her with my tongue.

Then I pulled out my dick, tied her wrists and told her I was going to the bathroom.

I took my cell phone, I e-mailed Andrea, the vibration was the signal, and I left the room.

We met in the lobby between the two rooms.
One look of understanding and I went into the room.
I found her blindfolded, wearing a sleep mask, supine, one arm behind her head and one on her stomach.
She was perfect. Her thighs were open, resting on the outside and slightly raised because of the heels resting on the mattress.
She had a well-groomed pussy: a vertical line of rarely blond hair, a perfectly symmetrical and smooth split.
By now I came into my hand.
It was at that exact moment that I reminded him that I forgot the condoms in the other room.

Come on, come here, wait for it.
Whispered

Shit. I sketched a: Ssshhhh and I got closer to her thighs.
She had a little jerk when my lips leaned against her pussy.
Aaahhhh

I started kissing her with my lips, just in time to lock her hand, she was about to lean on my head.
I didn't have to risk any contact that could get me caught.
With my lips I literally started to eat her while with my tongue I alternated sweet licks with deeper ones where I could penetrate a few centimeters.

She was enjoying it. The moans whispered but not too much filled the room while my cock became more like marble every moment that passed.

Taken by the heat I grabbed her thighs, lifted them by weight and plunged my face between her pussy and ass licking everything I could lick.
She had reclined her head back and was enjoying clinging her hands to the sheets.

I heard her moan and come AAAAGGGGHGHHHHH SIIIIII SIIIIII SIIIIII SIIIIIIIIIIII
It came to my face,

I pulled me away from her pussy and I stood over her.

She whispered to me: Please kiss me.

But I couldn't, I didn't want to risk her noticing anything.
I whispered another SSSHHHH and I approached her lips in a game of skin sensations that came to an end when she reclined her head backwards again and with a blow of my kidneys I got everything inside her.
That's some hot shit. She was hot, wet, flowing...

Aaahhhh please, aaahhh ahhh yes, be careful, be careful, be

He heard I didn't have protection.
I started fucking sweet and then I started pushing harder.
Her hands were resting on my ass.

Our bodies were slipping on the sweat that pervaded our skin.

Mount me bull, yeah, mount me bull.
As he said this I lost my mind for a moment, I felt his hands opening my buttocks and a finger going up my ass.
I had a guttural gasp, didn't seem to pay attention to it, I held my ass and began to push, clinging to the back of the bed, like a bull.

Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. I'm still coming over.

I interrupted her, I'd sling out of her because otherwise I'd come inside her.
I took a breath while the dick sent back everything it had loaded to blow out.

But in that moment of distraction, she completely overturned me by putting herself on top of me.
It was so fast, the time to lift up one leg he grabbed my cock and took it to the mouth of his pussy that I swallowed it instantly.
This time she grabbed onto the back and started rubbing herself on me with her dick stuck inside.
I was going crazy.
I could see her riding me with that sinuous physique and those long legs.
The rubbing of her sex on my pubis combined with my dick inside was stimulating her beyond belief.

I was almost to the limit, I carried my arms around her hips to accompany her in her movements.
She leaned back with her back, she was about to come.
She grabbed onto my shins and kept pushing harder and harder: ahhhhhhhh but what ahhhahhhai quiiiii aaaggghhhhhhhh

Fuck my fucking scar.

She kept pushing, it was late, but as she finished the ride she took off her mask.

Fucking Marcoooo aaaahhhhhhh what are you doing exploded into an unbridled orgasm

yeeeesss AAAHHHHHHHHHH THAT BEAUTIFULOOOO AHHHHHHAHHHH

It came off bad.

But as it came down, it started to connect, but by then it was too late for me.
While she was stopping, I started fucking her hard from underneath, moving my pelvis and clutching almost sitting on her hips.

No marco nooo fuck don't come inside me, noooo Siiiii aaaaahahhhhhh yesiiiiiiii ahhhhhhhhh

He tried for a moment to get up, but it was late.
I cum in her with all the strength I had and she probably came back too.

The fight was over, she gave up on me without understanding exactly what had happened.

I looked at her and whispered to her: Sorry.

OnlyFWB

Poke Bella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back