Check out our New Site: "www.sex-cams.io" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

snapchat nudes

Administrator
Staff member
Shaken again by the orgasm kiss Federica, and we switch places, now she's lying on the bed and I'm on top of her.
Federica is beautiful, her blue eyes stare at me, scrutinize me, it's as if she wants to study my next move, she runs her tongue over her lips and that gesture gives way to my desire for her.
She has beautiful breasts, nice and big, mamma mia her tits are fabulous, my hands are drawn like magnets, I hold them tight, and I take her nipples between my index finger and thumb, I pull them and press them until they become hard.
-open them in my mouth- I do it, her hard nipples are perfect to be sucked, I lick them, kiss them and take them between my teeth. I hear her moaning, her hands are in my hair, she moves them to me and at the exact moment I pull her nipples hard, she pulls them hard and moans.
Satisfied I go back to kiss her as I take her hands over her head.
I take myself from above her, and I position myself at the base of the bed, spread her legs and focus my attention on her beautiful, shaved, wet pussy. She's wet enough already, I caress her, very slowly, I want to make her suffer a little...
I take two fingers to her lips -suck - I tell her, as I start kissing her pussy... I move my lips and with my tongue I creep between her folds, making myself wide, I lick her up and down, she likes it, I can feel it from the way she sucks my fingers, my tongue licks, she sucks in and out, the hot lips tighten around her clit and suck until it becomes very swollen... I take my fingers out of her mouth and with a quick gesture I put them inside her, with a quick blow. She whispers.
I continue, I increase the rhythm of my fingers by adding a third while she opens her legs more, with my mouth I suck her mood and play with her clitoris...
I hear her squirm underneath me, she's about to come, try to close her legs, but I'm stopping her, -I can't take it anymore, I'm coming, oh my God... stop please, aaaahh-
I push one twice three times hard inside her and with a scream she comes, I taste her sweet nectar and I go back to kiss her to make her taste it too.
Satisfied and satisfied we lie down under the covers and after kisses and cuddles we fall asleep.

Two hours pass and still in my sleep I hear Federica calling me while her hand is already in my pussy still wet and ready for another round. I keep my eyes closed and enjoy her hand on my clit.
When I open my eyes I see her smiling at me
-Want to try something?
I see he gets out of bed and opens a nightstand drawer and pulls out a purple strap-on.
He puts it on top of me and brings it to my mouth.
-lechalo-
I don't make myself repeat it, I lick it all, I twist my tongue around the chapel while I look Federica in the eyes...
-You want it? Of course you want it! Tell me
-I want it, now and now! Stick it in me
she lies on top of me, takes a nipple between my lips and starts gently licking and sucking, licking and sucking.
Then he comes down to my feet, takes my legs, opens them up to me and brings them over my shoulders, brings the tip close to my vagina and with a quick blow he shoves it all in.
The tip goes gently in and out, in and out, in and out my pussy has become a lake.
Her thrusts go from slow to fast,
-harder, don't stop, don't stop..., she's moving it harder and harder, harder and harder, I can't do it... I can't resist I'm going to enjoy yes... yes... everything, everything inside, all the way, like this... yes... yes... aahhhhh...
She lets my legs fall on the bed, I'm exhausted but satisfied, she sucks my moods and now she reciprocates by kissing me and making me taste them too.

NAKED ONLINE? CLICK HERE!

LIVE SEX FREE SEX CAMS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back