yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

kikdirty

Administrator
Staff member
The next day I woke up in a good mood, relaxed... all the muscles in my body were relaxed and I felt great. I thought about the night before and doubted what had happened: it had been a dream for sure, too good to be true. The night had ended with goodbye, as the three girls would leave the next day. Better that way, I thought, it would be strange to spend the rest of the week in the same village, after having done all that crap.

Just the thought of the things I'd done the night before turned me on. I went back in my mind through the moments I'd experienced, trying to remember the feelings I'd never felt before. Only then did I remember a detail that had been forgotten until then: the boy who was watching us through the window. I like being watched, and catching him spying on us there made me really horny, and I wondered if he was still in the village or if he had left too.

I went for breakfast and then straight to the pool, determined to spend the morning sunbathing, relaxing.

There weren't many interesting faces around, so I hid for a while in my cell phone, looking for profiles of beautiful girls on various apps. After a first day of such an outrageous holiday, I just wanted to do some more crap... I chatted with several girls, but one in particular caught my attention. Obviously a big boob, you must have imagined it! From the photos you could see, besides a splendid physique, that this girl had a beautiful face: fleshy lips, perfect white teeth, pronounced cheekbones. Big and blue eyes, wavy hair, brown above and blond towards the tips. I thought it was a fake, the photo of some actress or model, but it didn't look like a professional photo. Anyway, I decided to have a little chat with them.

He immediately turned out to be a very interesting person full of transgressive fantasies. She told me she was Italian and that she was also on holiday with her boyfriend. They were looking for special experiences and were devoted to exhibitionism. I decided I wanted to meet them, so we kept chatting for the rest of the day and told each other our fantasies, to see if they could coincide.

After lunch, Sandra, the girl I met the day before through the app, wrote to me; she asked to meet me in the afternoon and we arranged for 5:30pm.

I arrived at the appointment dressed in jeans shorts and a white top and found her in the spot. Sandra was about 5'7" tall, thin but with curves in the right place, dark eyes and long, brown hair, with wide curls towards the ends. She was wearing a tight-fitting flowery dress, which wrapped her perfect breasts. I immediately noticed that she was not wearing a bra, I could see her nipples in relief.

She was immediately very easygoing and expansive, after having a coffee at the bar she took me on a tour of the city, and in the meantime we continued to get to know each other. I asked her about nightclubs, and she was happy to point me to various pubs and discos. She also told me that not far away there was a nudist beach and also a privee club. Obviously I took note, both are experiences that I have always wanted to try, maybe I will do it this week.

We kept walking, she was pointing out the various points of interest, when all of a sudden she stopped and said: "it's 7:30 p.m., I have to see my friends in an hour, we're having a bachelorette party... and this here is my house, do you want to come up?"

I didn't think twice about it. It just occurred to me to say yes. We'd gotten to know each other, and after what happened yesterday, I was determined to jump in.

We went up to her house, where she lives with a roommate who was currently on holiday elsewhere. We entered a small but cozy living room in a second floor apartment. She invited me to sit down and bought me a drink, and while she was making a cocktail. It was a very bright room because of the large windows on two sides of the room. From both sides I could see the nearby buildings, the street, and a small square.

Sandra came back from the kitchen with two iced mojitos, handed me one, and sat on the sofa next to me. We toasted and started drinking. Sandra had stopped talking, but her eyes were saying enough. She slowly peered at me from head to toe, then lifted her scowl again and, looking straight into my eyes, began to caress my arm with her fingers. I felt his delicate and light touch and was immediately filled with a shiver, then another. Then he moved his hand over my neck, barely touching it.

I drank a few more sips, put the glass down, and slowly approached her. I moved her thick, coconut-smelling hair and moved my mouth closer to her neck. For a few seconds I did nothing, I let my breath touch her skin. I heard her shivering, it had taken effect.

I started kissing her neck at first only with my lips, little kisses from the root of her neck up. When I got to her ear, I touched it with the tip of my tongue and then kissed her neck again, alternating kisses and licks, sucking her lobe. In the meantime our hands wandered, while she brushed my back from under the top, I felt her thighs.

I began to feel warm, I took a moment to take off my top and bra. Sandra took off her dress, wearing a black thong. I stood up and took off my shorts, hugged her and kissed her passionately with my tongue. I could feel her soft but firm breasts gently pressing mine. I moved a little so that my hair would rub against hers, and I plunged my hands into her fleshy ass.

I went back to kiss her neck as I groped those beautiful tits. Her nipples were so hard, I wanted to lick them. I went down from the neck to the neckline, holding each tit with one hand and pressing them against each other... I passed the tip of my tongue at the meeting of the two breasts, from top to bottom, and then I devoted myself to the nipple. I licked it through the veins, first around and then the way I like it, with the rough part of the tongue right on the tip of the nipple. I realized that she liked it too, she let go of the grumbling of pleasure.

We sat on the sofa again, and for a moment I thought they could see us from the buildings around us, we had the curtains open... but that only made me even more excited.

Sandra grabbed my tits and licked my nipples like I did her, but her tongue was just passing through. In fact she came down, licking my chest, then my belly, giving me shivers of pleasure, until she got closer to my pussy. She took off my thong and found it very wet. He put his finger right on my clitoris, then he took it off and put his lips gently on it. He gave me a kiss on the tip of the clitoris, then he licked it all around, making it pulsate. He went down and licked greedily the crack between my legs.

I was so excited, I almost couldn't see. Sandra stopped suddenly, and took off her thong too. She made me lie down with my legs open and sat on my pussy: I could see her beautiful ass and feel her clitoris on mine, in a lake of excitement.

Sandra started to ride me slowly, making us kiss our clitoris, making them rub against each other: I could feel her trigger pulses in contact with mine.

I stroked her ass, squeezed it, then I grabbed it with my hands to follow its movements, faster and faster. Rotating movements first, then back and forth. I felt our fluids mix and our clitoris harden, I lifted my back a little bit to hold on to her tits. I groped her good, as I watched her ass move and felt our breaths become more and more wheezy.

She's about to come, I can feel it, she's moving on my pussy in a frenzy. And I'm about to come too, I'm so excited... I leave my left hand on her ass and with my right hand I squeeze a boob... it's nice and hard, firm, the nipple erect. I feel the orgasm coming on and I start moaning. She's moaning too, we're enjoying it together, pussy against pussy, shaking and screaming with pleasure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back