yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
If you are looking for a quick jerk off session, and roleplay,, I suggest you look elsewhere. Same story if you are looking for a 'forever Domme' or are exclusively interested in a monogamous long term relationship. I am looking for something in between those two extremes and hopefully some of you are too.

THE SEARCHER

Here we find a mommy domme who is 30 years old and from New York . She has a soft personality but can lead with confidence and will have her object of desire as her highest priority.
She enjoys to play videogames and would definitely love to play with you. In game as well as outside of it, she prefers to be a support for you and looking over you.
Different kind of music and horror / thriller movies are also something that catches her interest a lot.

Be aware that she has different tattoos, blond hair, brown eyes, pale skin and cute face

On sexuality and all of that good stuff

I'm obviously a dominant person sexually speaking. It's something I never really had to question within myself, as it comes very natural to me, however, despite that, I was and still am taken a bit aback to what extent my sexual desires and interests actually go. I discover more about myself by the day, but that's also what makes this whole thing so interesting to me: to explore, play with the mind, see how mine interacts with yours. Speaking of yours, it's the thing I'm the most interested in playing with by far, as nice as the physical is. The slow getting to know, the teasing, twisting and keeping on edge, the challenging and being challenged back, the eventual conquering and submitting... It's all so lovely. I like myself a strong and intelligent mind, someone with a good backbone, someone who enjoys fighting back, who has a firm grasp on their boundaries, what it is that they desire as a person and has no shame in making that known. A dance if you will, to slowly come together as one and create something beautiful in the process.

I can go about this in many ways, but ideally I would find myself someone who both likes and encourages the whole spectrum of how my sexuality can express itself: the soft and gentle, the degrading, the sadistic, the experimenting, the primal, the playful or the guiding and protective. None of these are necessary stronger than the others, it just tends to mix in such a way where it feels both natural and suited to the specific moment, person and setting. Variety keeps it interesting after all.

As for actual kinks, oh boy, I have too many and I can go rather extreme. As long as there is an overlap, it's fine by me, though the more the merrier you'll make me haha:

* Cute people and dressing up people cutely/sluttily :)p): crossdressing, corsets, androgyny and femininity (masculine people are also fine though!), long or otherwise full, curly or messy hair, long socks/fishnets, lace, well-taken care of nails, blushing, soft moaning, whispering, ...
* Butts and anything related: mine being eaten or yours being fingered, touched, fucked, plugged, spanked, fisted or caressed.
* Mental mind games, teasing, flirting, seducing each other, frustration, ...
* Being somewhat rough: face slapping, scratching, biting, manhandling (insofar possible), play wrestling, choking, hair pulling, (finger) gagging and so on.
* The verbal: degradation and praise all blending into one glorious mix.
* Being gentle: before, during and after care, cuddling, forehead kisses, falling asleep in each other arms, ear nibbling, nipple sucking (both ways)
* Looking for that mixture of pain and pleasure: cock slapping, barefoot ball kicking, tickling, rough nipple play, overstimulation, figging, wax play, urethra play, big enemas and so on.
* Typical bdsm stuff: ball gags, shibari, collars/leashes, any kind of suspension for the rest, ...
* Humiliation: armpit licking, watersports, feet (licking/sucking, footjobs,...) , body writing, (hidden) public, objectification, chastity, spit (in mouth, used as lube) and a lot more, but I can go very very far in this if encouraged in the right manner, that is to say, if it is wanted on both sides :)
* Sensory deprivation I've also been curious, in particular blackout contact lenses. Apparently it heightens all the other sensations, making it a lot more intense.

**What I would be looking for**

* A person similarly looking for a close connection that has a strong emotional and intellectual foundation and who thinks that we would get along
* Someone between the ages of 20 and 70 ideally, but that is a bit flexible (no one underage though)
* Someone who has a healthy mix of typical feminine and masculine characteristics (don't care if it's 50/50 or 90/10). I don't care about your gender or sexuality (insofar you're into women :p)
* Someone who recognises themselves in the following: at least somewhat emotionally mature, talkative at least some of the time, not extremely indirect and at least some semblance of an ethical framework.

**Potential reasons why we wouldn't get along**

* You are looking for something purely sexual and/or short-term.
* Politically speaking, I tend to be too conservative for left-wing people and too progressive for right-wing people, however, I would not consider myself a moderate person at all. My opinion very much depends on the issue at hand. If anything, I think there is value in most (not all, mind you) sides and I tend to just try to make my own synthesis. The only thing I know for sure is that economically speaking, I'm rather left-wing.
* I have a very broad range of interests, so can entertain most of whatever it is that you are into (who knows? I might end up with a new hobby or two haha), but the one thing I very much clash with are people who never explore much or are otherwise rather close-minded.

Whatever it is, I'm looking forward to sharing it with someone. If you do as well, feel free to message me with some information about yourself (and your favourite type of onion (just so I know that you have read up until here :p)). Thanks for reading and hope to hear from you! You can message me on kik: goddesskil, Snapchat: mistress_mo1958 or on WhatsApp: ‪+1 (775) 583‑8215‬

Mia Malkova

Renae Erica

Poke Bella

any open minded Sub(Slave, Sissy,Pet, Sadism) I’m a Dom, Kinky, goddess,Mistress, I love to have things all my way. I will only accept true servitude with integrity because I am superior and as much as I’m strict I’m always devoted to my sissy,Sub or Slave. Add me kik app via Please let’s not waste each other’s precious time if you’re not willing to devote yourself
Kik: MaryGee13
Telegram: @MaryGee1010
Google chat: mwuraola283@Snapchat nudesSnapchat nudesSnapchat nudesSnapchat nudesSnapchat nudes.com

Mia Malkova

Renae Erica

Poke Bella

Back