yandex
Check out our New Site:"www.sex-cams.io" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

snapchat nudes

Administrator
Staff member
That week was a turning point in my life. Daniela did whatever I asked, whenever I wanted. At 18, it was fantastic to have all the pussy I could have wanted on request. "Request" was Daniela's key word because she got really excited when I told her what to do without asking for her contribution. If I tried to talk to her about what she wanted, her attitude would have changed and she would no longer lend. As long as she felt I was forcing her, she loved it.

I found out, after a week of suspension, that the boy I had beaten had a broken jaw and that his mouth was closed. He would be drinking soup from a straw for the next few weeks. For this reason, I was expelled from the football team, much to the coach's dismay. He was shocked that I wasn't going to be able to play on the team for the rest of my time in high school and he told me that I had played a good average until I graduated.

I was beginning to understand why the coach had pushed me so much into football. Last year I had done a lot more muscle. Daniela liked it, but it was difficult to have a conversation with her that didn't involve me ordering her to do something sexual.

My reputation put me in a completely different category at school. The guys who pretended to be bad bullies didn't want problems with me, so we got along, I liked nerds because I would have stopped bullies from playing them like drums.
I guess the old wounds of my lower class years and the Serra twins always lurking made me see a little bit of myself in nerds. The other athletes knew that I had been suspended for the fight, so they used it as an excuse for never having relationships with me. After a while the hazing stopped when I was around and the nerds were grateful to me.

I was able to go anywhere in the school and talk to anyone without being left out. The most popular girls were curious but they were afraid to get close to me. Daniela followed me around like a puppy waiting to please her master and the voices abounded. I wasn't very "popular", but everyone knew who I was. I have never mistreated anyone but I was still a kind of outcast because of past struggles.

Now that I had an idea of what Daniela wanted, I started trying new things to see how far I could go with her. I made her go without panties to school and I played with her pussy in a corner of the room where no one could see us. She would get wet on contact and I kept her excited all day at school. When the last bell rang, I could get her to do anything.

One day at the beginning of school I had her against the wall stroking her clit.

"After the last bell," I whispered, "I want you to go to the boys' last bathroom and wait for me there."

Her breathing accelerated and I stopped touching her because she was almost there. The rest of the day I teased her mercilessly. "What if someone sees you come in?" "What if someone comes before I do it?" "What if they catch you in the boys' bathroom?" The constant thought of being humiliated in that way literally made her drip.

At the last bell I looked at her from a distance to see if she would. Daniela hesitated in the corridor near the bathroom. When he finally had the courage to enter he went through the door, a boy who almost ran out to meet him. He blushed abundantly while the boy apologized and then hurried. Daniela stayed there for a moment, but when the boy looked back, she turned and walked away as if she was simply going in that direction.

It took her a few more minutes to calm down and go back to the bathroom door. There was no one left in the hallway because almost 30 minutes had passed since the last ringtone. Eventually he opened the door and leaned inside.

I waited a few more minutes before walking down the corridor and into the bathroom. To make her more nervous, I said nothing and went to the penultimate bathroom. I peed in the bathroom, so I was sure she could feel there was someone in the stall next to her, but she would have no idea it was me. I washed the toilet and then, taking my time, I washed my hands. I looked under the last door of the bathroom but could not see her feet, so I thought she was squatting on the toilet.

I went back outside and waited a few minutes before returning and continuing to the last box. I pushed the door but it was locked.

"Unlock the Daniela door," I heard her sigh of relief as she opened the door. It was visibly shaking and I immediately made it bend over the toilet. Her pussy was dripping. In seconds I lowered my pants and pounded her from behind. It came almost as soon as I entered her and, while I spanked her noisily
your ass, continued to come on my cock. I stayed for a while, but I was a little hurt from teasing her all day but I still deposited my very abundant sperm in her pussy.

After that day I decided to go a little further every time. I made her wait with the bathroom door open and then with the door open and her skirt up. At the end of our little after-school's second week of play, I wanted to try something that I thought would really turn it on.

I waited until Friday morning and told her that we would use a different bathroom this time. It was in a different part of the school so it wouldn't be familiar to her, but I had lessons in that wing and had chosen it for a reason.

"This time I want you completely naked." He had already done it before, so to intensify it I added: "Put your clothes in your backpack and leave them in the corridor near the door".

Now I had his attention. She would be naked in a boy's bathroom with no way of hiding if someone came in and found out. He shivered but said nothing.

"Make sure you leave the door open," I said as I walked away.

A few minutes after the final bell I was in a classroom at the end of the corridor from our meeting point and in ten minutes Daniela was in the corridor looking at the bathroom door. He stood there long before walking forward and standing in front. Looking around nervously, she began to unbutton her blouse but then stopped. He looked around again, began to unbutton the next but failed. After a few more minutes he seemed to have an idea and opened the door before entering.

In a short time the door opened again and an arm came out and dropped the bag in the corridor before quickly disappearing. 'Smart girl' ”, I thought to myself.

It took a few minutes to get everything ready before heading to her. A quick stop in the supply cupboard next to the bathroom was in order. Rummaging in the closet I pulled out a mop and a bucket. The closet was next to the bathroom, so I'm sure he heard all the noise. I pushed the bucket down the hall and into the bathroom where Daniela was hiding.

I began to whistle as if I were a janitor at work, slamming the broom against the walls near the door. I'm sure in his mind that the janitor was washing the bathroom floors and it was only a matter of time before it was discovered. As I approached the last box, he had to go crazy but I didn't hear anything.

I pushed the mop around the penultimate door under the divider so he could see it. Diane was silent until I opened the last door to find her crouching on the toilet naked, with her arms around her legs. An expression of relief overwhelmed her when she realized it was me, jumped off the seat and hugged me tightly.

Diane let me go after a few seconds and slid down to unfasten my pants. Without hesitation he pulled out my cock and started sucking it feverishly. She was getting good at taking it in her mouth, but I wanted more. I pulled her up by the hair and folded her over the sink before driving my cock into her soaking wet pussy. She moaned and writhed as I spanked her hard from behind, causing her to come again and again. In the end, I pumped her full pussy and peeling away from her. He lay on the sink, holding his breath, while I leaned against the wall.

"Suck it clean," I said suddenly pointing to my cock. I had never asked her to do it before and the look on her face made me think she could refuse.

"Now bitch!" I barked.

He broke away from the sink and knelt in front of me before taking my cock in his mouth. He started cleaning it by licking and sucking it. It was fantastic, and I was getting hard again, but I decided it would be too risky to stay longer.

I pulled up my pants and headed for the door to retrieve her bag, but stopped. "Go get the bag."

He blushed again but headed for the door. Opening slightly he stretched out his hand with his arm only to grab the bag with his clothes. After a few seconds, he opened the door further and looked before turning back to me.

"there is no more!" she exclaimed.

I had my gym bag in the car, so I ran out and got a shirt and shorts to put on. I had trained that morning, so the smell was pretty bad, but it was all I had available. He grimaced and pushed them away so I turned around and headed for the door.

"Wait up!" she suddenly shouted realizing that it was her only option but to remain naked "I'll put them on."

"I don't really think so," I pouted, "If these aren't good enough for you, find your clothes."

I went out
by the door and I waited outside while she peered and whispered to me to come back.

"I'm sorry," he whined when I ignored his request, "I'll wear them."

"No, I know you don't really want my clothes, so I'm going home." She panicked as I started walking past the door and down the hall. He had to open the door and expose himself more to be able to see me.

“Please, please, stop. I will wear them! Please don't leave me here like this! It was hectic.

I stopped for a minute about 2 meters from her. "Okay," I said. "You can have the shirt." He reached out expecting me to throw it but dropped it on the floor and left.

I could hear her climbing out the door and looking over her shoulder to see her grab her shirt off the floor and pull it over her head. Once worn, he realized it was one of my cuts that I had from soccer practice. It went down just above her pussy if he stretched it in front and behind. Eventually he let go of the shirt and pulled it down enough to cover the gap. Her ass was now fully exposed in the corridor.

I went out to the parking lot with Daniela close to me. She was in a hurry to get in the car and close the door, so she was visibly relieved when she saw that I had moved it to the entrance. He rushed down the stairs in front of me to enter only to find the locked door.

"Please hurry up before someone sees me!" He whispered desperately.

I pushed the remote control to open the door and she quickly jumped in just to grab onto her bag of clothes.

"Bastard!" She shrieked as she tore off her sweat-soaked shirt and began taking her clothes off her bag. He was blushing again as he dressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back